Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:26:09 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTO WITH INTRINSIC VALUE THRU A FOUNDATION  (Read 95 times)
bitcolson22 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 04:40:17 PM

I am newbie here to cryptocurrency and looking to put my money to trade and grow for long term also and I came across to this Infinity cryptocurrency that says on their website that it keeps my crypto intrinsic value because it has its own Foundation. This is there website please tell me what you think about it? thank you! https://www.infinitysoftware.io/
bitcolson22 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 09:37:08 AM

up
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 10:59:01 AM

I am newbie here to cryptocurrency and looking to put my money to trade and grow for long term also and I came across to this Infinity cryptocurrency that says on their website that it keeps my crypto intrinsic value because it has its own Foundation. This is there website please tell me what you think about it? thank you! https://www.infinitysoftware.io/

In my view, anybody can put up a foundation or any legal entity for that matter. The best way to look at the project is the roadmap and the team behind the project plus some good luck on the process as nothing is ever guaranteed on this marketplace. All things here can be a gamble...some will be producing some fruits while others can tanked terribly. So goodluck to your search.
HELLOFF

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 11:11:34 AM

In my view, anybody can put up a foundation or any legal entity for that matter. The best way to look at the project is the roadmap and the team behind the project plus some good luck on the process as nothing is ever guaranteed on this marketplace. All things here can be a gamble...some will be producing some fruits while others can tanked terribly. So goodluck to your search.
if we talk about the success of the project itself for the team, then of course you correctly listed specific aspects that will affect the result.  But how can an investor or other cryptocurrency user who decides to take part in the development of a project can be confident in the prospects of this project?  How to avoid cheating?
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 05:34:07 AM

Since you are new to the crypto space, I don't think it would be a good idea investing in a coin that is not so popular, I think you should take your mind off this coin and invest in a coin that has gain popularity and also have a real life value it offers to the crypto community, you can start with tron and EOS because from the little study I have made, this coin are very good buys and it won't be cool if as a newbie you miss out from the bull run coming.
HBBZ

Activity: 570
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 06:56:22 AM

I don't trust such projects. Maybe I know little about these projects, but I would not invest in such. I think you should invest part of your money in ETH and BTC.
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 05:12:41 AM

I don't trust such projects. Maybe I know little about these projects, but I would not invest in such. I think you should invest part of your money in ETH and BTC.
My point exactly, it's not just cool to be a newbie and start running into projects that you don't know their future and what they have to offer, they might end up scamming you and if you don't have a good orientation about crypto, you will say that bitcoin is a scam and people should stay off it, this is why you need to do a good study before getting into the system or better still book a section with a crypto consultant who would be able to tell you what way to go.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: