Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:37:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Xera tokens (cheaper than ICO)  (Read 191 times)
MadGamer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 01:57:16 PM

I'm not advertising it as anything but It's an exchange token and we all know how these tokens are solid when it comes to the price, BNB is an example for that.

The exchange will be launching soon. The ICO price was 0.5 USD per Token. I'm letting them go at 0.4 USD.
loughlin

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

Only Bitcoin!

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 06:23:14 PM

I'm not advertising it as anything but It's an exchange token and we all know how these tokens are solid when it comes to the price, BNB is an example for that.

The exchange will be launching soon. The ICO price was 0.5 USD per Token. I'm letting them go at 0.4 USD.

It is very hard to trade with tokens which were not listed yet on any exchange. Most of them dump 10x or more after the first exchange listing.
Maybe you can try with this guy: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=721115 I remember, He had previously offering to buy up tokens from the bounty hunter much before tokens going to exchange.
MadGamer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 02:53:16 PM

It is very hard to trade with tokens which were not listed yet on any exchange. Most of them dump 10x or more after the first exchange listing.
Maybe you can try with this guy: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=721115 I remember, He had previously offering to buy up tokens from the bounty hunter much before tokens going to exchange.

It should not be the case here though, it's an exchange coin, it has a use case. The only ones that could dump it are the bounty hunters who don't represent the majority of the holders and in that case, the damage won't be that significant.

As for the guy you mentioned, I rather not contact him because his trust already says it all.

The tokens are still for sale, and as I said, I'm not promising any guaranteed gains here, please do your own research before buying from me.
feryjhie

Activity: 882
Merit: 595

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 08:43:31 AM

why don't you just wait until the exchange released?

why not take another case like exscudo? it's the same as an exchange token and after they launch the exchange but the coins got dump hard and until now there is no info about the update from the project

for BNB i think it's a different case because of the exchange launch first then they sold their Coins
Departure

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 08:53:33 AM

why don't you just wait until the exchange released?

why not take another case like exscudo? it's the same as an exchange token and after they launch the exchange but the coins got dump hard and until now there is no info about the update from the project

for BNB i think it's a different case because of the exchange launch first then they sold their Coins

It is necessary to look at the tokenomics of this coin, and if the issue is not very large, and there is a blocking system, then this can be considered. I wonder how much they collected during sales and how the team follows the roadmap.
feryjhie

Activity: 882
Merit: 595

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 10:50:48 AM

I wonder how much they collected during sales and how the team follows the roadmap.

based on icobench that xera ico collected around 5.3M $ during the token sale and if you look at the roadmap it's written that the exchange will be launch on Q1 2019 which last month
Departure

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 12:39:43 PM

I wonder how much they collected during sales and how the team follows the roadmap.

based on icobench that xera ico collected around 5.3M $ during the token sale and if you look at the roadmap it's written that the exchange will be launch on Q1 2019 which last month

Unfortunately, I do not see that they follow the roadmap. Exchange is not yet running. Social networks are practically not updated. I think that these are temporary difficulties and the team will solve them, but so far the situation does not look very good.
xsantana

Activity: 680
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 08:03:42 AM

I thought, I was interested in your suggestion, could you give me a site to go there
Departure

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 11:19:12 AM

I thought, I was interested in your suggestion, could you give me a site to go there

As far as I know, there is not yet a working product. If I were you, I would have thought.

Now it’s very critical to follow the roadmap clearly and fulfill all the promises taken.

MadGamer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 12:21:53 PM

The site can be found here. The thread on the forums is kinda abandoned, but you can always check their Telegram, they're pretty active.
MadGamer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 10:26:06 AM

The tokens are still for sale (after the new distribution). As for the platform, it has been announced that the Alpha version will be available in a few days.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: