Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:31:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you buying?  (Read 12296 times)
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 03:11:33 PM

LOYALCOIN...

peak price was 200 satoshi and now at below 10 sats...
I always watch their updates and i think 3rd quarter this year will be their boom..
that is why i keep buying the coin.

I suggest you see the update and what caused the coin to fall very deep. I'm sure you've researched it, but there must be a reason that this coin has a very deep decline, so many people sell it.

Cryptopia hacked had a huge negative impact on this token, though I think project owner can easily find a fix for it, but, I guess they don't want to spend much money on exchange listing.  And mostly their updates are more on local updates, not a global one.

I think buying Tron would be a good investment, EOS is a good one too, actually, there are lots of promising tokens out there and most of them had a great decline this past bear season.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Romeotom

Activity: 814
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 03:30:42 PM

Yes I'm buying top list coins in CMC, and I have long time planning. Like it the exchange coins got more volume and larger market, I also doing follow more development coin and higher exchanger added. Sorry for that I do not accepted new ICO.
santouao

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 03:49:46 PM

if i will buy a coin or altcoins i will buying bitcoin or ethereum because they are the top 1 and 2 coins that can grow even in the downfall market,and this coins is the most popular and powerful coins in crypto market.But there are also good altcoins to invest now because there good projects came out after the rise of the crypto market.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
[/center]
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 08:50:51 PM

~
How are you sure that such update will bring about a surge in the price? Even if that happens, how are you sure it is going to be sustained for a long time.
This is one of the strategies that investors or traders use in taking their profits.
Well, if i should observe that the price is still low, considering this rumour, i might think of buying.
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 09:05:26 PM

Most of the time I put my money in crypto I always buy Bitcoin. If I have to buy something else then depends how much money I want to put. I always put 30-40 or even 50% of my investment into Bitcoin.  Then I put some money which I think would be a long time investment or big cap coins. Like eos, cardano, BNB, HT or new long coins like matic , LTO, atom. And put my 10% or 15% money in risky coins or low cap coins where I can make profit or lose . Where the risk factor is high. That's what I do. So always invest in your own risk and do some research on your own before investing.

wdnj

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 09:09:39 PM

Check out UTRUST TOKEN on their website and social media pages.
Their updates are really huge now and on the uptrend in the market.
This is a good time to buy not so early but not really late.
cak imin

Activity: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 09:16:25 PM

utrust is one of the good tokens in my opinion for investment and trade. I see that the project can maintain their prices stably when the tokens start trading. arguably they have a strong community and investors. I bought it, I don't think it would be detrimental because their development is still being done by the team, maybe it will increase in the next few weeks.

KCL257

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 11:20:38 PM

Just checked them out. I see their all-time high was $1.42 in January 2018. Been increasing nicely the past 3 months
rdewilde

Activity: 925
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 11:23:54 PM

Yes the market is recovering and it is good for everyone, am glad I bought some of my altcoins especially ETH and even currently am still laying my hands on promising altcoins with good team, product etc.
I just believe in the potential of the crypto space thus my reason of not slacking off.

hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 11:26:38 PM

The silent notary had a massive airdrop in 2017 if I am not wrong! I had some SNTR coins too but then swapped! Glad to see this project is not dead! Right now, I am loving with the Matic, BTT, ICON coins! They are giving investors a good profit! Now, I need to spend some time behind this SNTR coin to know about its worth to buy or no!

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
TKarollah

Activity: 560

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 11:33:32 PM

Yes the market is recovering and it is good for everyone, am glad I bought some of my altcoins especially ETH and even currently am still laying my hands on promising altcoins with good team, product etc.
I just believe in the potential of the crypto space thus my reason of not slacking off.
the market is improving and this is a good opportunity if you can use the conditions properly.
select Altcoin which has high potential and of course has good growth because most likely the market will increase higher so that we can generate profits from the coins we choose.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     IEO-Live: April 2019
██ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
EdenDice

Activity: 418
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 11:45:12 PM
Last edit: June 03, 2019, 01:07:07 AM by EdenDice

Though this is not the perfect time for buying coins as every coin has grown well! But I wish cryptocurrency won't stop pumping here, rather the crypto market is in good condition right now and the price keeps growing! Personally, I am buying BNB, BTT and TRON coin by thinking the future! I hope at the end of this year, these three coins price will be huge!

hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 11:55:19 PM
Last edit: June 03, 2019, 01:00:22 AM by hirngespenst

UTRUST coin was a very good investment in late 2017! But, In the long bear market, UTRUST project stopped developing, then I sold out my earnings! It is good to see that UTRUST is growing again but it lost popularity! That's why I would like to wait and see their developments, If they become strong again, I would think to buy UTRUST again!

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
KCL257

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 12:01:06 AM

Binance doesn't have UTRUST, thought they would
CryptoKush

Activity: 630
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 01:00:12 AM

Now I buy altcoins. At the moment there are a lot of altcoins which cost is low. That's why I buy these altcoins now. I think that Bitcoin will not bring much profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: