Last edit: May 02, 2019, 07:32:59 PM by Mattiatrauma

Wink
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 02:14:01 AM

My opinions :
The ideas are not clear. You wrote about crypto marketplace that people should be able to sell or buy goods with crypto with escrow, but when I checked the website likely to be a website to list crypto projects and its marketing event (airdrops). I thought it is the place like exchange with trustable third party escrow service to mediate the proccess of buying/selling, but it's totally different.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Mattiatrauma (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 05:46:53 PM

My opinions :
The ideas are not clear. You wrote about crypto marketplace that people should be able to sell or buy goods with crypto with escrow, but when I checked the website likely to be a website to list crypto projects and its marketing event (airdrops). I thought it is the place like exchange with trustable third party escrow service to mediate the proccess of buying/selling, but it's totally different.

Of course i can understand your point of view and totally respect your opinion about it, obviously being a "young" project the inexperience could have make its part, in other side i think that the "airdrop hosting" is born to get visibility that personally i think is needed to the good success of a new project. Exploring the site i was reading the roadmap and it doesn't look so unclear ( i speak for me of course ) and the video explaination of the project makes its part to clearify the idea in my mind.
Obviously is just my opinion and thanks for share yours because being a new thing i always look for other people's points of view and opinions when i take part on some airdrop about projects i don't know. I hope to test it as soon as possible to give a experienced evaluation about it and if it will work, i'm enthusiast about a place where people could really use cryptos like a payment method more than speculation and trading. If i'll have news about it i will share it here with the community  Tongue
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: