Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:50:25 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅⚡️ P2PCOIN:A valuable coin between so many scam coins ⭐MASTERNODES⭐ POS ⚡️✅  (Read 871 times)
p2pc (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 09:42:06 PM
Last edit: May 02, 2019, 10:12:45 AM by p2pc

P2P COIN

qwertyup23

Activity: 2268
Merit: 788

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 11:17:36 PM

Hi,

Upon checking your website, do you have any picture and links of the team behind your project? Also, I created a thread wherein you plagiarized most of the contents of your WhitePaper into different sources and other WhitePapers without giving credit to the sources.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2744
Merit: 588

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 11:36:20 PM

Do you have approximate timeline for each stage of your development?
The ROI you presented is very high for a masternode owner.
I wonder if it will be true in the actual implementation and what price did you base such calculation?
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 11:40:09 PM

What is the assurance that it will not fall to be scam coin or crap coin? As mentioned above, the percentage ROI is quite overwhelming. Most of the projects that I encountered a tabulated ROI percentage with very unrealistic rates tend to die fast. It would be interesting to watch how long will it gonna stay in the market.
Cryptoneze

Activity: 80
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 12:00:02 AM

This coins has no volume or price on the exchange. Why such a title that is so contrary to the actual state of P2P
Mihawk

Activity: 1149
Merit: 347

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 02:43:51 AM

It's amazing how insistent people are about certain things! There is a sea of coins PoS - MN. P2PCOIN will have a lot of work to consolidate.
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2019, 03:16:47 AM

that explorer is confusing as shit haha
total supply 1.5 million? where is it?
theres like no buy orders on coinexchange (0.02btc), and i think your cryptopia link is broken  Cool  lol
whys explorer say 106gh/s hash btw?

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
p2pc (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 12:08:52 PM

I wonder if it will be true in the actual implementation and what price did you base such calculation?

At the moment it is very difficult to give exact dates for the implementation of the roadmap.
We do not want to engage in fraud and write deadlines just to promise people something.
We raise the issue of security as the main one for our project and it is precisely the increased security that has delayed the release of extended functionality.

but I can tell you, at the moment we are testing additional functionality. The release will take place soon
p2pc (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 12:16:01 PM

What is the assurance that it will not fall to be scam coin or crap coin? As mentioned above, the percentage ROI is quite overwhelming. Most of the projects that I encountered a tabulated ROI percentage with very unrealistic rates tend to die fast. It would be interesting to watch how long will it gonna stay in the market.

Thank you for your comment.
We have confidence in the project, and it is not difficult to explain:
1) We have more than a year in the market of services and have an impeccable reputation.
We will continue to care about reputation.

2) We have an established audience that uses the services of our platform.
And we work every day to attract users to our platform.

3) With the release of the update and the ability to run MN with payment of p2p coin - we will see a positive trend
Most of the projects entering the market have only an idea and beautiful words in the roadmap.
We have a ready platform that is in demand.
this is our undoubted plus
KeshaTap

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 06:10:55 PM

What price in your coins will be for hosting MN ?
p2pc (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 06:22:36 PM

What price in your coins will be for hosting MN ?

Wait for new updates
I think we can please you)
p2pc (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 06:14:31 AM

here you can find the script that help you install 17 cold wallets P2P COIN on  5$ vps from DigitaOcean
https://github.com/p2pcoinspro/p2p-master/blob/master/p2p_17mn_install_How_to.md
ENJOY
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 06:25:28 AM

This coins has no volume or price on the exchange. Why such a title that is so contrary to the actual state of P2P

yeah, but people who read the title will read this thread, because of this

A valuable coin between so many scam coins

thats really nice subject,,
my simple questions :
how can this coin will be a valueable coin if there is no volume on exchange  Huh

anyway Good luck for this project  Wink

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
p2pc (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 02:29:48 PM

my simple questions :
how can this coin will be a valueable coin if there is no volume on exchange  Huh

Looking at your rank in this forum, I am sure you understand:
The volume of trades is the action of speculators or developers of the project who simply winds up the volume artificially.

I'm also sure that you understand the simple connection between the value of a coin and its use.
After the platform update - real demand will appear on the coin
Or do you not agree that the value of any coin = the ability to use it for real deals?
TimeTeller

Activity: 2744
Merit: 588

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 03:08:34 PM

At the moment it is very difficult to give exact dates for the implementation of the roadmap.
We do not want to engage in fraud and write deadlines just to promise people something.
We raise the issue of security as the main one for our project and it is precisely the increased security that has delayed the release of extended functionality.

but I can tell you, at the moment we are testing additional functionality. The release will take place soon

Fair enough. People are being pessimistic with masternode projects because most of them has only one trend - decline of price up until no more buy order in the exchange.
So they are curious what's gonna be different this time?

my simple questions :

The volume of trades is the action of speculators or developers of the project who simply winds up the volume artificially.

I'm also sure that you understand the simple connection between the value of a coin and its use.
Or do you not agree that the value of any coin = the ability to use it for real deals?

It is better for a coin to have real use case obviously.
Okay, it is true that most projects are faking their volumes just to attract potential buyers.
And there's no denying such fact. So let's see if your performance will get better, let's say couple of months from now?
p2pc (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 03:32:17 PM

Fair enough. People are being pessimistic with masternode projects because most of them has only one trend - decline of price up until no more buy order in the exchange.
So they are curious what's gonna be different this time?

my simple questions :

It is better for a coin to have real use case obviously.
Okay, it is true that most projects are faking their volumes just to attract potential buyers.
And there's no denying such fact. So let's see if your performance will get better, let's say couple of months from now?

Thanks for the fair comment.
We are really sure that the situation will change significantly with the near future.
As I said earlier, we are testing the platform update at the moment.
It is also worth noting that our ROI is not very high at the moment and in a couple of weeks the reward for the block will begin to decrease.

From my point of view, these steps are in the right direction.
We still have a lot of ideas and plans, but everything has its time
FaraLeo

Activity: 82

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 06:25:01 PM

bought mn p2p! you can congratulate me Smiley
If  believe the team, I will increase my $ 10 XD
do you have a script to run one mn?
p2pc (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 07:42:53 PM

bought mn p2p! you can congratulate me Smiley
If  believe the team, I will increase my $ 10 XD
do you have a script to run one mn?
sure )
take it
https://github.com/p2pcoinspro/p2p-master/blob/master/p2p_mn_install_How_to.md
p2pc (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 02:50:22 PM

You can follow P2P Coin with the Delta app.
p2pc (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 03:40:22 PM

P2PCOIN (P2P) has been added on Our Platform MNROI.info

Monitoring and Statistic Services   
Accurate data from Markets
Estimated Revenue
Notifications on Email & Android App.

P2PCOIN on MNROI.info: