Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:42:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IEO: Where should I buy?  (Read 1960 times)
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 07:07:45 PM

2019 market boom of IEOs on the exchanges. So Where should I buy on exchanges?
Suggest to see with this coin, IEOs very soon https://p2pb2b.io/token-sale/GEX

Good day, the yield at 500 - 600% per annum is it true? We're talking about this project Gexan?Go to the IEO is now popular.

I had been watching Gexan and wait the beginning of sales of the tokens that will start in 2 days.

I am hearing about this gexan for the first time and will like more information about the beginning of sales and what products do there have.  I find out that people are really making money from the IEO market this days and I have been receiving some mails from yobit and binance about some sales that has taking place in the past.
Voevodin

Activity: 106
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 06:36:18 AM

Good day, the yield at 500 - 600% per annum is it true? We're talking about this project Gexan?Go to the IEO is now popular.

At least so say the creators or plan. More detailed information is available in their branch https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5136520
ghermghuda

Activity: 284
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 06:42:58 AM

lol, I don't really see any boom pertaining to IEOs but I know they are uprising gradually in the market. With respect to where to buy one, the only place I can testify to is Binance IEO and even with that one you should hope to get in the IEO itself because if you buy the token after IEO, you may lose your investment... it dumps really hard.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 10:32:38 AM

Exchanges with the best performing IEOs are Binance, Okex, Gate, Huobi and Bgogo to the best of my knowledge and you can choose from any of their upcoming campaigns. But that not withstanding, also do your own research on each project before making a buy
IEO is not like coins that we will advise people to buy the ones at the top in coinmarketcap, is not all top exchanges that are handling the issue of IEO very well to satisfaction, only Binance is the one that has satisfied people so far in this aspect, other ones are just doing try and error and getting the error in it.

People have complained about Bittrex, I have seen complains about Yobit IEO too and all are being verified, the worst is even smaller ones that are also coming up with IEO when the bigger ones has not succeeded in holding the ones in their capacity firm like the way Binance is doing.
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 10:37:20 AM

I guess you have to know in advance what you will invest, remember there is no guarantee the IEO will bring you big profits. I think you know that.
well if you are interested you can look for it in bincane, bittrex or other exchanges. but the point is you have to know what you will do in investment speculation on IEO
Cybulen

Activity: 116

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 02:56:02 PM

At least so say the creators or plan. More detailed information is available in their branch https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5136520

I have been watching GEXAN for a long time, placing a big bet on him and looking forward to the beginning of IEO.
Lyshkd

Activity: 114

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 03:01:28 PM

I had been watching Gexan and wait the beginning of sales of the tokens that will start in 2 days.

That's right. Information can be found here https://p2pb2b.io/token-sale/GEX
Strange that they chose this exchange.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 04:26:28 PM

1: Binance.
2: Kucoin
3: Livecoin
4: Yobit
5: IDAX
Yobit is only good if you want quick profit. do not hold Coins/Tokens you buy from Yobit IEO. Sell them as soon as they open the thread. otherwise you could lose the chance. other exchanges could be good for long term. but you must do your own research and do it on your own risk.
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 05:32:21 PM

Well, if you want to put an Investment on IEO you need to find the best exchange first. I would suggest only invest in Binance IEO. Why? We all know that Binance is the most favoured exchange for majority people. It's a well-known and trusted exchange.

If you buy project's token from unpopular exchanges, you won't make any difference.
I think this kind of IEO launched by COSS and Kucoin both are good exchanges still dint find much attention . You can try these exchange coins . Kucoin is the best platform comparison to binance after these massive hack .
Cybulen

Activity: 116

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 07:25:25 PM

The GEX coin is a very good option, I would watch it. I think that its price will rise well in the beginning,we should not miss this moment.
Lyshkd

Activity: 114

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 07:30:24 PM

The GEX coin is a very good option, I would watch it. I think that its price will rise well in the beginning,we should not miss this moment.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5136520
 there is an active discussion of the project, you can ask any questions.
khimer_rangers

Activity: 565
Merit: 100

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 04:30:11 PM

we must remain cautious before investing whether it's ICO or IEO,because all have a high risk so we have to research before investing in the IEO, I think we have to choose a good exchange to make choices and if you have invested, sell immediately to return part of the capital.

kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 04:09:16 AM

we must remain cautious before investing whether it's ICO or IEO,because all have a high risk so we have to research before investing in the IEO, I think we have to choose a good exchange to make choices and if you have invested, sell immediately to return part of the capital.
Everyone is psychologically involved in investing and most choose to sell early to ensure good returns. I think investment in the IEO is still very risky because in the last 2 weeks, many IEO projects have not achieved high prices and are on a downward trend. According to me now keep your money better and stay away from those risky investments because it will only make you lose more

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
nerlial

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 06:22:26 AM

Consider buying only on top crypto exchanges that are in the top 10. Because only strong project with the prospect of growth spend IEO on these exchanges.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 06:27:42 AM

IEO is the another form of ICO but not very risk like ICO for investing. Generally, some of the ICOs are going stop if the  project gone fail. Unlike ICO, IEO is offered in the exchanges and the tokens are bought by the investors. After the IEO finished, tokens are traded instantly.
ytaevv

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 06:28:20 AM

Consider buying only on top crypto exchanges that are in the top 10. Because only strong project with the prospect of growth spend IEO on these exchanges.
IEO starts today. We need to keep a better eye on Gexan. https://p2pb2b.io/token-sale/GEX
L A R A

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 08:52:01 AM

Yobit is only good if you want quick profit. do not hold Coins/Tokens you buy from Yobit IEO. Sell them as soon as they open the thread. otherwise you could lose the chance. other exchanges could be good for long term. but you must do your own research and do it on your own risk.
I agree with all the exchanges you mentioned but not for Yobit
Yobit is a SCAM exchange, there are lots of scam coins listed there, even this forum also prohibits the members for using yobit signatures
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 10:31:49 AM

I would advise that you buy your IEO token from just a particular exchange that is trusted or maybe two, because the only way we are going to see scammers crawling into the IEO market is by creating exchanges with wonderful promises that will draw the attention of investors but might not deliver them the promises since they are just focused on how to take your money from you and not on how to create a working platform or secure investors fund.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 02:47:07 PM

I agree with all the exchanges you mentioned but not for Yobit
Yobit is a SCAM exchange, there are lots of scam coins listed there, even this forum also prohibits the members for using yobit signatures
The forum prohibits people from using yobit signatures because it is creating too much junk for the forum, it encourages creating garbage, blocking is essential, this does not involve scams when there is no exact evidence for this issue. But I still agree that we should not buy an IEO on yobit when too many projects have no potential, their IEO is probably similar, investment is just a waste of money, we should buy the IEO on binance is the most reasonable, it's quite safe and still profitable while other exchanges have started to appear problems when the IEO trend is ending

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
arwani1985

Activity: 817
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 04:44:38 PM

for now there are so many exchage choices, but i prefer binary which has been trusted by many people to be able to do iso and everything is successful. make evidence that it is not arbitrary ieo done by binance
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: