Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:09:05 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Airdrops still favors  (Read 2277 times)
panjay

Activity: 1079
Merit: 352

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 07:23:35 PM

Well, maybe you want to share with us about how you pick a "good" airdrop for yourself?

It's harder to get at least a decent airdrop, you see sometimes a good project doesn't bother with an airdrop because of a simple reason. The price will get dropped. I think the trend already move toward IEO where you don't need any more marketing via airdrop, you just list on some IEO exchange and the token will be sold off in a matter of second. What airdrop good for again?
Osaremien

Activity: 32
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 07:53:52 PM

The truth is most quality projects have refused to chun out large amounts of tokens for airdrops because they want to protect their investors in this bear market. Personally I don’t think airdrops are worth it anymore
melomanskiy
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 08:02:40 PM

because of several projects from many thousands to spend so much time? I consider this an unjustified action. Let you be lucky that you could earn a couple of hundred on good drops, but many have not earned so much in a year.
Fammosh82

Activity: 130

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 08:03:14 PM

In the cryptocurrency space, airdrops have a different approach and meaning. The world of crypto has its own acclaimed vocabulary which is still expanding due to market evolving.
restuibu

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 08:18:02 PM

I think you're just lucky to get a few dollars and I'm very sure if the 95% of airdrop you follow is only shitcoin that doesn't have a market and has a low price ... and many people complain that they only get a little money ... you've never joined airdrop which provides income of up to $ 8000, if you have experienced it then you will feel lazy to join airdrop now

lisasteca

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 08:23:09 PM

The truth is most quality projects have refused to chun out large amounts of tokens for airdrops because they want to protect their investors in this bear market. Personally I don’t think airdrops are worth it anymore
Personally i think airdrop are just wasting time and are worth nothing also project coin are worth nothing, everyone can create today their own coin!
Rapidgator

Activity: 509
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 08:31:07 PM

Airdrops does not favor
It is all in the past; in 2019, airdrops has been shit rewards

Or have you seen a better airdrop? I have not seen any this year
Maybe you can share me some

Thanks
95% airdrops are shit, 5% of these good airdrops are related to project already listed on cmc with bigger market cap and liquidity on exchanges and airdrops with huuuge growth potential.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 08:54:09 PM

There are contrasting testimonies about airdrop, while some people are making it big, others are lamenting. My personal experience of airdrops have been cool. I was fortunate to do the hydro airdrop last year which was my first significant positive experience in airdrop.
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 09:03:18 PM

most likely you are just lucky because I have not yet met such examples as you. maybe you will inspire many people to start taking part in air drops

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Olayinka225

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 09:05:33 PM

Lets just you're very much lucky with the one's you applied for and eventually pays well for you. But I can categorically tell you that not everybody can share this same story with yours. A lot of shit airdrops was launched in 2018 and just minute out of it did well. Most of them are just a waste of time. So many people have lot's of them in there wallet and are worthless.
Henrobakkara

Activity: 1512
Merit: 115

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 09:07:11 PM

I congratulate you because you are lucky and have earned money from airdrop but unfortunately I don't like joining Airdrop because it's just a waste of time
spydee1522

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 09:10:57 PM

Most airdrops really pays good and better than some bounties we even waist our precious time on. But before you can earn from airdrops, sometimes you have to be very selective. If anybody is saying airdrop is a shitcoin, then they should refrain from saying that because airdrop still favors and pays.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2019, 09:29:31 PM

Airdrops does not favor
It is all in the past; in 2019, airdrops has been shit rewards

Or have you seen a better airdrop? I have not seen any this year
Maybe you can share me some

Thanks
No, there's no better airdrop in last 6 months I think. Even blockchain.com that give stellar to verified user, do it very badly. Many verified users get nothing. There is no hope of getting a few cents from there, it's better to participating the bounty campaign.
arnoldrimmer

Activity: 358

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 09:36:36 PM

It shows you didn't join Airdrop when people are baging  millions from Airdrop, for me Airdrop isn't worth it anymore and am not going back to it. You are lucky that it still favours you but 90% are of the opinion that it doesn't

► HackenAI ◄  ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦  ► HackenAI ◄
───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───
Facebook◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Boombull

Activity: 192

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 09:52:29 PM

Wow! All I can say is that you are the most lucky one for you to get something tangible out of airdrop promotion of three projects. This kind of luck is very rear nowadays with all these projects that ends with disappointment.
Eildosa

Activity: 572

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 09:52:36 PM

You're really lucky. I haven't seen any good airdrops lately. In 2018, I took part in some of them and did not receive any significant profit.

sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 09:58:27 PM

I congratulate you because you are lucky and have earned money from airdrop but unfortunately I don't like joining Airdrop because it's just a waste of time
Yes, it's no more than  just waste of time and collects a lot of garbage tokens and coins. The time when airdrop was so liked by many people has ended, so many people didn't believe in airdrop right now. Time to move on and left his behind.

Kingairdrop

Activity: 552

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 09:59:07 PM

Am I just lucky or was it because I'm more careful when picking airdrops? Many are complaining about airdrops been shitcoins or worthless but my own story is plain different,even when I blindly joined airdrop in 2018 im still able to make few good money out of airdrops
1)i make 100$ plus from MTC airdrop, I was given 400tokens and I sold on bitcnia, MTC coin is a Korean project and I was shocked how it manages to keep price at 0.30plus even in bear market
2)another one is originalmy ,a Brazil based project and I did make 70$ worth of tokens and I'm able to sell off too
3)was Apollo currency airdrop, I earned 23,000 pieces and able to sell at 0.0023 which was 53$
And many more, I don't know why people are complaining about airdrops, they arent that bad as stated

Cool mentions but we have better airdrops like Hydro, Enu, Nobs amd many more that gave people close to $500 and above. I also have enjoyed airdrop but my challenge with it is the fact that you need to fill lots and lots of airdrops to be able to get just one good outcome. Its actually very tiring and i prefer to particpate on bounty campaigns

✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ Seasonal Tokens ✣ ▌✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣
█ ✣ ▌PROTECT YOUR FUNDS AND GROW YOUR WEALTH OVER TIME ▌✣ █
www.seasonaltokens.org
lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 10:43:40 PM

I thinks airdrop still pays and rewards but the time and stress it takes to research a good airdrop
Participate in it is just too much

Dedicate those times to trading and you could earn better.
Dedicate the strength to bounty and you could be lucky
Wayrey2020

Activity: 198
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 10:50:21 PM

Yes like you said already that "they aren't bad at start" not anymore but I think it is the market situation, the current market price is so bad to the extent a common airdrop will earn you $100 these days unlike before. I believe if the maker rises the airdrop we know is still the same, some projects don't even introduce it again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: