Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:41:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [OFFICIAL] ES-Faucets - Earn Crypto with Ease  (Read 3178 times)
ESGames (OP)

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 03:28:26 AM
Last edit: May 31, 2020, 12:06:26 PM by ESGames

This is an official thread to present you:
ES-Faucets
a subDomain of BTCNEWZ

UPDATED NEWS
31st May 2019 TRON Faucet gets ADDED !!
3rd June 2019 Offer Bonus Added !!
14rd June 2019 Es-Coin with coinpayments added!!
March 2020 Membership added
1st June 2020 Esxp system added

History
  • We have been running faucets for close to 2 years, we started out with Android apps but soon realize how important it was to be independent with our own domain
  • ES-Faucets, was one of the few early Android apps to allow the users to utilize faucets that slowly fill over time, integrate video advertisement, with a miner and Offer walls
  • From android apps, we have moved to our own domain, end of March'19 and our growth in just a month speak for itself.  Lips sealedhttps://es.btcnewz.com/growth.png

Why US?
There are many faucets, But Let me tell you why we always stand out.  Huh
  • Exceptional Customer Support: We stand out amongst everyone with our exceptional support, we are always here to help our users, make sure their issues are resolved and looked after
  • More than a faucet website; We are a whole network, we provide daily updates in the cryptocurrency space, We have integrated our faucets with blockfolio (app coming soon) so you can stay up-to-date not just with your Faucet earning but your investments too.
  • Website + Android apps: You don't have to earn crypto just on desktop you can do so on the go; with easy to use android apps, beautifully integrated with the website, and also with extra earning potentials (e.g video ads and more)  
  • We pay users right on the blockchain; so the crypto you earn is fully yours; with very low withdrawal threshold to your coinbase account as well.
  • Our very own coin ES-Coin let you earn many bonuses; and has been integrated into the website to give benefit to ESCoin holders at different areas of the website.  
  • Almost Unlimited earning Opportunities; ES-Faucets has Exchange, Offer Walls, Surveys, Miner, Video Advertisement, Polls, LeaderBoard, contest Trial product signup. We work with Affiliate links from High-End retailers like Amazon, to give our users good quality products to try for Free and Earn Cryptocurrency while doing so.
  • Quick payout, 12+coins, and always eager to add new user favorite coins have allowed us to be the favorite of many users ...
  • I can Go on and on, But it would be easier to Try It Yourself  Wink

Current Stats:
7,656 Registered Users
1,116,203 Completed Claims
231,767,195 Coins Sent
38,400Total user visits

Please take some time to check out our faucet and parent website: BTC NEWZ
Any questions or comments, please feel free to ask.
Thank you for your time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ESGames (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 11:40:52 AM

Guys any questions, comment or suggestions would love to hear from the community. I know there is alot of faucets out there but we built this from ground up without using a premade script Smiley so hopefully, everyone likes it and earns alot
ESGames (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2019, 11:24:57 PM

[New Update]
We have added New video advertisement to help our North American users get easy passive income.

Also: BIG NEWS: What Coin to add next?
Take part in the vote : https://es.btcnewz.com/user/poll 

Some interesting coins include TRON and Bittorrent Make your vote count  Wink

felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 11:55:28 AM

[New Update]
We have added New video advertisement to help our North American users get easy passive income.

voted for dash.
And i like to see basic attention token faucet i think this can drive some traffic to you be course bave gets more and more users.

regards
ESGames (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2019, 03:34:47 PM

[New Update]

voted for dash.
And i like to see basic attention token faucet i think this can drive some traffic to you be course bave gets more and more users.

regards

We already have Basic attention toke faucet check it out: Bat Faucet   Smiley
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 06:45:32 PM

We already have Basic attention toke faucet check it out: Bat Faucet   Smiley
I guess you dont read my post but quote it Cheesy
I sad above i like to see BAT faucet Cheesy

regards
MarioOnline

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 05:56:44 PM

Very good multicoin faucet.  Smiley Maybe in the future, you could add another claiming verifier besides google recaptcha. Sometimes recaptcha isn't working.
ESGames (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 04:11:28 AM

Very good multicoin faucet.  Smiley Maybe in the future, you could add another claiming verifier besides google recaptcha. Sometimes recaptcha isn't working.

got it appreciate the suggestion will definately look into it Smiley
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 06:54:01 PM

You have many good features to your website and you are using them as an advertising pro which is good. Your website at first glace is certainly not your average faucet. Websites like this are quality and what faucets should be in the first place. I like that you offer different crypto, this helps build awareness to other useful crypto and even I myself have found out about crypto I never knew about before through facuets. Facuets can be very useful sources of information if implemented properly. As long as you bring in the traffic you will success with this. It is nice to see how different sites are made and learn from them. Smiley

ESGames (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2019, 01:47:21 AM

You have many good features to your website and you are using them as an advertising pro which is good. Your website at first glace is certainly not your average faucet. Websites like this are quality and what faucets should be in the first place. I like that you offer different crypto, this helps build awareness to other useful crypto and even I myself have found out about crypto I never knew about before through facuets. Facuets can be very useful sources of information if implemented properly. As long as you bring in the traffic you will success with this. It is nice to see how different sites are made and learn from them. Smiley

Hey thank you, loved your reply.

We hope to make this faucet an amazing place for all crypto lovers, not only provide good earning but also provide education about crypto currency
ayuwolle

Activity: 282

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 02:45:21 AM

Lokks like a nice faucet. But the exchange option doesnt work for me. When i try to exchange a currency, i only get a white box with "OK" but the exchange doenst happen?
ESGames (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2019, 04:48:17 AM

Lokks like a nice faucet. But the exchange option doesnt work for me. When i try to exchange a currency, i only get a white box with "OK" but the exchange doenst happen?

thats weird, sorry to hear that, if you don't mind maybe contacting support with a screenshot we should have it looked after pretty quick Smiley

ayuwolle

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 08:13:07 AM

thats weird, sorry to hear that, if you don't mind maybe contacting support with a screenshot we should have it looked after pretty quick Smiley

Thank you for your answer.

This time a got a message "Your account is not yet activated. Please check your email". But i am pretty sure, i activated my account allready. Where can i resend the verification mail?
ESGames (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2019, 08:39:54 AM

Thank you for your answer.

This time a got a message "Your account is not yet activated. Please check your email". But i am pretty sure, i activated my account allready. Where can i resend the verification mail?

yes Smiley u need to verify your email in order to use the exchange, you would have received it in your email (check junk too) if not then when you try loggin in you can ask it to be resent or msg support and they wil send you the activation link as well Smiley

cheers
ayuwolle

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 09:08:58 AM

Support allready resent the mail. Works like a charm now. Thank you very much!
ESGames (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2019, 04:58:46 AM

Support allready resent the mail. Works like a charm now. Thank you very much!

good to know Smiley please do refer and tell other people about it, I believe our faucet has alot of potential just need proper audience
MarioOnline

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 05:29:35 PM

Excellent multicoin faucet. First payment received.  Smiley  Thank you.
k00l1

Activity: 315
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 10:48:57 PM

cannot sign up getting below error

Your Referral Code does not match.

i dont have any referral code

100% REFERRAL share
Win Free Bitcoins every hour! -www.freebitco.in [/size] (https://freebitco.in/?r=17967862)[/url]
ESGames (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2019, 02:19:49 AM

cannot sign up getting below error

Your Referral Code does not match.

i dont have any referral code

could you send a screenshot to support
also please try to sign up on our main page : https://www.btcnewz.com (register top right corner) or https://es.btcnewz.com/

really sorry for the inconvenience :/ double checked don't seem to be getting this msg which browser you might be using?
k00l1

Activity: 315
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 04:30:25 AM

thanx now working

100% REFERRAL share
Win Free Bitcoins every hour! -www.freebitco.in [/size] (https://freebitco.in/?r=17967862)[/url]
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: