Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 02:01:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [OFFICIAL] ES-Faucets - Earn Crypto with Ease  (Read 3187 times)
knightrider88

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 08:49:52 PM

love this website, they always got amazing things going on Smiley and with the recent surge in crypto its awesome watching live Crypto prices Cheesy

https://www.btcnewz.com/en/live-crypto-currencies-updates

lol u just leave it open and it keeps updating without refreshing Smiley love this website

nihontoftw

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 09:15:48 PM

just started yesterday and looks like a promising site but i didnt get the ratio of exchanges, for example how ltc is more valuable than eth Huh
ESGames (OP)

Activity: 153

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2019, 11:44:22 PM

just started yesterday and looks like a promising site but i didnt get the ratio of exchanges, for example how ltc is more valuable than eth Huh

Hey Nihontofw , actually we grab our exchange values through coinmarketcap or coingecko its a api so we have nothing to do with the exchange rate prices itself, but i understand what you mean.

So eth is in gwei which 1 Eth = 1000000000 Gwei so 1e9
and litecoin is in litoshi which 1 LTC = 100000000 Litoshi so 1e8

Hope you see the difference and it answers your question Smiley

ESGames (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2019, 12:17:53 AM

Rejoice everyone! another bonus added, now users are able to get Bonus from doing Offers as well!
nihontoftw

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 05:47:38 AM

Received my first payment, keep up the good work Cheesy
redrhymez

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 01:11:58 PM

I loe this faucet page
ESGames (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2019, 05:16:22 PM

Received my first payment, keep up the good work Cheesy

Glad to know that , please feel free to post your payment proof Smiley and also be rewarded through special offers

I loe this faucet page

Thank You Smiley
nihontoftw

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 11:12:38 AM

Will there be a option too see whether our refs are active? It'd be great  Smiley
ESGames (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2019, 02:05:53 AM
Last edit: June 09, 2019, 06:16:07 AM by ESGames

Will there be a option too see whether our refs are active? It'd be great  Smiley

that is not a bad option Smiley
So i spoke to my programmers, they were amazing enough to utilize your suggestion and add a useful function under your profile page where it shows the referral
https://imgur.com/ueyWdLe

nihontoftw

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 11:50:54 AM

Will there be a option too see whether our refs are active? It'd be great  Smiley

So i spoke to my programmers, they were amazing enough to utilize your suggestion and add a useful function under your profile page where it shows the referral

thanks for that quick action and solution  Grin
ESGames (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2019, 11:56:29 PM

thanks for that quick action and solution  Grin

Hey We have awesome programmers Wink thats for sure Cheesy
nihontoftw

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 06:53:05 PM

Yo mate it's me again, what about a weekly lottery system in which we can buy tickets with es coins ? Can i get some es coins for each suggestion LOL  Grin Grin Grin

knightrider88

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 08:53:06 PM

Yo mate it's me again, what about a weekly lottery system in which we can buy tickets with es coins ? Can i get some es coins for each suggestion LOL  Grin Grin Grin

I like their faucet because of many unique ideas, like how we can build up our daily bonus, now thats awesome cuz before i had to wait 3 months something to get 100% bonus ,

Undecided im not really a fan of lottery tbh but if they like it then maybe they should go for it

I really wish they had more unique stuff Maybe play more on the marketplace lol
ESGames (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2019, 02:36:01 AM

its a good idea.

The way, escoin was developed on the website, how you will see it more being shaped as well is like a utility token, We rather not have people gamble their token away,I will speak to the admins see if something may be possible in the future Smiley

But atm we are more looking towards adding more utility for es-coins on the website
ESGames (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2019, 05:00:07 PM

With the amount of Interest in users purchasing Es-Coins, we have paired up with Coinpayments to make purchasing even easier. Now You can use Coinpayments check to purchase Es-coins with a huge variety of coins and with the quantity of your choice!  Grin
ESGames (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2019, 02:30:16 AM

Quick updates:

• FoxyRating moved our faucet from new to: Promising! Please keep posting your payout to foxyreviews: https://foxyrating.com/en/review-33769-es-faucet
  • We are very close to reaching 20,000 users  and we couldn't be more happy to be part of Faucets reaching so many users at a fast pace; Thank you everyone!
LuckyHipster

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 02:41:28 PM

Hi guys!

Is es.btcnewz.com still working or is it already SCAM?

For a long time (more than a month) I worked at es.btcnewz.com and everything was fine.
However, since June 16, I cannot login to my account.
I tried to login from different browsers.

Script: es.btcnewz.com/user/login
After entering the e-mail, pass, reCaptcha solving, and clicking on the "Sing in" button, there does not redirect to my dashboard without any error messages.
Just the  login  interface is frizzen and nothing happens.

The password recovery procedure did not fix this situation.

Why can’t I login to my account?
How can I restore access?

By the way, the e-mail  escryptofaucets@gmail.com (see on https://es.btcnewz.com/privacy) does not work!

In response to the e-mail, a message is received as follows:
-------
550 5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or unnecessary spaces
-------

How to contact technical support?

What would it all mean? ...
ESGames (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2019, 07:35:16 PM

Hi guys!

For a long time (more than a month) I worked at es.btcnewz.com and everything was fine.

After entering the e-mail, pass, reCaptcha solving, and clicking on the "Sing in" button, there does not redirect to my dashboard without any error messages.

By the way, the e-mail  escryptofaucets@gmail.com (see on https://es.btcnewz.com/privacy) does not work!

-------
550 5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or unnecessary spaces
-------

hey Sorry i think i replied to you on youtube/twitter i forgot but it was few days ago and I mentioned there reach out to us on escryptofaucet@gmail.com with your email (on account) or username and we will get it fixed ; you can even msg here if you like but somewhere where we can ask questions about your account Smiley please reach out to us instead of posting on multiple forums
LuckyHipster

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 01:02:47 AM

Hi guys!

-------
-------

hey Sorry i think i replied to you on youtube/twitter i forgot but it was few days ago and I mentioned there reach out to us on escryptofaucet@gmail.com with your email (on account) or username and we will get it fixed ; you can even msg here if you like but somewhere where we can ask questions about your account Smiley please reach out to us instead of posting on multiple forums

Hi!
I wrote on your e-mail.

Please correct the address that was published on es.btcnewz.com/privacy.
ESGames (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2019, 01:25:38 AM

Hi guys!

-------
-------

Hi!
I wrote on your e-mail.

Please correct the address that was published on es.btcnewz.com/privacy.

yep already mentioned that to the programming department
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: