Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:53:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: trading bitcoin  (Read 708 times)
ufq922 (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 10:56:00 AM

what strategy is the best?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ufq922 (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 11:15:10 AM

tell now< my orders are winning and their customer support are amazing. very helpful. hope you can add your reviews and help me?
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 12:49:19 PM

as a newbie, i don't know where to buy bitcoin and trade it from, i hope you can help me  Smiley
If you are newbie in trading it will be difficult to you to understand the chart,volume and the movement of the price so that's I advice try to look for a video where can help you to become good trader. Take note that bitcoin is very unstable cryptocurrency that's why it is good kind of investment. Maybe try to use exchange to buy bitcoin or use coinbase because you can use your credit card to buy bitcoin and other cryptocurrency.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 01:29:52 PM

as a newbie, i don't know where to buy bitcoin and trade it from, i hope you can help me  Smiley

Trading is not a as simple as you think that you buy bitcoin, deposit it in exchange and start the trading  Cheesy. If that is your plan, better keep away from it as you will lose all your money. Trading may seems an easy profit making business, but in reality it is a not so easy.

If you are new, first try to learn about bitcoins and trading. It may take 4 to 6 months before you can say that you have good knowledge of bitcon trading. So my advise is do not rush things and learn them first.
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 01:44:05 PM

Try to look local exchange because it will be easier for you to understand because it's your language ,right ?
You also can try poloniex and bittrex for international exchange and they have been with crypto over 5 years yet they are fully trustable !

I enjoy them very much !

Smiley
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 02:01:03 PM

How much do you have to invest with? you can buy Bitcoin from LocalBitcoin or from any other exchange. Although the most popular exchange to buy cryptocurrency and trade within the exchange is Binance, which i will recommend.

If i hear you clearly that, you wanted to trade with those coins you want to buy? Do you have the knowledge of trading? what about the skills involved? please don't get yourself involve in what you cannot complete when start. Wish you good luck in your hustle.

thuthanh

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 02:52:24 PM

You can buy Bitcoin at the exchange pages such as Binance, OKEX, HitBTC, Bithumb. You can then trade it into Altcoins from the above exchange pages. I recommend trading in a small amount to get used to the exchange pages that avoid losing capital.
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 04:12:08 PM

tell now< my orders are winning and their customer support are amazing. very helpful. hope you can add your reviews and help me?

This are all the answers from him that I found.
You ask and then someone answers you. Better get yourself a better answer the next time.

We also need more information for us to pinpoint the answers correctly and not just blindly answering.
You know there are country restrictions right?
One example is Coinbase which restricts other countries from using their service although they are your best option for getting in (buying crypto) and also your way to trade easily.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 07:51:44 AM

Buddy, no one will share the strategies that is the best here and you might just needs to train yourself in a way to develop one.  Remember that you can only succeed through trading if you are skillful and become professional. In trading over 90% of traders do lose money and only few makes profits and those are the people that has train themselves on how to buy at the right time and also sell at the right time.
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 02:14:13 PM

Don't just jump in to it ,
You should know the risk and also the basic's in trading before doing it.
Searching and buying crypto or Bitcoin would be easy since there are so many trusted sites .
You could use CMC to choose which platform would you use to do your trading.

prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 06:14:37 AM

if you don't have coins or tokens at all.  The first thing you have to do is deposit with fiat money in your country's market.  second, you can buy bitcoin and trade.  this is very simple,
As for that depositing , he’s going to need to use Luno or Paxful to buy bitcoin. Luno is best, cause it’s already an exchange and you can deposit fiat to your wallet and use it to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum and also exchange back to fiat anytime you want to. There is also an option to withdraw back to your bank account if you wish to. Not really everyone knows about Luno , there are other bigger exchanges that has been around before it, but it still has good reputation. Binance is a good one, and Coinbase, Kraken, ….I will recommend Bitbuy (formerly InstaBT) for anyone that is living in Canada.
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 4155

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 06:58:37 AM

OP your question doesn't sound like someone interested in trading bitcoin instead it sounds like another newbie that think, buy, hodling and selling of bitcoin is trading bitcoin. There's more to trading than just buying and selling like an average investor.  A traders question who had been asked in this manner "Where can bitcoin be traderd, or on what exchange is more profitable to trade bitcoin". As you used the word buy and trade you sound like an investor (buy hold and sell).

You have to understand trading isn't a gift one is born with, it's a skill acquired through years of practice and experience gathered along the way. To go into trading you need understand how your choosen exchange works, how the advance trading option can be leverage on and finally I recommend this article + video

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 07:13:33 AM

Try to use some signal providers, these will tell to exactly when to buy or sell certain cryptocurrencies on specific positions so you will get the most profits as possible!
Good luck making lots of profits Wink

Cybersignals.io
Nice advertising. You guys just really want money and don't care if people is newbie or not, like he doesn't know where to buy bitcoin and yet here you are, trying to advertise your signal group. Unbelievable.

OP should know first the basic in trading before buying. Anyway, I recommend Binance for starter and of course you need a wallet, use electrum for the meantime.

Keep in mind that exchange sites aren't wallet, so don't store your bitcoin in there.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 11:26:33 AM

For more than 6 months I think that user is a newbie on trading. A binary option is very risky just like sort of gambling that probably more on guessing or prediction method whether it might wrong or right and you are not sure if there is an ROI will happen. Nevertheless, you can study here about the guide of binary trading if you want just view this link given below.

https://blockonomi.com/what-are-binary-options/
My emphasis is on the sentence I bolded. You mildly put that expression on Binary Options. It's pure gambling (not a sort of it) The risks inherent in it surpasses crypto Forex trading put together at once. Again, OP you may get a help closer home if you gave out your country name. There could be someone skilled here from your country who could get you into a group where such tutorials are held by your country men. For instance, I used to have issues buying and selling Bitcoin with Fiat until I got into a telegram group run by my countrymen.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 11:49:42 AM

When you begin to learn about bitcoin we have to learn about how to use it first like how to create a wallet on your own on exchanges and how to deposit and withdraw to your wallet, then get use to the patern of BTC daily before starting to trade, at the begining, don't spend too much, just use small amount of BTC to trade so you can minimize the risk of loosing all money, reference with what you learn on internet, then you can trade after few days, finally don't be greedy, sell when you have small profit because that is the better way to have experiences from trading.

Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 12:22:59 PM

Theres alot of website/platform you can buy bitcoins through,if you want to buy bitcoin directly using your fiat go to localbitcoins and find some sellers,if you have bitcoin now you can go ahead and search for exchange sites like binance and other huge exchange sites and trade there

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 01:35:09 PM

Theres alot of website/platform you can buy bitcoins through,if you want to buy bitcoin directly using your fiat go to localbitcoins and find some sellers,if you have bitcoin now you can go ahead and search for exchange sites like binance and other huge exchange sites and trade there
Do trading on a trusted exchange, at this time there are events when the exchange has been hacked and this is proof of the not yet maximum security system on the websites. Trading on a trusted website will provide comfort for us and we can also maximize our potential in increasing assets and reducing the risk of losing assets. Trade on a trusted exchange and you will get closer to success !!!
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 03:27:55 PM

Don't just jump in to it ,
You should know the risk and also the basic's in trading before doing it.
Searching and buying crypto or Bitcoin would be easy since there are so many trusted sites .
You could use CMC to choose which platform would you use to do your trading.
Coinmarketcap have both list of reliable exchanges and unrelaibale exchanges, so I would not still advise to rely on coinmarketcap to choose trading platforms, CMS is more effective in deciding which coin to invest in by choosing from the top listed coins, but I don’t think there are top listed exchanges on CMC.

In order to choose a perfect trading platform, one still need to make enough research on anyone we are advised to use and it is easier to get review on one on this site and on the internet. For example, Binance platform is what many of us know, while Yobit is a very bad platform, but CMC still have it listed for some coins.
pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 03:32:47 PM

You can buy bitcoin with local currency from any p2p platform like localbitcoins but be careful about selecting seller, traders with more transactions and high positive feedbacks are safer to do transactions with. Although escrows are put into some middle wallet after initiating and before completion of any transaction but still one needs to be careful before choosing trader on p2p exchange. Once you receive BTC in your wallet, you can transfer them to any of crypto exchange like Binance, coinbene, Bit z, Yobit or any other good exchange and trade with the pair of your choice.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
bonker

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 06:22:38 PM

Looks like OP already got enough answer for this topic.Still want for buying options then can use currency exchange section but don't forget to use escrows.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌