Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:58:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IEO: Where should I buy?  (Read 1960 times)
_IRMAN
Copper Member

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 03:39:52 AM

Binance, Huobi, Gate.io is a very good exchange for each IEO project to follow, because every project that holds an IEO there must always be successful and traded above the IEO price, this is great for finding short-term profits
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 05:17:07 PM

2019 market boom of IEOs on the exchanges. So Where should I buy on exchanges?

I would recommend to use only proven exchanges like Binance, because there were already enough cases where people got scammed even by taking part in an IEO on not a popular exchange. Be careful and take part in IEOs only on top 5 exchanges.

Good suggestions, there are scheme that they will offer free listing of your IEO but they will gonna do some scam om the investors money. This time we should only goes to trusted exchange because this will lessen or there is no chance to run peoples money.
PLATO

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

Don't trust "BBOD The Best Futures Exchange"

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 01:42:18 AM

Binance, Huobi, Gate.io is a very good exchange for each IEO project to follow, because every project that holds an IEO there must always be successful and traded above the IEO price, this is great for finding short-term profits
well, from my experience, binance is highly recommended in this matter. almost all IEOs done there have very high prices, and are quite good. if you want to support an IEO, binance is highly recommended.

Binance is the first exchange to start IEO so most of the projects proposed by this exchange have a huge success rate. In addition, Bitmax is one of the new successful exchanges in IEO and is trusted by many investors during the last 2 months. I believe that in the coming time, big exchanges will provide investors with more quality IEO projects and ensure liquidity for everyone.

All posts by me after 2012 were a compromised account. Probably by "BBOD The Best Futures Exchange". SORRY Y'ALL
jessyj48

Activity: 756
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 04:06:08 AM

Most successful IEO projects are from binance exchange,you should be on watch for any upcoming IEOs on binance,you can use ICODROPS to keep track.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
rose9696

Activity: 770
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 04:40:11 AM

Huobi and Binance are 2 exchanges worth your money to buy tokens of projects. All projects sold tokens on Binance or Huobi are pumped and no projects have failed.
You should reserve about $ 4,000 to join the upcoming IEO of Binance or Huobi.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
suryapro

Activity: 854

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 05:44:13 AM

I think for now, if you are interested in joining IEO program, the choice is Binance. Because besides being trusted, this exchange is also very popular with traders today

stobox 
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
◉ ───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin  ─────── ◉
1BTC EQUALS 1CAR

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 06:59:59 AM

So far, they are very consistent except gate.io that is starting to be very unfair and now their latest ieo/startup sale is dumping. Binance and Huobi are doing lottery and is very fine for me at all but their token are starting to shoot up in value because of their huge IEO success and the demand just continues to grow so stocking up many of their tokens is the best move. Kucoin, okex and bibox can also be profitable.
leea-1334

Activity: 2268
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 10:12:38 AM

Binance seems good indeed, but I think there is one rather popular exchange called Bitpanda which is running their own IEO now with one week left to go, I have been considering it a lot. They had a ICO and it did well, now an IEO to launch their own token exchange and launchpad platform. I was eyeing it every day since they launch,,, anyone else here have a good experience?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 10:48:52 AM

You should only buy in Binance. They are really creating a fever and investors are always waiting for Binance's token sale event. they always bring great profits to investors who trust them.
for example, the Wink project, which has a very high market capitalization but CZ still uses money to pump its value.

Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 11:05:34 AM

The IEO means Initial Exchange offer and the name itself suggest you that the token will be offered initially in the exchange or exchanges platform. So, if you want to invest for the IEO offered by the company then buy the token from the exchange directly. To know about the which exchange should be sought then take a look at their website and read the prospectus get to know more.
Blue_oxen

Activity: 515

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 11:25:06 AM

You should only buy in Binance. They are really creating a fever and investors are always waiting for Binance's token sale event. they always bring great profits to investors who trust them.
for example, the Wink project, which has a very high market capitalization but CZ still uses money to pump its value.
In fact, IEO projects at Binance exchange always have a very high roix rate and have not had any projects that made investors disappointed. Now Binance exchange is one of the most prestigious exchanges in this market and certainly many subsequent IEO projects will continue to make investors have a better chance of making a profit so I will still continue to hold BNB to participate in projects proposed by this exchange

Andrews193

Activity: 243

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 12:31:26 PM

well, from my experience, binance is highly recommended in this matter. almost all IEOs done there have very high prices, and are quite good. if you want to support an IEO, binance is highly recommended.
Binance as the first exchange for this feature, it is truly the most encouraged place when almost all projects bring certain profits to investors through IEO, Houbi also has many good points, currently both are using lotteries to buy an IEO, which is quite difficult for us to buy, talking about gate.io, I think people should consider a lot when their projects do not provide stable profits. But above all, be careful when the IEO trend is slowly losing its appeal, which is very clear

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread   █   Oceanpaper   ☻   Twitter   ☻   Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 11:27:26 AM

Binance as the first exchange for this feature, it is truly the most encouraged place when almost all projects bring certain profits to investors through IEO, Houbi also has many good points, currently both are using lotteries to buy an IEO, which is quite difficult for us to buy, talking about gate.io, I think people should consider a lot when their projects do not provide stable profits. But above all, be careful when the IEO trend is slowly losing its appeal, which is very clear
In the last 1 month, many IEO projects are experiencing huge price reductions in the market and this really affects the next projects of big exchanges. I think now it is good for you to be involved in large IEO projects, but long-term holdings will not help the investment so always consider carefully before deciding because IEO is currently very risky and can cost you money

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Mulann2

Activity: 686
Merit: 35

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 08:40:07 AM

If you want a quick return of investment then binance is the place for you, their recent ieo has made investors very happy, project like ONE, Matic etc all give good returns to those who buy during ieo, at least for those who sold early, snd those who believe in hodl, well probably still hodling even now that price has dump way below Grin
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 08:45:20 AM

Binance is the one at the moment. Everything on there is mega-hyped, so its probably good for buying and then selling quickly, but I'm not so sure about long-term strength of these coins. It reminds me of how ICOs used to be a couple of years ago, when so many coins hit hard cap really quickly.

iASIC

Activity: 308

AMA BCT

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 09:06:58 AM

Binance is the one at the moment. Everything on there is mega-hyped, so its probably good for buying and then selling quickly, but I'm not so sure about long-term strength of these coins. It reminds me of how ICOs used to be a couple of years ago, when so many coins hit hard cap really quickly.
But the big problem is in BNB. At IEO Wink, many investors lost big money when buying BNB at $ 33 and received quite a few winning tickets. Many people lost more than $ 5k because the price of BNB decreased.
Currently I see the IEO in Binance is quite risky. Huobi is safer when it has kept prices higher than 4.3 for several weeks now.
frcat

Activity: 1162

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 10:34:30 AM

IEO is not a good indicator of good project. Some exchanges have frankly shitties projects or scam. For example almost all IEOs on Bibox were such.

As example this scammers. And Bibox conducted their IEO  Angry

https://icodrops.com/x-block/

Now their site after IEO does not works, all social media does not have any activity. This scammers run away with money and Bibox helped them this.

So you must investigate project by yourself. Dont hope for exchanges.
Kang TB

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

Revolutionizing Reward Points

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 03:13:52 PM

if we talk about a good exchange, just buy an IEO project on binance, because for now this is the best choice,
then other options could be bittrex or kucoin my friend

SHREW
     ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                
DISCOUNTED
PRE-SALE
LIVE NOW !
      ████
  ███
 ███
 ███
███
███
███
███
 ███
 ███
  ███
   ████
   Revolutionizing
         Reward Points  
████
  ███
   ███
   ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
   ███
   ███
  ███
████
       ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                

BUY SHREW

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
lillobo

Activity: 214

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 07:06:00 PM

If you plan to invest in IEOs just keep this in mind that all projects that do IEOs are not legit. Most of them are shit projects. Exchanges list their IEO by receiving lots of money. To be frank, most of the exchanges are greedy. They dont check anything about the project. My advice to you is do a thorough check by yourself and then invest.
VisualPleasure

Activity: 189

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2019, 08:10:34 PM

some exchange with a big volume thats good, but you need to learning about the project in IEO too

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: