Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:50:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TRON vs EOS  (Read 22555 times)
xPPx

Activity: 531
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2019, 01:01:42 AM

C’mon, bro. Tron ain’t messing with EOS. LOL!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Flangler

Activity: 963
Merit: 57

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 10:05:38 AM

I didn't follow Tron news but I definitely support EOS. May be because there is a lot of hype about it, may be because it has a good team. I really don't know, but my chose for today is EOS. Again, I could be wrong just because I didn't follow to much about Tron news.
SO you do not have your own opinion, if you will follow they hype or masses you would likely lose.
How about Ethereum? It is already working product.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 10:08:08 AM

Despite the fact that now the TRON is developing more aggressively, I think that the EOS project has more prospects. The EOS has a stronger technical component. And TRON has more aggressive marketing.
coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 10:12:12 AM

Despite the fact that now the TRON is developing more aggressively, I think that the EOS project has more prospects. The EOS has a stronger technical component. And TRON has more aggressive marketing.

look like everyone see both cryptocurrencies as a good choice for long term investments
but, in my opinioin eos is better than tron in all directions mate  Wink

carbal1987

Activity: 546
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2019, 11:04:14 AM

I prefer more EOS but a TRON marketing company is the best in the crypto world
but after 1-2 years we'll see
mbsyahia

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 11:27:28 AM

I agree with you ,I also think that it's a potential of more than that is not far from eos
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 12:32:56 PM

these two projects have a great potential and the competition between them will be a good sign for all the users as we see the quality products.

Initially, there was too much hype around EOS. It seems to me that this project managed to get so many investors by a lot of ads. I think that TRON will show more potential in the future. Choose TRX better.
Fammosh82

Activity: 130
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 07:32:12 PM

In terms of volatility, EOS is more volatile than TRX. It has seen more highs and more lows than TRX. But that is not a reason to rule it out, because volatility is a sign of growth in the market. With that being said, EOS does seem to have the greater chance at a growth in the cryptocurrency market.
nekonyun

Activity: 882
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 07:53:57 PM

yeah right, eos is better than an altcoin tron, because tron is no longer famous and is starting to be abandoned so it's not good to be save for a long time, and eos has a good project idea it's good for long-term save  because the eos future is good
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 08:00:04 PM

yeah right, eos is better than an altcoin tron, because tron is no longer famous and is starting to be abandoned so it's not good to be save for a long time, and eos has a good project idea it's good for long-term save  because the eos future is good

Tron isn't abandoned, these two are competing for the number of dapps created on them.  Prices differ but they are good depending to the amount of tokens you hold is probably what makes the difference. But for someone who invested to both, these two are going to shut ETH up if handled well. Right now is still best to invest on both.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 12:36:46 AM

I prefer more EOS but a TRON marketing company is the best in the crypto world
but after 1-2 years we'll see

It takes time to develop a platform that's trusted by many people worldwide. Both TRON and EOS while being good in development, they're still relatively new to the scene. In contrast, Ethereum has been in crypto land for quite a few years gathering many people into it. Due to ETH's ease of use, and developer support, it's the most trusted smart contract platform in the world today.

TRON and EOS would need to compete in order to become viable alternatives against Ethereum. In the meantime, it's best to focus on their progress in terms of development and usability. TRON is mainly focused on marketing, while EOS is focused on usability. When comparing both, they're technically the same (although EOS has a higher degree of development than TRON). It's all a matter of preference, where people choose one platform from the other.

However, I believe that EOS has far better prospects than TRON because of its constant dedication in development, and innovation. Despite this, it wouldn't hurt buying and holding both cryptocurrencies to gain some profit within the next bull market run. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]  All
  Print  

Jump to: