Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:36:16 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]✅[IEO] GEXAN - BLOCKCHAIN LOTTERY! [POW+POS+MN]✅[Smart Contracts]  (Read 6616 times)
Fomin-oilL

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 09:48:57 PM

At first this projects seems interesting, something what can really be attractive for investors.

But after reading this discussion here, I am confused, could some one clarify that, is that true?
In fact, everything is very simple, The project has opponents and followers.
Any project has such people, everyone chooses where to invest in the future.
Irina1999

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 10:16:40 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2019, 09:44:44 AM by Irina1999

At first this projects seems interesting, something what can really be attractive for investors.

But after reading this discussion here, I am confused, could some one clarify that, is that true?
Interesting facts, I met on the forum a lot of facts such that do not answer the truth, the usual false information Grin
Farid-Ozy

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 10:51:08 PM

Now gambling has become very popular, and the blockchain system has made them much safer.
In the near future you will be able to try to take part in lottery from our GEXAN project and feel all the benefits of implementing our technology.
Let's wait, and when the approximate launch date of the platform?
Lyshkd

Activity: 114

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 06:51:37 AM

Any project has such people, everyone chooses where to invest in the future.
I agree with you, whether to invest or not, this decision should be made by each investor individually.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 09:09:38 AM

Of course, each of us is responsible for our own decisions. You need to think for yourself and decide to invest or not in a specific project. Personally, I think Gexan is an interesting option for investment.
TheLoser

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 09:27:46 AM

Of course, each of us is responsible for our own decisions. You need to think for yourself and decide to invest or not in a specific project. Personally, I think Gexan is an interesting option for investment.

The blockchain-based gaming industry is now developing very strongly and the Gexan project has all the chances to become successful and bring profit to investors .
Keadyar

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 09:41:22 AM

The blockchain-based gaming industry is now developing very strongly and the Gexan project has all the chances to become successful and bring profit to investors .
You're right! Plus, you need to take into account that many projects are under development and only promise prospects for their users, and the project Gexan already has a working platform that will start working literally in the coming days!

Coinsbit Exchange (coinsbit.io) - the best cryptoexchange launched!!!
Irina1999

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 10:03:50 AM

You're right! Plus, you need to take into account that many projects are under development and only promise prospects for their users, and the project Gexan already has a working platform that will start working literally in the coming days!
You are right, now everyone appreciates the finished product, when people see it, they are ready to invest
Cybulen

Activity: 116

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 10:08:06 AM

You are right, now everyone appreciates the finished product, when people see it, they are ready to invest
In some ways, Yes, but practice shows that many projects can not create a finished product.
Cellerex

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

Coinsbit.io

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 10:23:17 AM

In some ways, Yes, but practice shows that many projects can not create a finished product.
I no longer believe in promises. Many times I believed in projects and invested in their promises ... And I lost my money ... Now I prefer to invest in projects that have ready-made solutions. so I decided to invest in Gexan.

Coinsbit.io is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, MultiSupport, Strong Security and Open API
Gexan (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 207
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 10:33:45 AM

If you are a gambler or love gambling, or just want to check out the product from project Gexan, then you can play the lottery from project Gexan today.
Lottery is available at the link: https://lottery.gexan.io/
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 10:41:55 AM

I no longer believe in promises. Many times I believed in projects and invested in their promises ... And I lost my money ... Now I prefer to invest in projects that have ready-made solutions. so I decided to invest in Gexan.
this is really the right decision, because investing in promises is only possible if you personally know the entire development team. But since this is not realistic, then the right investment is an investment in a ready-to-work platform.
Voevodin

Activity: 106

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 11:06:07 AM

this is really the right decision, because investing in promises is only possible if you personally know the entire development team. But since this is not realistic, then the right investment is an investment in a ready-to-work platform.
The point is in profit, if you invest in a ready-made platform, the profit from your investment will be extremely small.
Gexan (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 11:32:18 AM

The point is in profit, if you invest in a ready-made platform, the profit from your investment will be extremely small.

Why do you think so? Consider investing in our project. Our product is almost ready. In 2 weeks we will conduct an IEO.
damniatx_

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 12:14:09 PM

Why do you think so? Consider investing in our project. Our product is almost ready. In 2 weeks we will conduct an IEO.
Can you already say on which exchange you will run your IEO?
Gexan (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 12:30:06 PM

Can you already say on which exchange you will run your IEO?
IEO will be held on the exchange P2PB2B (https://p2pb2b.io/)
You can read the detailed information on the link: https://p2pb2b.io/token-sale/GEX
Dennicex

Activity: 393

Coinsbit exchange

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 12:45:07 PM

You can read the detailed information on the link: https://p2pb2b.io/token-sale/GEX
P2PB2B ... the first time I hear about this exchange. How well is this exchange known and popular among traders and investors?

Coinsbit is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, Multi-Support, Strong Security, and Open API.
Fomin-oilL

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 12:46:35 PM

If initially an experienced team, then there will be a good result in the future, although now even inexperienced teams show excellent results.
Gexan (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 01:01:54 PM

P2PB2B ... the first time I hear about this exchange. How well is this exchange known and popular among traders and investors?
P2PB2B is a fairly well-known exchange which has a daily trading volume of more than 100,000 BTC and is in the top 25 of the Coinmarketcap rating.
More information on the link: https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/p2pb2b/
Dayattaufik

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 01:17:29 PM

Is this a lottery project? Do I understand correctly that you can get this coin and use it as a lottery ticket?
Is this a project really very good for us to support especially this lottery and also using IEO is definitely a success.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: