Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:34:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MY Topic should be under Digital Goods but moved to Invites and Accounts  (Read 111 times)
rosapaul (OP)

Activity: 66
Merit: 3

If you smile things will work out ):

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 05:31:38 AM

Topic Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5120931.0

I sell digital codes/goods not accounts/invites or profiles.
When i created the thread it was under Digital Goods for some days and then after 2 weeks i found that it was moved under the Child board named as "Invites and Accounts".
My topic and belongings are related to AWS Digital Codes that i sell. I don't sell AWS accounts or profiles.
Can any admin please have a look and put back my thread under Digital Goods.

I'm sorry if i wrote under the wrong section as i could not find any appropriate section for putting up this thread.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 09:24:32 AM

If it was moved on its own, someone has reported it because he/she don't see it fit to that section (Digital goods).

And mods review all of those reported post before they verify or move a thread to the appropriate section.

rosapaul (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 09:29:27 AM

If it was moved on its own, someone has reported it because he/she don't see it fit to that section (Digital goods).

And mods review all of those reported post before they verify or move a thread to the appropriate section.

Thanks for the information.
But i believe that my belonging/items i sell are only as Digital codes. Nothing related to accounts/profiles are even there in my thread. I don't sell accounts or any kind of invites.
Also there are many other peoples topics that are totally similar to mine in the "Digital Codes" section which are not moved to "Invites and Accounts" section.
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 11:03:05 AM

But i believe that my belonging/items i sell are only as Digital codes. Nothing related to accounts/profiles are even there in my thread. I don't sell accounts or any kind of invites.
Also there are many other peoples topics that are totally similar to mine in the "Digital Codes" section which are not moved to "Invites and Accounts" section.
If you believe that it really should belong to that section, you can move it on your own.

There is the 'move topic' below left but if it has been moved again back to Invites and Accounts, the mods has decided that it should be there.

rosapaul (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 01:39:05 PM

If you believe that it really should belong to that section, you can move it on your own.

There is the 'move topic' below left but if it has been moved again back to Invites and Accounts, the mods has decided that it should be there.

Thanks for pointing it out! I moved the topic and as much as i am aware of the stuffs i sell they totally belong to Digital Goods nothing even related to Invites/Account.
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 03:00:19 PM

This is the right section for you thread since you are selling digital goods the mod know better, and moving the thread back to where it was first posted may be against the rules of the forum. Your post will attract the the right audience here just relaxe.
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3650

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2019, 05:46:35 PM

As mentioned above, maybe it's a mistake from mods where S/he thinks you are selling "Invites" especially since your post looks like this.
If your topic is moved back to "Invites and Accounts" section, repeat the question/topic in the Meta board ---->https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=24.0.

Off-topic, Avoid selling using Auto-URL sites like selly.gg.
You can try Bitcointalk trusted escrow members or Bitify.com

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
malevolent
can into space
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1721

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 05:56:28 PM

It looks like someone mistakenly moved it there, so you were right to move it back to Digital goods.

Signature space available for rent.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: