Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:15:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: mattbigblue reputation topic  (Read 1578 times)
mattbigblue (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 09:21:07 AM

Please report back here your experience with renting my rigs on leaserig.net

Currently I would like to rent 2 rigs
BOLT1  consisting of 5x R9 290 (non-x) Sapphire Tri-x cards.
BOLT2 consisting of 6x R9 290 (non-x) 3x Sapphire Tri-x, 2x Asus, 1xMsi cards with The Stilt optimizied BIOS'es.

Pool management strategy is failover, so please do not forget to add at least a second pool.

PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO SET A FAILOVER POOL. IF YOUR POOL IS DOWN AND YOU HAVE NO BACKUP, THE RIG WILL BE HASHING AWAY ON DEFAULT POOL.
All my rigs have SAVE command enabled, so if cgminer crashes it will restart back to your pool automatically.
However if your pool goes down and there is no failover, the rig will either be in stale mode or hashing on the default pool.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Yahdi

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 12:29:23 AM

Hi, mattbigblue...
I just wanna say that I want to rent your rig  Roll Eyes
mattbigblue (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 04:41:16 PM

Hi, mattbigblue...
I just wanna say that I want to rent your rig  Roll Eyes

Sure no problem. Can I help You somehow?

minerarbue

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 04:21:09 PM

Are your rigs available for rent to mine vertcoin ? do you accept PayPal ?
mark7

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 04:44:52 PM

Rented BOLT1 from Mattbigblue. Awesome performance, and Matt responded quickly when I need some assistance. Highly recommended. Smiley
mattbigblue (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 09:52:15 AM

Are your rigs available for rent to mine vertcoin ? do you accept PayPal ?

Yes they are available for VTC..I accept only payments supported through LeaseRig service.

mattbigblue (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 10:29:49 AM

Be careful of this guy. He arbitrary change the destination pool during your paid time.

Can You elaborate? I didn't receive any complain, so can't help You if I don't know what's wrong?

The only possibility of above situation is when You setup wrong pool or Your pool become dead..This way, cgwatcher will restart rig every 10minutes because TOTAL hashrate (accepted and rejected shares) is equal to 0. After computer restart for short period of time defaults pools are being restored. Then after 1-2min leaserig.net service will point back to Your pools...Then whole process repeats...

I have 400h+ rented hours and yet You come here and accuse me about things I haven't done. Why You don't write to me so I can check things out ?  Be aware that leaserig.net service was moving to dofferent location what caused a lot of problems, even I was not able to manage my own rig for some time.

best regards,
Matt

edit

I believe this is You:
BOLT2 (Scrypt-A-nFactor 2.67 MH/s)   faber73@yahoo.com   Fri Apr 04 08:14:48 UTC 2014   1   0.00290700 BTC   8f1f1873...

You rented rig for 1 hour and You write such feedback? I was monitoring this case and it happened exactly what I wrote abbove. You have setup pool which was something wrong with it on Your side, thus rig was restarting every 10min due to 0 shares being accepted or rejected.

Thank you

mattbigblue (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 04:02:16 PM

Seriously, I don't understand what You wrote above, it's not logic to me...What I saw is 1 pool with 0 accepted, 0 rejected shares and I left is as it is. I don't understand what I've done?
It's start bothering me, that customers don't know how to use service right and blame providers for it.

If You do solo-mine and don't find block You get = 0 total shares.That's how it work..As far as I have seen that was the case..Now in this scenario, rig was restarting every 10min, thus for short period of time defaults pools were set..Seriously mate, do You think I would bother for 1h and negative feedback in my reputation topic, while I have 400h + rented?

Why You didn't write any message to me? Just feedback here.

It seriously looks like You wanted to give me negative for nothing cause I have done nothing wrong...maybe just becayse my prices were the lowest at the time and You are provider Yourself? Wink

I can even give You that 1h back if You remove these fake-accusations from this topic.

mattbigblue (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 10:36:13 PM

Can You try to write with correct English here? Cause I really have problems understanding You. It still not clear to me what I have done wrong ?!

3 blocks in 1 hour means =   60/3  1 block (share) ~20min Which means that rig would restart at least 3x in that hour, and 3x it would switch to default pools before Leaserig.net would automaticly redirect it into Your pool (and correct credentials!! [user/password]).. I have no influence over it nor I have done anything. So really Your accusations are completly wrong. What is Your problem? I offered refund You, I'm honest provider and yet, You still talking fake statements here. This is really not nice what You are doing, cause I have done nothing wrong.

p.s. I run my own p2p nodes on several coins, I was mining solo lots of coins so yes, I know how solo/pool mining works.

regards,
Matt

mattbigblue (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 10:08:31 AM
Last edit: April 17, 2014, 12:16:23 PM by mattbigblue

Something changed with Your service?
When I log-in into my rigs remotly I don't see any differences in speed. They are all hashing with same speed when I look. It would deep only if there is problem with a pool (downtime). Very often I receive email from leaserig that my rig can't be managed or similar but when I log on the computer, it's still doing fine and there was no restart nor anything...Check for instance now. I've not touch anything and deeps in speed have finished. It's nothing on hardware side, it's more on the pool selection.

p.s. anyway, I've added 30min to his lease time

BlackHood

Activity: 48

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 06:53:02 PM

Currently leasing BOLT1 (1 hour in). I am mining Caishen Coin (CAI), provider should ad the coin as a compatible coin to mine with his rig.....

Quite stable rig. Consistent hashrate. Sometime it  drop a bit below declared but not much and the rigs seems to make up for it because the hashrate goes a bit faster then declared after the drop, therefore making the drop no big deal.

Overall (1 hour out of 6 in the lease) I am quite happy with this lease and provider.

Will post follow up after lease....

10/10
Highly recommended provider
psama

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 07:48:23 PM

Rented BOLT2 about 30min ago and now it's offline.

What happened? When will it be up?
mattbigblue (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 09:35:42 PM

Rented BOLT2 about 30min ago and now it's offline.

What happened? When will it be up?

Just emailed You

Hi mate,

Sry but my rig is down, some hardware issue and I can't resolve it atm. In which coin did You pay me? send me an address and I will refund You money tomorrow.

best regards,
Matt

psama

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 07:32:43 AM

The issue has been resolved and my lease was extended by 2h, which is a bit more than the rig was down, so I'm happy Smiley
djandre

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 04:13:08 PM

Stable honest hashrate.  Smiley
BlackHood

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 01:55:16 AM

Currently leasing BOLT2 (X11 14.50 MH/s) for 24 hours. Nice and stable rig. Great provider I have been leasing his rigs for some time now. Very highly recommended. Love the bonus time for rentals of 24 hours and up after leaving feedback on this thread. Great little perk to leasing the rigs.

A++
BlackHood

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 04:10:38 PM

I currently have a 72 hour lease with rig BOLT2 (X11 14.50 MH/s). As always it has a nice and stable hashrate. Great communication with the provider. The last lease I took out was 24 hours with the 30 bonus minutes added, so the lease ended up being 24 hours and 30 minutes. Everything went very smoothly it has a nice a steady hashrate. I am very happy with this rig. It's the perfect rig to lease for a long period of time!

Once again A++ for sure!

Highly Recommended!
BlackHood

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 06:52:11 AM

Leasing rig BOLT2 (X13 15.55 MH/s) with the x13 Algo. Rig is running very smoothly! Great rig to lease with this new Algo for sure! Took a 72 hour lease, I expect the rig will run smoothly the whole way threw the lease!

Good stuff! Love MattBigBlue's rigs. They're always stable!  Cheesy
BlackHood

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 10:43:50 PM

Once again I am leasing BOLT1 (X13 12.50 MH/s). Rig worked perfectly threw out the last lease. No one problem at all. I expect it to be the same again and I am not worried one bit about this rig, I am very confident about it!  Grin

A+++
BlackHood

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 04:15:17 PM

Perfect as usual!  Cheesy

A+++

Love the bonuses!  Grin

Great provider!
Pages: [1]
  Print