Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:11:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you stake your token to make profit?  (Read 805 times)
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2019, 01:14:07 PM

I can stake my tokens but that depends on some conditions.

If staking time takes long and the income is not worth it, i wouldn't waste my time.

In this manner, staking time and income is very important.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xenomorphe1

Merit: 103

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 02:01:23 PM

I have try to stake coins when the price of the coin was falling lower. It is not really worth to just stake a coin.
Staking doesn't give you much profits and doesn't really help you recover your loss. It is better just to trade coins. Except if you bought near the lowest price, it is not worth to stake coins i think.
Or if you bought coins at the highest price and you don't want to take the risk to lose more.
Napole0n

Activity: 579
Merit: 309

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 03:01:58 PM

It is difficult to make stakes tokens, the price of tokens is like a roller coaster so it is difficult to do stakes, I focus on tokens that have the potential to be long term and sell tokens that are difficult to grow.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 08:40:43 AM

Staking is good for those who holds their coins or token, because it will give them some extra coins to get for free by just holding their token this really favors those who don't have the mining rigs to mine PoW coins, I really love POS type coins. This is a slow and sure but not so sure income when you have shitcoin, sure to get free coins but not so sure if worths. For me it is better to trade to make a good profit but its risky.
In this regards, we still have to watch the token we will stake, because not all tokens are gotten free, if we are considering to stake any token which is not a bad idea because of the guaranteed interest we will have on it, we still have to ensure that the token is a good one.

I remember when I first got to know about DASH, which I think were the first to introduce masternode, I got the whole gist from a friend and his explanations was really convincing, but it didn’t end there, I took further step in making sure that my personal research about them was sound and convincing before deciding to stake my investment with them.
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 01:41:58 PM

From staking, like masternodes, they always have a negative and a positive side; the positive one is obviously given by the number of coins that you can have "for free" betting your own in the wallet, but if this "gift" reaches many% high levels then almost certainly the Coin / token chosen, after an initial peak, will inevitably suffer the great inflation due to staking, causing heavy losses for the last investors to enter.

In my opinion, staking should not exceed 2-3% monthly or 50% per year; in addition it would be dangerous and can only be used to speculate with the coin / token for a short period, choosing the right entry timing.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 02:24:10 PM

Recently staking gains great popularity in crypto market, especially among wallet users. Some wallets claim that you can get extra 7-150% token if you choose to stake your token in their wallet. What on earth is staking? I wrote sth about staking on medium.https://medium.com/@rockminer/staking-another-new-way-to-make-money-in-crypto-aabf58143bb7

Here is the thing: will you choose to stake your token to make profit?
If you arw stupid enough?then go on stake your token to PROFIT lol

But me? No and i will never,i would rather stay holding my tokens forever than putting into something we don't really sure what wi happen

And besides token is already an investment so why need to look for another that may end of losing?
Jcga
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 07:12:49 PM

Recently staking gains great popularity in crypto market, especially among wallet users. Some wallets claim that you can get extra 7-150% token if you choose to stake your token in their wallet. What on earth is staking? I wrote sth about staking on medium.https://medium.com/@rockminer/staking-another-new-way-to-make-money-in-crypto-aabf58143bb7

Here is the thing: will you choose to stake your token to make profit?
If you arw stupid enough?then go on stake your token to PROFIT lol

But me? No and i will never,i would rather stay holding my tokens forever than putting into something we don't really sure what wi happen

And besides token is already an investment so why need to look for another that may end of losing?

"for another that may end of losing" you just increase your bag with time and helping the network.
I'm staking few good projects' coins and it's safe, i'm holding my keys.

🚀IRRESISTIBLE "Crypto Collectibles" 👉 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=217.0
criket

Activity: 896
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 07:22:02 PM

"for another that may end of losing" you just increase your bag with time and helping the network.
I'm staking few good projects' coins and it's safe, i'm holding my keys.
I myself do not know which project is good, I just complained of my luck by joining to invest in a few projects. if I'm lucky I'll get a profit, if I'm not lucky, let's just say I'm bad luck.
Chicky213
Copper Member

Activity: 476
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 10:29:15 PM

Why not!!!, If staking will give me more token then I definitely will stake. It all depends on the project. Staking will issue an extra work to bonus. Staking Is now very common, though the return is usually small. 
Jcga
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 07:18:22 PM

If you are wondering about staking, here you go guyz a great article about staking : "Research Report: Is Proof of Stake better than Proof of Work?"

https://medium.com/@stakingrewards/research-report-is-proof-of-stake-better-than-proof-of-work-222d048ccef5?sk=fdb526e045c4e60d20b26493bb5b0e76

🚀IRRESISTIBLE "Crypto Collectibles" 👉 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=217.0
DarkEagleMan

Activity: 84
Merit: 5

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 07:26:50 PM

In my personal case, I have significant amounts of a couple of POS cryptocurrencies, but one of them offers me only 4.5% per year, the other just over 6%. To be honest, I do not understand what is the incentive to stake with such low returns, because there are even banking investments that offer up to double or triple those returns, which is why I prefer to increase my profitability through trading than staking.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
givary

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 09:10:17 PM

To make a profit, we must be brave enough to risk our tokens. Trading does not work easily and can still change. With Ethereum that I have, I have to be brave enough to invest in the ICO. But we also need to be able to determine the actual ICO.
Horas1976

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 03:36:31 AM

To make a profit, we must be brave enough to risk our tokens. Trading does not work easily and can still change. With Ethereum that I have, I have to be brave enough to invest in the ICO. But we also need to be able to determine the actual ICO.

Indeed, many of us if we get tokens certainly want profits, and this we can see conditions that are indeed feasible to do. Trading and investing is indeed a risky job and we must do it to hone our skills.

Λ  M  M  U  T   |   A LOW-COST HARDWARE PLATFORM
▬▬▬  ● ●   AMMUT.NETWORK   ~
Irazzzta

Activity: 556

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 06:15:50 AM

I will staking my tokens or coins if the project is always active in developing the product and community.
consideration in staking requires a deeper understanding with developers and the community, because staking is an investment that takes time to gain profits. so if you are not ready for a long-term investment, never staking your coins to make a profit
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 01:37:08 PM

I will stake my token and look if it's really profitable though there is like staking calculator and it's like the more you stake the more you earned. I think I like how staking of veil works. I will stake my zero coins so I can get like 50 veil which has already have a decent price.
crazylikeafox

Merit: 251

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 01:37:32 PM

its hard to stake on those risky projects and i will never do things like that especially if im not 80% sure that it is legit and will not only waste my o\money investing on it.
klaaas

Activity: 1568
Merit: 544

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 01:54:02 PM

the price of tokens is like a roller coaster so it is difficult to do stakes
Indeed and that is also with the volumes, it is always a tough job to exchange on the right time in small chunks. It could be a time consuming job.

Shopping online and sats back as a discount! (satsback) + LightningNetwork
Kang TB

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

Revolutionizing Reward Points

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 03:20:07 PM

I can stake my tokens but that depends on some conditions.

If staking time takes long and the income is not worth it, i wouldn't waste my time.

In this manner, staking time and income is very important.

the point is depends on what kind of token you want to stake it ?
because some token or coin will give a good earning but the others will give us a small interest
but, if we already make a research, and we believe if the project will be huge in the future, why not ?  Wink

SHREW
     ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                
DISCOUNTED
PRE-SALE
LIVE NOW !
      ████
  ███
 ███
 ███
███
███
███
███
 ███
 ███
  ███
   ████
   Revolutionizing
         Reward Points  
████
  ███
   ███
   ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
   ███
   ███
  ███
████
       ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                

BUY SHREW

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
CoinEraser
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1718

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 03:37:38 PM

Why not!!!, If staking will give me more token then I definitely will stake. It all depends on the project. Staking will issue an extra work to bonus. Staking Is now very common, though the return is usually small. 

Through staking you also make the network stronger and better and that's why I stake some Coins. Yes, you don't really make a profit with it, because such coins usually have too high an inflation, but if you believe in a project, that shouldn't bother you. Token over a smartcontract I don't stake, because I don't give anything back to the network and only push the inflation.  Wink
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2019, 10:10:33 PM

Problem with most stacking is you must have a very large amount to do that and also there is the issue of the platform you are stacking the assets I think it will require so high level of protections and security and the hope that the agency doesnt just shut down

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: