Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:45:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Be Your Own Bank - opinions  (Read 551 times)
El duderino_
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 12090

BTC + Crossfit, living life.

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 09:38:55 AM

First and most important, I cannot give some real opinion about everybody in collectibles as i'm still pretty new here among you guys, what I do know is that Hhampuz is one of the guys around here that I really like always straight with me and makes no problem with anything thats been asked..., so how is it possible I have not seen any Hhampuz coin and i'm not having one??

post them in here please so I can @least see them Wink

And don't care about the negativity of other members towards you, it can only been seen as some kind of jealousy....

I have repeatedly read how supportive the community is towards you, so the problem cannot lie with you!

Keep up your great stuff, thumbs UP!

XhomerX10 designed my nice avatar HATs!!!!!  Thanks Bro
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JanEmil

Activity: 2296
Merit: 668

Community management 24/7 for hire

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 10:00:04 AM

comit

Activity: 798
Merit: 326

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 11:59:10 AM
Merited by krogothmanhattan (1)

Don't let anyone bring you down Hhampuz, you had the balls to create your own coin series and it turned out to be a great success, you should be proud of yourself! For what it's worth, I for one am a big fan of your coins and they always get a lot of likes and positive comments on my Instagram page! Cheesy So please keep up the good work!

As for Fattcatt's reaction, they are just frustrated that you called them out on how they handled their sale, don't worry about that. Roll Eyes
El duderino_
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 12090

BTC + Crossfit, living life.

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 12:13:56 PM

Thx, they look nice indeed Cheesy

XhomerX10 designed my nice avatar HATs!!!!!  Thanks Bro
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print