Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:18:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin and online transctions  (Read 405 times)
yalla2012

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 09:05:15 PM

I guess that it's not about the percentage, but it's about how cryptocurrency being accepted by the merchant. I think that statistical is not the right number because we never know how many of them.
But if that 10% is right, then I think that is great since we can reach that number so far and I am sure that the number will increase in the future.
Cryptocurrency soon will reach more merchant, and they will use cryptocurrency especially bitcoin as the next new payment method so people can use cryptocurrency to buy something.

Bitcoin merchants will be increasingly for a simple reason. The task of the seller to sell their goods. It doesn't matter if it is dollars, euros or bitcoins.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 10:50:08 PM

With the existence of more centralized online payment sources the competence level have gone a level high and this has made for more service access with reduced fee than the cryptocurrency. People who find the good in cryptocurrency as well wants to stay anonymous make use of the decentralized functioning blockchain backed cryptocurrencies.
jakezyrus

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 06:33:43 AM

With the existence of more centralized online payment sources the competence level have gone a level high and this has made for more service access with reduced fee than the cryptocurrency.

we are now in the future and blockchain tecnology or being decentralized is now the new trend  . people are now going for this  .  they are now building dectralized projects over the centralized ones because being decentralized has more benefits  . cryptos have a less fees compare to other centalized payment method out there .  not to mention the tax that you can incure on a centralized store or a centralized payment system  .
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 12:33:02 PM

LN is still on its developing process. Online transactions aren't implemented in most numbers of merchants because they still prefer to accept fiat since most customers are still into their local currency. When the massive adoption happens online transactions will increase into a huge number.

Pumared

Activity: 1288
Merit: 392

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 07:52:03 PM

I don't have an idea if my local crypto wallet uses LN as their payment channel, they haven't stated anything in FAQs but it seems systematized now on how large their coverage is when it comes to BTC payment. I can buy game credits by using Bitcoin. I think the volatility behavior is being managed through conversion of BTC to local currency immediately to avoid potential losses. It seems to stabilize a lot these days so it won't be a problem for them to lose even cents  Cheesy .

While there is not a great adoption, Bitcoin is more in the middle online like online purchases of a general way

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████