Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:44:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 100 days before halving  (Read 11595 times)
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 10:49:55 AM

Big price rises in Bitcoin happened after the 2012 and 2016 halving events so most likely Litecoin will also go through a big rise after halving and into 2020.

maybe there will be a different story between bitcoin halving and litecoin halving even my friend
in this even a lot of new things come to litecoin,, so i'm sure few days before halving even the price of litecoin will growing hard and after that the price will stay rising, because now look like the market stay grow in slow mode  Wink

Halving is always going to be something positive for a coin like Litecoin,,, It is becoming scarce, thanks to deflationary model just like Bitcoin where the supply is fixed and there can never be more than what will be mined. Secondly, it is also a PoW coin, as well just like Bitcoin, so you know for sure it is one of the more secure ones, no people just staking for interest, no masternode nonsense. It may not have a huge impact, but halving is halving after all.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
consideritdone

Activity: 602
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 11:34:28 AM

https://www.coingecko.com/en/explain/litecoin_halving
Key moment, I think market will have a big shock move then
aragom

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 01:02:57 PM

Litecoin halving even will be happend about 100 days from now,,
Around Aug. 6, 2019, at exactly block 1,680,000, miners who are currently being awarded 25 new LTC for every block they solve will only be rewarded with 12.5 LTC per block. The inflation rate of this cryptocurrency will also be impacted for an extended period of time as the reduction in future supply increases.
https://cryptoslate.com/upcoming-block-reward-halving-could-give-litecoin-a-boost

i'm sure this halving even could make litecoin price rising hard, and maybe this could be another sign from the bull
and now is the best time to collect more litecoin  Wink

litecoin halvinf wont effect market so much. but bitcoin halving will really give energy to market. i am waiting at least 10x from bitcoin in 2020.
Sasha Grey

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 01:26:21 PM

Around Aug. 6, 2019, at exactly block 1,680,000, miners who are currently being awarded 25 new LTC for every block they solve will only be rewarded with 12.5 LTC per block. The inflation rate of this cryptocurrency will also be impacted for an extended period of time as the reduction in future supply increases.
https://cryptoslate.com/upcoming-block-reward-halving-could-give-litecoin-a-boost

i'm sure this halving even could make litecoin price rising hard, and maybe this could be another sign from the bull

I am sure this will make Litecoin prices skyrocket at least 3 times from the current price, the most important thing is that it can have a positive impact on the market because if the market is red then the Litecoin price is also difficult to rise.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 07:49:41 PM

Last halving there was a pump but then in next half year LTC slowly went to sub 0.01 BTC as it was before halving. Now impact should be smaller since there is more LTC in circulation and halving is half smaller.  How big will be emission inflation after halving?
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 07:55:13 PM

Maybe that is why the market has started to recover and we are to watch this event carefully as the market is already reacting to it.  The cryptocurrency market is going to be bullish during the halving and I hope we are all prepared for this.  I think if we do have in mind to make money from the cryptocurrencies market now is the best time to invest.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 07:57:04 PM

I am sure this will make Litecoin prices skyrocket at least 3 times from the current price, the most important thing is that it can have a positive impact on the market because if the market is red then the Litecoin price is also difficult to rise.
The bearish market will affects the this halving, skyrocket to the moon only possible if everything will turned to green, as we expecting good rise while waiting for the halving comes up, accumulating coins will bring chances to earned good rewards, taking the risk will be a tough call here but potentials is really high.
Jating

Activity: 2926
Merit: 808

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 11:31:22 PM

Halving always push the market up BUT not instantly or on the specific day
I mean alot people are expecting the market to fly instantly during the day it fork/halve but it doesn't work the way

Adoption takes time and new protocol takes time for people to adapt
If the upgrades were able to perform and improve efficiencies, definitely the price will move up time by time

Of course, there's no way that the price will grow overnight. We have seen bitcoin posted a gain only after 4 months from block halving in 2016 in the case of bitcoin.

I don't think that halving will have upgrades in the protocol per se, it just the network reduces the reward by 50 percent to those who are mining. And that will push the demand high causing the price to increase because of the difficulty to mine and obtain it.
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 12:13:09 AM

If litecoin halving works anything similar to bitcoin halvings, there should be a big multi-month rally in litecoin sometime after the halving. A strong bull market in cryptos will help further.
UmerIdrees

Activity: 2240
Merit: 842

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2019, 09:34:29 AM

Based on what happen after halving bitcoin on 2017 which is super huge, i'm expected a huge one too for tihs Litecoin halving.

I'm not follow Litecoin but is it really good about this halving? I guess i will start find many information about litecoin and keep update about this one.
I don't think it gives an accurate prediction of next halving but I guess the graph is shown positively that it might happen of the next halving.
So, if this really happens we must bag more altcoins like litecoins which good to invest and prepare the next halving. I will also keep watching this thread to gather updates.

There are about 3 months approx left in Litecoin halving and i am sure the price of Litecoin will move up even before the halving because of the hype. Its just that bitcoin is moving these days which is making all the altcoins to dip. I hope bitcoin will be stable at the time litecoin halving and we can even see 2x rise in the price of litecoin.

Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 04:11:50 PM

As we can see now, I think Litecoin is in an uptrend. even though litecoin doesn't affect the market much like bitcoin, but if you are a litecoin fan (litecoin holder) you will know how it feels when hope comes true. the price of around $ 75 isn't bad either!

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2019, 12:41:40 PM

What new tech are you waiting from LTC? I already don't wait anything from LTC. Just some kind of test net of BTC. How halving can change this? Like just short period speculation it looks great but nothing more.

honolulu888

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 01:15:05 PM

Based on what happen after halving bitcoin on 2017 which is super huge, i'm expected a huge one too for tihs Litecoin halving.

I'm not follow Litecoin but is it really good about this halving? I guess i will start find many information about litecoin and keep update about this one.
I don't think it gives an accurate prediction of next halving but I guess the graph is shown positively that it might happen of the next halving.
So, if this really happens we must bag more altcoins like litecoins which good to invest and prepare the next halving. I will also keep watching this thread to gather updates.

There are about 3 months approx left in Litecoin halving and i am sure the price of Litecoin will move up even before the halving because of the hype. Its just that bitcoin is moving these days which is making all the altcoins to dip. I hope bitcoin will be stable at the time litecoin halving and we can even see 2x rise in the price of litecoin.
Halving will decrease inflation on litecoin and its good to litecoin price but mass adoption and new technology also important for litecoin to  increase its value
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 01:24:04 PM

What new tech are you waiting from LTC? I already don't wait anything from LTC. Just some kind of test net of BTC. How halving can change this? Like just short period speculation it looks great but nothing more.
Theres nothing to be excite of with these halving excluding on BTC one but for LTC, I do already lost trust into this coin when Lee sold his coins.

The only thing that do runs or support this coin is the one who do still bagholds them. About halving thing it do really tends to increase its price but later on it would
still correct into its previous low price before halving.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Cemploon

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 05:42:45 PM

I personally have a very good experience with LTC. At the end of 2017, I made a lot of money investing in LTC. Even for daily trading, LTC is very profitable. But along decline occurred and I also lost. But for now the market conditions have recovered and investment in LTC will be very profitable.

coco23

Activity: 1974
Merit: 856

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 07:00:07 PM

I personally have a very good experience with LTC. At the end of 2017, I made a lot of money investing in LTC. Even for daily trading, LTC is very profitable. But along decline occurred and I also lost. But for now the market conditions have recovered and investment in LTC will be very profitable.
End of 2017 everything, even all the shitcoins were rising. I don't think that LTC was so outstanding in the bull market back then. But when the next bull market comes LTC will profit again as well I believe Smiley
Kang TB (OP)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

Revolutionizing Reward Points

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 05:30:33 AM

End of 2017 everything, even all the shitcoins were rising. I don't think that LTC was so outstanding in the bull market back then. But when the next bull market comes LTC will profit again as well I believe Smiley

when the bull show up in 2017 all altcoins rising too, but, maybe the next bull run only the best altcoins will rising mate
because a lot of altcoins dies in the red market in 2018,,
today we can see litecoin price was growing more than 5%, i think this rising price will continues until the halving even on litecoin,,

SHREW
     ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                
DISCOUNTED
PRE-SALE
LIVE NOW !
      ████
  ███
 ███
 ███
███
███
███
███
 ███
 ███
  ███
   ████
   Revolutionizing
         Reward Points  
████
  ███
   ███
   ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
   ███
   ███
  ███
████
       ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                

BUY SHREW

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 05:44:59 AM

As we can see now, I think Litecoin is in an uptrend. even though litecoin doesn't affect the market much like bitcoin, but if you are a litecoin fan (litecoin holder) you will know how it feels when hope comes true. the price of around $ 75 isn't bad either!
That should be accepted by all investors, they should be aware to take a risk and sacrifice their mind to think up and down their investments. Litecoin is a coin which has a big community so I think when its price fall even touch a halving price then I'll bet the price will come back again, of course with unspecified time just hold it and find some information which can help you to reduce your surrender when you have invested on it.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 06:30:27 AM

Theres nothing to be excite of with these halving excluding on BTC one but for LTC, I do already lost trust into this coin when Lee sold his coins.

The only thing that do runs or support this coin is the one who do still bagholds them. About halving thing it do really tends to increase its price but later on it would
I have not even gotten any investment in LTC for me to be concerned or botheredabout its growth, LTC is really too slow in Pushing their project, I see so many projects outside LTC gaining in more recognitions and LTC is not among them, I do not know what is happening to Litecoin, right now, they are just dwelling in past glory and I don’t see anything new about them.

Well, let us see wait and see what their halving will really bring to them and what their holders will stand to benefit, we hope it will have a positive effect on it too like bitcoin halving is always having good effect on the market value after the halving.
Kang TB (OP)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

Revolutionizing Reward Points

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 09:12:13 PM

I have not even gotten any investment in LTC for me to be concerned or botheredabout its growth, LTC is really too slow in Pushing their project, I see so many projects outside LTC gaining in more recognitions and LTC is not among them, I do not know what is happening to Litecoin, right now, they are just dwelling in past glory and I don’t see anything new about them.

Well, let us see wait and see what their halving will really bring to them and what their holders will stand to benefit, we hope it will have a positive effect on it too like bitcoin halving is always having good effect on the market value after the halving.

yes, usually a halving even will have a significant impact to the price from any cryptocurrencies
in my opinion this halving even on litecoin will make the price of litecoin growing too my friend
because all of us know, at this moment crypto market is growing  Wink

SHREW
     ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀