Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 04:58:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [OFFICIAL] ES-Faucets - Earn Crypto with Ease  (Read 3187 times)
MarioOnline

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 10:39:04 AM

I like your weekly bonus.  Smiley   It would be nice if you add to that bonus page something like "Your next weekly bonus is in ? days" or "Your next weekly bonus is on 2019/??/??"
ESGames (OP)

Activity: 153

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2019, 04:27:19 PM

I like your weekly bonus.  Smiley   It would be nice if you add to that bonus page something like "Your next weekly bonus is in ? days" or "Your next weekly bonus is on 2019/??/??"

thats a good idea Mario Smiley ill bring it up with our programmers today would definitely help to know when to claim next Cheesy
MarioOnline

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 04:13:30 PM

Minimum withdrawal has changed to a higher limit. Will it change often?
ESGames (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2019, 09:55:07 PM

the withdrawal limits are due to transaction fees on the networks going up and since we get like 50-100+ transactions everyday we wanted to save a bit on transaction fees hope you understand

side note: hey we included the timer u mentioned Smiley
MarioOnline

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 10:56:38 AM

the withdrawal limits are due to transaction fees on the networks going up and since we get like 50-100+ transactions everyday we wanted to save a bit on transaction fees hope you understand

I understand. So it will go up or down depending on transaction fees.

side note: hey we included the timer u mentioned Smiley

Great  Smiley
ayuwolle

Activity: 282

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 08:41:21 AM

Received my first payment of ltc yesterday. Thanks a lot and keep up the good work!
ESGames (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2019, 08:41:43 PM

Received my first payment of ltc yesterday. Thanks a lot and keep up the good work!

thank u , and we plan to Smiley

we do appreciate you posting your payment proof, offcourse that gets rewarded too in our special offers so if you do get the opportunity to do so Smiley post your payments
donnymoney

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 06:11:25 AM

ES-Faucets is superior to other faucet sites for the simple reason that they are all there on dashboard. You don't have to go to various "moon" pages or others to figure out where the faucet for a particular coin is. It's all integrated. Very good faucet site.
ESGames (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2019, 06:40:29 AM

ES-Faucets is superior to other faucet sites for the simple reason that they are all there on dashboard. You don't have to go to various "moon" pages or others to figure out where the faucet for a particular coin is. It's all integrated. Very good faucet site.

hey Thank you for your comment, we really appreciate it . Yes when i initially started with the other company i was so lost, didn't even find all the websites for some time and then the hassle of switching back and forth really got to me so when I decided about ES-Faucets i really wanted everything to flow very smoothly, like the apps, miner, special offers and all the different coins. and biggest thing to be able to exchange between them free of charge Smiley
tatythai

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 12:58:49 PM

Great Faucets, fast payouts. Make sure to Download the apps for the fastest gathering of crypto! You will be able to withdraw every couple of days.
ESGames (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2019, 09:04:34 PM

Great Faucets, fast payouts. Make sure to Download the apps for the fastest gathering of crypto! You will be able to withdraw every couple of days.

Hey Tatythai thank you for taking the time to speak positively about us Smiley we really appreciate your feedback
MarioOnline

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 10:34:10 AM

Another payment received, fast and easy  Smiley  And it's great to have now two claim verification options (Recaptcha and Solvemedia)  Smiley
ESGames (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2019, 07:02:13 PM
Last edit: May 29, 2019, 05:11:11 AM by ESGames

Another payment received, fast and easy  Smiley  And it's great to have now two claim verification options (Recaptcha and Solvemedia)  Smiley

Yes, we did take advice from the users here and don't worry you will be getting many many more withdrawals in the future Smiley

if you do have some time, we are requesting users to post about their withdrawals here so we can build our credibility

FoxyRating: ES-Faucet Review
luik

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 10:30:53 PM

WOW GOOD FAUCET!!!
ESGames (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2019, 01:13:53 AM

WOW GOOD FAUCET!!!

Thank You please try it out and refer other people as well Smiley
ESGames (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2019, 05:53:58 AM

ES-Faucet Has Added TRON to its list of Faucets to claim from

Join ES-Faucets NOW! and Start Earning Tron PLUS 12 other amazing cryptocurrencies.
ayuwolle

Activity: 282

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 07:54:56 AM

Recieved my second payment. Thank you and keep up the good work
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 05:25:45 PM

You seem to be doing very well. There is a lot of substance to your website with the prices and earning methods. A big jump from just a faucet site. I hope you add more and more currencies then maybe I might use your site, right now I use coingecko. Maybe you can also add the exchanges it is on?

ESGames (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2019, 10:43:02 PM

You seem to be doing very well. There is a lot of substance to your website with the prices and earning methods. A big jump from just a faucet site. I hope you add more and more currencies then maybe I might use your site, right now I use coingecko. Maybe you can also add the exchanges it is on?

hey yes we are trying our best, I know there are many faucets out there, we really want to stand out.  We want our users to earn different coins and we want to introduce many new and unique ones (we recently introduced Tron). We are working to introduce other uses on the website so it is more than the just a faucets its  place where we can learn more about cryptocurrency and meet all their daily uses.

btw Smiley i used coingecko alot as well thats why we put something similar on check it out

https://www.btcnewz.com/en/cryptocurrency-converter
tumatt

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 05:47:01 AM

This faucet is good. The sheer number of coins to choose from makes it more than worthwhile. You will be able to get a payout every couple of days, maybe faster if you do all the offers! Highly recommended.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: