Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:29:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Jaguar testing IOTA rewards for drivers  (Read 184 times)
republicrypto (OP)

Activity: 1386
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 04:15:08 AM

another good news coming to crypto world especially IOTA
Jaguar Land Rover, Britain’s largest auto manufacturer
The company is developing what it calls “smart wallet” technology to be installed in its automobiles. This would reward Jaguar car drivers with IOTA coins for actions such as enabling their vehicles to automatically report useful data, such as traffic congestion or potholes to navigation providers or local authorities.

source : https://www.reuters.com/article/us-crypto-currencies-jaguar/jaguar-land-rover-planning-to-allow-helpful-car-drivers-to-earn-cryptocurrency-idUSKCN1S40UD

and today the price of IOTA growing more than 10%
congrats for IOTA believer  Wink
regards

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bittamak

Activity: 444
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 06:13:35 AM

Its good for crypto in general. More and more big brands start to recognize crypto and the utilities of blockchain, the more awareness and adoption.
thaliaand

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 06:29:59 AM

It is actually a great news for cryptocurrency and blockchain space. More established and reputable companies adopting this technology. This news will provide positive sentiment towards the market.
In my opinion, the steps taken by Jaguar are very appropriate because large companies should support existing platforms by collaborating, rather than creating tokens and their own platforms. By this way, the startup company platforms can develop and compete better.
But we know, business matters....

Awesomus Maximus

Activity: 392
Merit: 66

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 06:45:08 AM

I agree. Good news for the crypto community in general and for IOTA in of course. I tried to find out what wast the reason behind choosing this particular coin but the article didn't say much. I don't doubt the usefulness of IOTA, especially so in machine to machine transactions, but could it be the zero fee transactions that were decisive?
Saugani

Activity: 672
Merit: 35

#BUIDL team to become delegates-validator

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 11:00:06 AM

Some really great topics today at the IOTAs Showcase of implement and learning innovation project.

I thought it was a great idea too. That’s the benefits of ride-sharing data technology with adoption DAGs, so this is a breakthrough technologies that provide solutions and orders for the better so that there is no limit scalability.

This would reward Jaguar car drivers with IOTA coins for actions such as enabling their vehicles to automatically report useful data, such as traffic congestion or potholes to navigation providers or local authorities.

great idea look appreciate news the beginning of this week, if this is successful and the goal then will be a lot of staking of the project IOTAs and will definitely have competitors that today such as smart wallets by apple-pay, Samsung-pay.

but no more this is a good start for everyone especially IOTAs and blockchain which is where the IOTA was indeed the market that listed on the exchanges

kenzawak

Activity: 658
Merit: 851

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 11:05:34 AM

I guess I only need to buy myself a Jag now.
Seriously, this is a good idea, to reward drivers for sharing data while they drive.
But I'm not sure owners of Jaguars will care much about the IOTA coin though.
republicrypto (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 02:11:42 AM

I guess I only need to buy myself a Jag now.
Seriously, this is a good idea, to reward drivers for sharing data while they drive.
But I'm not sure owners of Jaguars will care much about the IOTA coin though.

but i believe the jaguar owners will find out more about IOTA
because they got rewards in IOTA mate,,
and this actions will be a good promotions to spread the words about cryptocurrencies especially IOTA
regards
Erickan

Activity: 266
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 02:29:39 AM

I hope IOTA will return to the top 10 which belongs to it in the near future, this is a very potential project and I hold a lot of IOTA. I think about future competitiveness IOTA is not inferior to any project, it will be a project worthy of our hold and hope.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 08:18:31 AM

The company is developing what it calls “smart wallet” technology to be installed in its automobiles. This would reward Jaguar car drivers with IOTA coins for actions such as enabling their vehicles to automatically report useful data, such as traffic congestion or potholes to navigation providers or local authorities.

source : https://www.reuters.com/article/us-crypto-currencies-jaguar/jaguar-land-rover-planning-to-allow-helpful-car-drivers-to-earn-cryptocurrency-idUSKCN1S40UD

regards
Wow, so many places where I didn’t think that blockchain technology would bring solution to is what I am seeing great developers use it for, cryptocurrency is virtually getting to every corner of the world and another 5 years more of adoption will really bring about the mass adoption we have been hoping for.

So many projects are being developed this year already and it is a sign that the crypto market will in no time becomes very huge in its marketcap, I see the marketcap of cryptocurrency in the next 5 years going close to that of gold as many attentions are presently being diverted to cryptocurrency in its usage form and its investment form.
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 08:24:37 AM

I think we will see the more big company will try to integrate with cryptocurrency and Jaguar already make a good decision to do that thing. I am sure that it will help them to develop a better vehicle in the transportation field. That is good news for the crypto believers, and of course, that is great news for the IOTA project since Jaguar is a big company in transportation.

Perhaps, in the next 5 years, we will see a big change in the world and the chance for cryptocurrency to be accepted still wide open. So far, we see the growth of cryptocurrency is at good progress, and I hope that soon, the other big company will follow what Jaguar did and they can build a new vehicle with cryptocurrency integrated.
taratorly

Activity: 258
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 08:32:20 AM

After a long period of silence, IOTA started experiencing a mobility. But there is something I wonder. Iota had previously agreed with Wolksvagen. Why is it just working with car companies?

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
arjuna BTC

Activity: 994

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 09:41:14 AM

I think we will see the more big company will try to integrate with cryptocurrency and Jaguar already make a good decision to do that thing. I am sure that it will help them to develop a better vehicle in the transportation field. That is good news for the crypto believers, and of course, that is great news for the IOTA project since Jaguar is a big company in transportation.

Perhaps, in the next 5 years, we will see a big change in the world and the chance for cryptocurrency to be accepted still wide open. So far, we see the growth of cryptocurrency is at good progress, and I hope that soon, the other big company will follow what Jaguar did and they can build a new vehicle with cryptocurrency integrated.

simple words about this news is " Mass Adoptions of cryptocurrencies is on the way "
this mean cryptocurrencies have a bright future, and i become more confidence because of this news

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 10:06:07 AM

I hope IOTA will return to the top 10 which belongs to it in the near future, this is a very potential project and I hold a lot of IOTA. I think about future competitiveness IOTA is not inferior to any project, it will be a project worthy of our hold and hope.
I have some IOTA coin I even got randomly when I was just picking projects to invest in without much research on them, I had already bought coins like IOTA before I started making necessary research and I am glad that I did not pick the project in vein.

I really see this project go to the top in future, although it might not be top 10 because we have lots of coins or projects that are more quality and they will all compete to be at the top on coinmarketcap, but I believe IOTA team too are very hardworking and with luck on their side, they will gain enough popularity overtime.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2019, 11:00:08 AM

I definitely hope that other car manufacturers jump on the bandwagon, just so there are other options besides luxury cars.
Definitely didn't think IOTA could get such a big company to use them though, really shows the massive potential of blockchain-based applications for the real world.

r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 11:07:07 AM

I thought that first car factory which will introduce that would be Musk' s Tesla.
Because AI driving cars with implemented blockchain technology (Tangle) would be really great and probably extend the possible usecases.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
darkangel

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 11:13:24 AM

I saw the Movement but couldn't cash in it before the Fa. Two weeks ago it was news about Samsung and this week Jaguar. I believe with time adoption will take full form. It's only but a matter of time
okan

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 11:44:05 AM

i dont understanda iotas' plan.
they make collaboration with big firms. but it is still 0.3 dollar. there is no any increasing with these big news
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 05:34:49 AM

regards
Wow, this is really a good news in the crypto space, I am hoping to even hear much more of this from other great companies of the world, this companies are so smart and have known that in few years to come, they might not be relevant if they don't have a base in the crypto space due to the economic crisis coming to the world, so they are taking their time to make sure that they have a blockchain presence to avoid going to extinct.
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092

Hodlers Network

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 05:47:17 AM

they make collaboration with big firms. but it is still 0.3 dollar. there is no any increasing with these big news

i think after the news coming, IOTA price rise about 15% mate, if you see the OP, he/she write if the price rise more than 10%
thats enough, in current market situations, but if this news coming when the bull market in the full mode, maybe the price could grow 100% or more

republicrypto (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 03:38:54 PM

you don't need to understand with IOTA's plan,
just watch this altcoins grow and accepted by other big company in the future my friend
then you will be regret, because you didn't buy IOTA when the price is under $1  Wink
regards
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: