Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:52:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IEO or ICO for good investment at cryptocoin project  (Read 12045 times)
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 08:16:40 AM

When you have fund for investment project,what will you choose  your investment for now.ICO or IEO project for get profit crypto invesment project.many ICO project this year failed when they launch ico token sale.what Will IEO to be next future of project investment?
The IEO is an interesting thing at the moment, a far more convincing form of investment due to a higher level of certainty. while on ICO projects, more investors feel disappointed, because there have been a lot of track records from 2017 to 2018 that have had a bad moment. Many ico projects failed and that made many investors try the designation on the IEO. I hope various investments can recover this year and we all get a lot of benefits from this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2019, 08:31:47 AM

If I will compare the two of them in terms of how legit they are, IEO is more legit compare to ICO. We know already that most of the ICO's right now are scam already. Now if an IEO will be a scam, the reputation of the exchange where the token sale happen will be affected. For me, its better if you will invest in IEO because the chances of it as a scam is low compare to the ICO's.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 08:32:57 AM

there is no difference between ICO and IEO and even STO. they are all the same scam so saying which one you choose between these two doesn't make any sense at all because of that.

as for where i invest my money, i prefer to invest it in something i can analyze which means it should have some history so that i can look at it and see how it was performing so far, find signals, figure out its status,... this basically means i only invest in altcoins that are already listed on exchanges and have been trading for some time so that i can figure out whether it is a good short term investment (is there a pump coming) or not.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Tushar Ramani

Activity: 400
Merit: 15

Crypto Ghost Since 2017

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 10:00:18 AM

First come first serve for IEO are killing profits tbh. Other than that, it's a good opportunity even though it returns you a double some.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 10:41:13 AM

I think IEO is slightly better than the ICO today because we are seeing the changes are happening in this market so in this time this will be more better than the ICO investment that's will helping for lots of people to get their profit more than the previous day that's why my choice is for IEO
Akpuv

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2019, 11:10:45 AM

When you have fund for investment project,what will you choose  your investment for now.ICO or IEO project for get profit crypto invesment project.many ICO project this year failed when they launch ico token sale.what Will IEO to be next future of project investment?
With the way the crypto atmosphere is now, I believe the IEOs will be a better investment option because this is the new direction everyone one has shifted attention to in the crypto market, and so far, the IEOs have been successful.

████████████         AVXChange         ████████████
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 11:32:13 AM

IEO project just offer for short term invesment and I guess lots of investors has been made this thing since IEO has come. So, I never see yet how it projects will run in the future whether still has an investor or even the investor will sell quickly and find another new IEO to get profit again. If that thing happened, so as there will many tokens or coin that will be delisted by an exchange because just have a little volume or even doesn't has a volume. I think this is a little reason why IEO will end up same with ICO.
Westefan

Activity: 169
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 11:40:05 AM

Ieo is now in the trend, if there is a budget and access to a good stock exchange, then it should be carried out, but I have the opinion that the large stock exchanges themselves put their projects on the information and from the side to get there will not work

Moй днeвник тpeйдингa https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5179562.0
efxtrader

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 11:48:51 AM

IEOs right now really tempting because most IEOs token after listed in exchanger, the price always surging more than 100%. But i am believe there is a good ICOs right now and worth to invest beside join in IEOs. IEOs become phenomenal because i think its following binance step

santouao

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 01:44:42 PM

They are both good but i refer now to IEO it has exchanger already that after the duration of IEO once it open on trade we can sell tokens,while ICOwe need to wait until they list on exchangers and we dont know what exchanger they will list it sometimes they list on a cheap Exchanges so at the end tokens dump.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
[/center]
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 01:57:47 PM

They are both good but i refer now to IEO it has exchanger already that after the duration of IEO once it open on trade we can sell tokens,while ICOwe need to wait until they list on exchangers and we dont know what exchanger they will list it sometimes they list on a cheap Exchanges so at the end tokens dump.

It is difficult to find a good ICO like in 2017, most investors divert investment in the IEO, this is because it is safer and verification of exchanges is certainly stricter than ICO which has no verification.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

laros212 (OP)

Activity: 518

https://tokensale.bitwings.org

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2019, 04:08:01 PM

ICOS or IEOS all contribute to the development of development projects. But ICOS has become no longer as attractive as 2017. The current time of ICOS is replaced by IEOS. Therefore IEOS can be said to be the most comprehensive alternative at this time.
It means is profitable if we want join at IEO program and we will get promise about list marker their project? I look for now many crypto project always use IEO when they want open presale and tokensale promotion

laros212 (OP)

Activity: 518

https://tokensale.bitwings.org

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2019, 04:12:33 PM

It is difficult to find a good ICO like in 2017, most investors divert investment in the IEO, this is because it is safer and verification of exchanges is certainly stricter than ICO which has no verification.
whether the crypto project to be launched in the IEO will be analyzed first by the management market before they are allowed to presale the IEO on a market exchange? or only by paying a certain amount they are immediately accepted to open the IEO presale on the website market?

tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2019, 04:14:02 PM

IEO are just a form of ICO and most of the newer ICOs sells a portion of their tokens as IEOs and some even distribute the volume among several exchanges while keeping some to themselves. But as some exchanges promise a sort of selection before including an ICO in IEO, you can assume IEO are generally of better quality than ICO.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Aqcizromencez

Activity: 486
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 04:28:02 PM

now it's hard to find good ico like last 2017 many failed projects were caused by the ico scam project, and that reduced investor interest in Ico. with the emergence of IEO it is certainly better than ICO because the exchange will examine their project before being registered.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 04:57:14 PM

Today we see an IEO trend and need to adjust to market conditions and don't play against the trend, participating in ICO. But I think IEO trend is almost over and maybe we will see a new selling model soon.
sctunter

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 05:10:48 PM

IEO trending right now but becoming too bored for me to join any IEO right now, because too many major exchange launch their IEO but to get the IEO really hard
graffix

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 05:24:24 PM

IEO sound is safer than the ICO for me. Both of the ways we are buying tokens. But IEO is much popular these days. Actually, we will have a better picture in the future about the IEOs. I'm waiting for it.

whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 06:13:03 PM

both are profitable but in this situation when comes to ICO investment there are lots of scams available for us to provide us so I think the trend is happening for IEO right now and I think it will be more profitable in this situation
Petchant

Activity: 172
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2019, 07:03:48 PM

I can only buy IEO for instant profit once it's listed on exchange. The reason for this is because I see IEO as uncharted territory and we can't really say what will be the value of most of them in some months time so I just see them as an opportunity to increase my Bitcoin.

BLOCKMASON LINK
Create Web APIs From Any Smart Contract
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: