Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:54:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ADX & DI- very powerful method I use to identify correctly BTC's bottom in Dec!!  (Read 186 times)
dragonsfire1981 (OP)

Activity: 58
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 05:42:04 PM
Merited by Bitcoin_Arena (1)

Hi guys,

I've written a detailed free tutorial article and made a video on how I use ADX and DI to spot the top and bottom of a trend. The article and video are very comprehensive and it is an exact step by step guide to both show you this super powerful method plus how to setup the special version of this indicator I have published on Trading View for free (you will of course need a trading View account of course to use it).

This method I show you is astonishingly good at being able to spot reversals and when a trend is fading and about to switch to a new one. I used it to to guage when the huge crash of November/December was going to end- and correctly identified December the 17th as the turning point and the end of the downtrend- I put a long order in that afternoon. How was I able to identify that? I watched the ADX line (set to a special bunch of settings which is explained in the article and video) rise to an extreme value before fading. You will find that the more you watch how ADX behaves, it can be frighteningly accurate at knowing when something is likely to reverse.

I also explain how I use another indicator RSI and Accumulation/Distribution strength to help time entries. When both are used together this method is VERY POWERFUL.

I'm happy to answer questions on this thread as it's an indicator I think more people need to learn how to use, and RSI A/D is not one that is a  well known combination.

https://youtu.be/Mwc_poTs-fA

http://bitcointradingtoday.com/2019/04/26/trading-view-tutorial-using-adx-di-identify-peaks-reversals/

The indicators mentioned in the video and article have been published here:

ADX and DI advanced
https://www.tradingview.com/script/QSOTRiNG-ADX-and-DI-advanced/

RSI and A/D Strength
https://www.tradingview.com/script/FEc6vIaB-RSI-and-A-D-Strength/
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dragonsfire1981 (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 06:27:59 PM

Anyone who has any questions about how to use the scripts on trading view, just post here and I'll be happy to help where I can Wink
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1788

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 09:13:22 PM

Interesting method. I am going to get more time and look into the concept of the method in details.
I love to learn something new about trading weekly. This should get me sorted for this coming week   Wink

I merited you because you don't seem to be a shitposter according to your post history and you really try to share trading ideas here. You are the people we need here.
Hope it helps you rank up to Jr member so that you can be able to post and share images here.
Cheers.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 650

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 09:27:15 PM

Not so much of a technical trader but this is my first time hearing out aboue ADX & DI coz i do usually make use of RSI/MACD and MA's
 when it come to technical aspects thats why im not really familiar with this indicator which somehow sparks my interest.I'll try to check out that
video and i might get something interesting on it.Thanks for the share up.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
dragonsfire1981 (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 11:27:55 AM

Thanks,

Much appreciated!

I think I can already post pictures, but they have to be in links or something? Can they be uploaded direct if I'm a slightly higher grade member?

Interesting method. I am going to get more time and look into the concept of the method in details.
I love to learn something new about trading weekly. This should get me sorted for this coming week   Wink

I merited you because you don't seem to be a shitposter according to your post history and you really try to share trading ideas here. You are the people we need here.
Hope it helps you rank up to Jr member so that you can be able to post and share images here.
Cheers.
dragonsfire1981 (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 11:29:26 AM

ADX and DI is a very good compliment to to RSI, MACD and MAs. If you look at the RSI A/D strength inidcator I use to work alongside ADX, it has an EMA of RSI and 2 SMA or RSIs to help you spot divergences, in the example I give towards the end of the video you'll see how effective at spotting a momentum change it is! Smiley

Not so much of a technical trader but this is my first time hearing out aboue ADX & DI coz i do usually make use of RSI/MACD and MA's
 when it come to technical aspects thats why im not really familiar with this indicator which somehow sparks my interest.I'll try to check out that
video and i might get something interesting on it.Thanks for the share up.
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1788

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 04:17:35 PM

Thanks,

Much appreciated!

I think I can already post pictures, but they have to be in links or something? Can they be uploaded direct if I'm a slightly higher grade member?
Posting pics was disabled for Newbie ranks but now as a Jr member, you can post them.
All you have to do is upload a picture you want to post here on an image hosting website like imgurl and then you post the link here

For example
I uploaded a screenshot to imgurl and go the image like from the website as: https://i.imgur.com/2w0DweF.png

To post it on the forum and make it visible, i have to insert image tag with the link, so the code will look like this

Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/2w0DweF.png[/img]

Done!  Wink

Unfortunately this is how most forums work as they do not host images, so you have to use links.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
dragonsfire1981 (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 08:26:49 AM

Understood!

What I may do is rewrite and add back in some of the original article then show some picture examples later this week, I'll update the thread at that point! Am also planning a followup video as well.

Thanks,

Much appreciated!

Posting pics was disabled for Newbie ranks but now as a Jr member, you can post them.
All you have to do is upload a picture you want to post here on an image hosting website like imgurl and then you post the link here

For example
I uploaded a screenshot to imgurl and go the image like from the website as: https://i.imgur.com/2w0DweF.png

To post it on the forum and make it visible, i have to insert image tag with the link, so the code will look like this

Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/2w0DweF.png[/img]

Done!  Wink

Unfortunately this is how most forums work as they do not host images, so you have to use links.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: