Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 06:01:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]✅[IEO] GEXAN - BLOCKCHAIN LOTTERY! [POW+POS+MN]✅[Smart Contracts]  (Read 6595 times)
Keadyar

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 01:59:20 PM

If they succeed in shutting it all down, then there will be money for further ideas and of course creative to promote the project among competitors
Considering that the team plans to sell 150,000 GEX in the IEO and get 26.25 BTC, I think that the money collected should be enough for serious further development of the project!

Coinsbit Exchange (coinsbit.io) - the best cryptoexchange launched!!!
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
80ArkPopova

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 02:05:28 PM

Considering that the team plans to sell 150,000 GEX in the IEO and get 26.25 BTC, I think that the money collected should be enough for serious further development of the project!
And where will IEO take place and when? Where can I find information?
Gexan (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 207

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 02:20:12 PM

And where will IEO take place and when? Where can I find information?
With all the information about the IEO, you can find on the link: https://p2pb2b.io/token-sale/GEX or on the official website of the Gexan project on the link: https://gexan.io/
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 02:21:35 PM

if so, then I think the sales should be successful and all the declared tokens should be sold out.
What is known about the team’s plans after the IEO? Do you plan listing for other exchanges?
As far as I know, sales will be only on one P2PB2B exchange. And at the expense of plans after IEO, while this is not known, the team has not yet announced anything.
Dennicex

Activity: 393
Merit: 1

Coinsbit exchange

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2019, 02:28:59 PM

if so, then I think the sales should be successful and all the declared tokens should be sold out.
What is known about the team’s plans after the IEO? Do you plan listing for other exchanges?
As far as I know, sales will be only on one P2PB2B exchange. And at the expense of plans after IEO, while this is not known, the team has not yet announced anything.
I think that the IEO will collect enough funds and this money should be enough for listing on top-level exchanges. And maybe even for the exchange of Binance.

Coinsbit is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, Multi-Support, Strong Security, and Open API.
Fomin-oilL

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 03:17:19 PM

In any case, in the future, the platform will expand its borders and no one has canceled new listings on the stock exchange.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 03:27:04 PM

In any case, in the future, the platform will expand its borders and no one has canceled new listings on the stock exchange.
Of course the listing of the new exchanges are important. But I think the team needs to focus on working on their lottery. The success of the project depends on the success of the lottery among users.
Cellerex

Activity: 434

Coinsbit.io

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 03:37:02 PM

Of course the listing of the new exchanges are important. But I think the team needs to focus on working on their lottery. The success of the project depends on the success of the lottery among users.
Gexan project already has a valid lottery. What other lotteries are you talking about? What else will they develop?

Coinsbit.io is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, MultiSupport, Strong Security and Open API
Lyshkd

Activity: 114

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 05:04:28 PM

Gexan project already has a valid lottery. What other lotteries are you talking about? What else will they develop?
In fact, you can develop anything, because gaming platforms are famous for their diversity.
Cybulen

Activity: 116

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 05:51:21 PM

Given the high competition in the gaming industry, you need something to interest the player to offer him something new.
Irina1999

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 07:16:50 PM

At the moment, one so far that the exchange will be enough with his head, and in the future there will be seen how everything goes
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 07:43:13 PM

I think that the IEO will collect enough funds and this money should be enough for listing on top-level exchanges. And maybe even for the exchange of Binance.
I think it would be very good for the further development of the platform, as well as to increase the popularity of the platform.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 08:54:29 PM

At the moment, one so far that the exchange will be enough with his head, and in the future there will be seen how everything goes
Of course, many people would like to see the GEX coins on other popular exchanges, but one exchange is enough for a start, the team should focus on developing the platform.
damniatx_

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 09:00:40 PM

There is a process of preparation for the sale, now you need to somehow attract the attention of investors.
It seems to me that IEO will be successful. Now the market is consolidating and showing signals to the beginning of the bullish trend. Accordingly, investors will be more active!
I agree with you, the market really began to actively rise, so now there is every chance to quickly close the hard cap.
If they succeed in shutting it all down, then there will be money for further ideas and of course creative to promote the project among competitors
Well, judging by the involvement of many users who are waiting for the start of sales, I am sure that all the necessary amount will be collected.
Gunbit

Activity: 168
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2019, 09:53:01 PM

We are glad to see that more and more people are paying attention to Gexan!

The current stage of the project is dedicated to the development of our product and, of course, marketing!👐

Our marketing solutions and searching for new advertising opportunities will lead to the growth of the community!
Today we want to share resources where we successfully promote our project:

https://www.icomarkets.com/stories/269772/gexan-blockchain-lottery-a-place-where-everyone-is-a-winner/
 https://coinspectator.com/news/1370079/gexan-blockchain-lottery-a-place-where-everyone-is-a-winner
 https://article.wn.com/view/2019/05/06/GEXAN_Blockchain_Lottery_A_Place_Where_Everyone_Is_A_Winner/
 https://cryptoshib.com/gexan-blockchain-lottery-a-place-where-everyone-is-a-winner/
 https://www.coinmarkets.net/stories/268293/gexan-blockchain-lottery-a-place-where-everyone-is-a-winner/
 https://coinhub.news/cs/article/gexan-listed-with-cryptoshib
 https://blockboard.net/gexan-blockchain-lottery-a-place-where-everyone-is-a-winner/

Thank you for following our project and for your help in the lottery tests. You are yet to see the project success with your own eyes.
Share the link in social networks, tell your friends and like it!

Gunbit

Activity: 168
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2019, 09:53:27 PM

We want to share with you currently a situation with gexan wallets.

Blockchain is stable. However, we didn't solve a sync problem yet and we are not sure that we will solve it in 24-48 hours.

Today we prepare a special local wallet release for you - https://github.com/gexanlottery/gexan/releases/download/v2.0.0.0/Gexan-installer-winx64.exe

It is a one-file temporary solution for those who don't have a gexan wallet yet on their PC.  In simple meaning it is a gex wallet plus bootstrap file automatically installed inside folder and replacing incorrect files.

We read the chat and hear all advises regarding a code. However, nearly all of them are not see the whole picture and judging about it while they see just a pick of iceberg.

So , if you already install once  Gexan win/lin/mac wallets and have a problem with synchronization, 5 simple steps to make it all works:

1. close wallet
2. download this file (https://github.com/gexanlottery/gexan/releases/download/v2.0.0.0/bootstrap.zip)
3. delete all files beside wallet.dat in gexan folder (directory examples:  WIN - C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\Gexan  | MAC - /Users/username/Library/Application Support/Gexan/ )
4. Unzip #2  file data into it
5. open wallet.

If you just join GEXAN project  - download https://github.com/gexanlottery/gexan/releases/download/v2.0.0.0/Gexan-installer-winx64.exe

Both options a temporary and we sorry for this inconvenience.

Farid-Ozy

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 10:12:03 PM

Well, judging by the involvement of many users who are waiting for the start of sales, I am sure that all the necessary amount will be collected.
If it is collected, then this is actually a real success, now it’s difficult to come up with something sensible in such a market, because competitors have usually done it all for a long time.
Voevodin

Activity: 106

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 06:19:43 AM

Guys, when will ICO start, do you know the exact dates? What will be the cost of the token?
Lyshkd

Activity: 114

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 06:59:43 AM

Guys, when will ICO start, do you know the exact dates? What will be the cost of the token?

There is information on the website, token Sales will start in 3 days.
Keadyar

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 08:01:14 AM

Thank you for following our project and for your help in the lottery tests. You are yet to see the project success with your own eyes.
Share the link in social networks, tell your friends and like it!
How can I participate in testing the lottery? I wanted to try but I have no GEX coins. Maybe where you can register and test the lottery for free?

Coinsbit Exchange (coinsbit.io) - the best cryptoexchange launched!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: