Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:54:02 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I will AVOID TradeSatoshi - Here is why and why they are more evil than Banks  (Read 146 times)
Flight-87 (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 09:44:19 AM

It's just pure evil and doesn't go with the very basic ideology of crypto if you can't have the freedom of speech and anonymity and that's the kind of treatment I got today from TradeSatoshi team!  Lips sealed

Today I wanted to trade BTC to buy some ALTs. As it would be my first trade with them I didn't want to get locked in by any sort of ToS terms. So I knocked them in Live chat and wanted to know if I need to KYC to withdraw my funds. They said yes, but as they have two type of verification and it looked little confusing so to double check I told them that I only want to withdraw .0015 BTC worth of coins and if I still need to verify. Surprisingly enough, they don't know the answer of this simple question. Which is definitely weird. I then asked the same thing on their Discord channel and that mod don't know the answer either which is very unexpected from a mod as they should be knowledgeable about their business! They told me to open a support ticket and "WAIT" for the reply. As ''waiting'' annoys everyone, specially in volatile crypto space where the price may move at any second, it annoyed me too and I expressed my disappointment by saying the same thing/points I told here.

Aaaaaaand he BLOCKED me! WOW!

TradeSatoshi's activities always seemed fishy to me. I tried several times to sell my ANON, but whenever the price of ANON/ZCL spikes, they put it under ''Maintenance'' mood for indefinite amount of time! And now after the treatment I got from them, I simply HATE them  Angry
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 09:59:29 AM

Is there any people who are also treated like this at same days as yours? Or maybe it's only you that got this issue. They should not hold you to transfer your 0.0015 BTC worth of coins, that's not a big funds (comparing to what they have built so far : website, users, any effort) and it's a shame for them!

Later, you need to be more careful in choosing exchanges to trade. It's better safe than sorry.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 10:18:56 AM

It's just pure evil and doesn't go with the very basic ideology of crypto if you can't have the freedom of speech and anonymity and that's the kind of treatment I got today from TradeSatoshi team!  Lips sealed

Today I wanted to trade BTC to buy some ALTs. As it would be my first trade with them I didn't want to get locked in by any sort of ToS terms. So I knocked them in Live chat and wanted to know if I need to KYC to withdraw my funds. They said yes, but as they have two type of verification and it looked little confusing so to double check I told them that I only want to withdraw .0015 BTC worth of coins and if I still need to verify. Surprisingly enough, they don't know the answer of this simple question. Which is definitely weird. I then asked the same thing on their Discord channel and that mod don't know the answer either which is very unexpected from a mod as they should be knowledgeable about their business! They told me to open a support ticket and "WAIT" for the reply. As ''waiting'' annoys everyone, specially in volatile crypto space where the price may move at any second, it annoyed me too and I expressed my disappointment by saying the same thing/points I told here.

TradeSatoshi's activities always seemed fishy to me. I tried several times to sell my ANON, but whenever the price of ANON/ZCL spikes, they put it under ''Maintenance'' mood for indefinite amount of time! And now after the treatment I got from them, I simply HATE them  Angry

The same thing happened to me. But in a different exchange. You've heard of Sistemkoin. I've got the same stuff there. After days of trying to I got my money back.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 10:23:52 AM

They told me to open a support ticket and "WAIT" for the reply. As ''waiting'' annoys everyone, specially in volatile crypto space where the price may move at any second, it annoyed me too and I expressed my disappointment by saying the same thing/points I told here.

If there's other option for you to trade your BTC-other ALTs, you should've checked other platform to do that if you are not confident transacting in their platform.

I tried several times to sell my ANON, but whenever the price of ANON/ZCL spikes, they put it under ''Maintenance'' mood for indefinite amount of time! And now after the treatment I got from them, I simply HATE them

Seems that you already had experience using their platform, preferably you should've avoided using their platform since the admin themselves cannot give you a clear answer to your queries. Their mod should've also had an answer since you are right that moderators should've knowledge about how their platform and operation works.

Thank you for sharing your thought about the platform, would avoid this platform as well.
Flight-87 (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 10:41:42 AM

If there's other option for you to trade your BTC-other ALTs, you should've checked other platform to do that if you are not confident transacting in their platform.

I was going to buy ZCL which AFAIK is only tradable on TS, CoinExchange and Bittrex. I am not on Bittrex, and the price on CE was a little higher than TS. So I went there first. I used CE once before and everything was smooth and nice there. Will use them again today. I wish I had ZCL/ANON on Binance/BinanceDEX.

Seems that you already had experience using their platform, preferably you should've avoided using their platform since the admin themselves cannot give you a clear answer to your queries. Their mod should've also had an answer since you are right that moderators should've knowledge about how their platform and operation works.

It's not like I had experience using their platform, I kind of observed their platform for some times before using them to exchange coins.

Anyway, Thank you for your comment mate  Smiley Have fun!

Haunebu

Activity: 3094
Merit: 972

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 01:36:18 PM

I was going to buy ZCL which AFAIK is only tradable on TS, CoinExchange and Bittrex. I am not on Bittrex, and the price on CE was a little higher than TS. So I went there first. I used CE once before and everything was smooth and nice there.
You obviously should have chosen Bittrex since it is far more reputable when compared to the other 2 exchanges that you mentioned. This is why it is far riskier trying to trade in smaller exchanges when compared to the big ones.

Never traded on TS myself and I might keep my distance after hearing what happened to you.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Flight-87 (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 08:49:11 PM

Never traded on TS myself and I might keep my distance after hearing what happened to you.

No one should.
Anyway, I tried to create an account on Bittrex before but I never got the verification email. I didn't bother much though as I am happy with Binance. It's just ZCL and ANON for what I need to go to other exchanges.
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 3775

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2019, 09:33:23 AM

If you want to trade using any platforms, you must deal with a trusted one because you have returned to the banking system, and do not forget to be ready for KYC/AML as it will be requested at any time.

About that platform, this is their announcement on this forum ----> Tradesatoshi.com - CryptoCurrency Exchange. Do not forget to read the negative trust on that account.

Be safe and stay away from any platform you do not trust.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2870
Merit: 657

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 11:24:48 AM

No one should.
Anyway, I tried to create an account on Bittrex before but I never got the verification email. I didn't bother much though as I am happy with Binance. It's just ZCL and ANON for what I need to go to other exchanges.
Why not doing this thing on the first place? Why did you end up on using Tradesatoshi yet your altcoin holding can be traded up on top exchangers.
Unless there are circumstances that you dont have any choice to trade with your alt which is only listed on smaller exchange.This is the main
reason why i do hate up on using small exchange because of possible problems to be faced on.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 10:07:13 PM

I wouldn't say that they are evil or whatever - that would be an exaggeration.

But your experience says a lot about their internal structure and how even the staff themselves within the exchange have pretty much what is the answers to very basic questions that everyone is bound to ask.

It's two possibilities. Either they want you to deposit and get your funds stuck at withdrawal knowing that KYC is coming, or they genuinely don't know they stuff. It's not some obscure question, it's a frequently asked one. It's good that you asked around before using them because it could have ended badly.

I wouldn't label them as a scam yet, but given their support responses and the maintenance that you talk about as price spikes, it seems fairly fishy for sure.
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 06:07:45 AM

Anyway, I tried to create an account on Bittrex before but I never got the verification email. I didn't bother much though as I am happy with Binance.It's just ZCL and ANON for what I need to go to other exchanges.
Why not doing this thing on the first place? Why did you end up on using Tradesatoshi yet your altcoin holding can be traded up on top
I already bold the answer for your question.

There are already some accusation threads about TradeSatoshi, you can read more here and you'll find out that this isn't the first time for that shitty site.

Tradesatoshi - BEWARE! Blocking without reasons

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: