Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:38:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BNB accused of money laundering for terrorist and market manipulation-->DUMP?  (Read 792 times)
ChiNgadOr (OP)

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 10:17:40 AM
Last edit: May 05, 2019, 02:18:08 PM by ChiNgadOr

While haters have been increasing daily, this could be really be a problem for the exchange.
Anyway i sold my BNB time ago after  "strange" ICOS/IEOs:

Not a secret that i don't like Binance anymore, but i really expect that Binance wasnt really aware of the source of all cash flow to its ecosystem, so didnt make any money laundering knowing what was beeing done.

the news regarding the accusation:

https://ambcrypto.com/binance-accused-of-money-laundering-for-terror-groups-and-market-manipulation-by-bsv-spearhead-calvin-ayre/

---------
I agree with Binance's LOVERS. Strongly doubt about MOney laundering for terrorism (i think that was an attack of BSV supporters).. but you still missed the other point

MARKET MANIPULATION

as stated in post opnening the thread... I am still waiting your explanation for the blatant manipulation (overhyping and limiting the access to IEO/ICOs) to get insane profits from it, to share among Binance friends!

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
Japinat

Activity: 3010
Merit: 683

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 10:56:43 AM

This accusation is nothing if not coming from a government agency especially the AMLC (Anti Money Landering Council)
I don't get the point on why an Exchange could launder money when they are just facilitating traders, if this accusation have a substance somehow then I'm afraid Binance will fully require traders to comply with KYC first prior accepting them, currently, they don't for 2 btc and below daily withdrawal.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 11:38:35 AM

This accusation is nothing if not coming from a government agency especially the AMLC (Anti Money Landering Council)
I don't get the point on why an Exchange could launder money when they are just facilitating traders, if this accusation have a substance somehow then I'm afraid Binance will fully require traders to comply with KYC first prior accepting them, currently, they don't for 2 btc and below daily withdrawal.
Binance has many different ways to make money and we cannot accuse them of money laundering in this market. This is the leading exchange and having many strange transactions is a normal thing I often see. I think Binance had the right choice when was based in Malta and the country was very supportive of crypto. In fact, Binance is no longer interested in making money, but they are focusing on how to make this exchange stronger and always attract new investors to this exchange. I don't predict the future but looking at how Binance works, I believe Binance will always be trusted by customers and always the number one exchange in the Cryptocurrency market.
feryjhie

Activity: 882
Merit: 595

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 11:44:01 AM

While haters have been increasing daily, this could be really be a problem for the exchange.

maybe it's just a hater that not like binance, for me i would never trust information that has a proof regarding this matter
Binance is the top 20 exchange based on CMC, so i think it will be a bad act if they do the market manipulation
ChiNgadOr (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 11:52:40 AM

maybe it's just a hater that not like binance, for me i would never trust information that has a proof regarding this matter
Binance is the top 20 exchange based on CMC, so i think it will be a bad act if they do the market manipulation

The accusation regarding terrorism is something very serious, hope the author of the article has to adress consequences if it is fake. But regarding the market manipulation... but when it seems like a dog, walks like a dog, smells like a dog and barks like a dog --> it is a dog!  Grin
if i am wrong and this is not market manipulation, please ellaborate your answer and let me know how do you call it

ICOS/IEOs:

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3990
Merit: 1426

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 12:39:23 PM

Wtf is this?  Another case of 'I just sold with some profit and now it's time to FUD it down'?  It's not really my style but I like it!  Lolololol.  I think it's hilarious how ungrateful some people are.  Cheesy

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 12:55:03 PM

even without all this drama, BNB was an extremely pumped coin which you should have dumped it a while ago when it reached the top of it s bubble. that is how people should always treat pump and dump coins.

as for the drama itself, as soon as Binance started increasing their power and control over the market i started suspecting shady behavior from them. when they started running ICOs with a different name called IEOs i no longer had any doubt that they are doing a lot of shady stuff. with all the rules they are forcing on their users it is also obvious they try to hide it too.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
pageraji

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 01:17:19 PM

This is a sequel from Delisting BSV, the revenge project has begun, your enemy will continue to scrape your mistakes to the deepest part, Cheng Zhao will learn a lot from this, a thousand friends look a few, one enemy is too much.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 01:26:29 PM

This accusation has no effect over the development of the Binance and BNB coin. In my opinion, after the attack of Binance CEO to the Fake SAtoshi these type of news are expected. For money laundering using the big excvhagnes is not smart idea and these guys are not stiupid.
klaaas

Activity: 1568
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 01:27:50 PM

It happens in the fiat banking system and so does it here, Feels a bit like the time they accused bitcoin also to be misused for the same problem. 
It will apply to all exchanges in general.

Shopping online and sats back as a discount! (satsback) + LightningNetwork
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 02:20:28 PM

LOL this is just a lame attempt at spreading FUD created by Calvin Ayre and Craig Wright as retaliation towards CZ for delisting BSV from Binance. If the news came from a legitimate source (with actual proof) then perhaps it would cause some noise, but as of now, it seems like the big news sites aren't picking up this bullshit story...kinda pathetic how those guys had to resort to stuff like this, but oh well, what can you expect from the BSV camp?  Roll Eyes

I wonder if CZ will sue Calvin for defamation, that could be interesting...

The accusation regarding terrorism is something very serious, hope the author of the article has to adress consequences if it is fake.
The author doesn't have to address anything, they're not the ones who came up with the terrorist story, it was Calvin Ayre in a tweet.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
MirkoIta
Legendary

Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008

Stoned & Stranged

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 02:56:29 PM

LOL this is just a lame attempt at spreading FUD created by Calvin Ayre and Craig Wright as retaliation towards CZ for delisting BSV from Binance. If the news came from a legitimate source (with actual proof) then perhaps it would cause some noise, but as of now, it seems like the big news sites aren't picking up this bullshit story...kinda pathetic how those guys had to resort to stuff like this, but oh well, what can you expect from the BSV camp?  Roll Eyes

The accusation regarding terrorism is something very serious, hope the author of the article has to adress consequences if it is fake.
The author doesn't have to address anything, they're not the ones who came up with the terrorist story, it was Calvin Ayre in a tweet.

In the tweet Ayre reported this article from one month ago as a source for discovering the alleged money laundering:

https://www.bellingcat.com/resources/how-tos/2019/03/26/how-to-track-illegal-funding-campaigns-via-cryptocurrency/

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ENGLISH TO ITALIAN TRANSLATOR? HIRE ME ON https://fivebucks.com/users/MirkoItalia            
     ONLY BITCOIN SV ACCEPTED
ChiNgadOr (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 05:32:20 PM

In the tweet Ayre reported this article from one month ago as a source for discovering the alleged money laundering:

https://www.bellingcat.com/resources/how-tos/2019/03/26/how-to-track-illegal-funding-campaigns-via-cryptocurrency/

Upps that is a big turning point then.. as it was before of the delisting of BSV...

YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 05:49:32 PM

Any Article can claim and accuse any exchange if they don't really like it, Or some authorities just want to make a move with the different exchange that is highly popular right now, Or a competitor that wants BNB to be accused of something I don't really like negative stuffs that are against a coin that is listed in my portfolio, I still trust Binance not because I own a few coins but I think they will not consider to just dump their reputation with laundering issues I really think there are some that are jealous that is why they are saying stuff.
MirkoIta
Legendary

Stoned & Stranged

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 06:00:03 PM

Any Article can claim and accuse any exchange if they don't really like it, Or some authorities just want to make a move with the different exchange that is highly popular right now, Or a competitor that wants BNB to be accused of something I don't really like negative stuffs that are against a coin that is listed in my portfolio, I still trust Binance not because I own a few coins but I think they will not consider to just dump their reputation with laundering issues I really think there are some that are jealous that is why they are saying stuff.

The BTC blockchain is transparent, it is easy to track transactions between known addresses and that's what the writer shows in her article. It surely doesn't imply that Binance is voluntarily laundering money for terrorists, I think authorities in Malta and EU will be the ones verifying these claims.

About BNB price I don't think there will be a dump since most of the volume is on Binance itself.

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ENGLISH TO ITALIAN TRANSLATOR? HIRE ME ON https://fivebucks.com/users/MirkoItalia            
     ONLY BITCOIN SV ACCEPTED
coco23

Activity: 1974
Merit: 856

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 07:10:36 PM

Sounds to me like somebody doesn't like that BNB has become so big and successful. In time like today a competitor could easily start a blackmail campaign like this... Unless this goes to higher circles I would presume there is no substance behind.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 07:32:00 PM

That is my thoughts also!  There are many competitors that may not like the popularity binance is gaining and as such create this type of articles to dump the binance coins that has been in upwards movement since last two months.  I did don't think this is just and attack against binance and to create an evil image around binance but against most of the exchange that are doing what binance is doing also.  However,  hope investigation is going to proved if binance is been used to laund money for terrorists or not.
MirkoIta
Legendary

Stoned & Stranged

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 07:43:23 PM

That is my thoughts also!  There are many competitors that may not like the popularity binance is gaining and as such create this type of articles to dump the binance coins that has been in upwards movement since last two months.  I did don't think this is just and attack against binance and to create an evil image around binance but against most of the exchange that are doing what binance is doing also.  However,  hope investigation is going to proved if binance is been used to laund money for terrorists or not.

The proof is just one click away, take a read and you have the addresses written in it.

ONLY BITCOIN SV ACCEPTED
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 09:55:02 PM

Well on my opinion i think that this accusation can somehow maybe affect for short time the exchange, but in my opinion the Binance will never accept money laundering and money coming from terrorism.
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 10:27:13 PM

LOL this is just a lame attempt at spreading FUD created by Calvin Ayre and Craig Wright as retaliation towards CZ for delisting BSV from Binance. If the news came from a legitimate source (with actual proof) then perhaps it would cause some noise, but as of now, it seems like the big news sites aren't picking up this bullshit story...kinda pathetic how those guys had to resort to stuff like this, but oh well, what can you expect from the BSV camp?  Roll Eyes

There were also rumours that an account from Coinbase was also involved in this whole thing[1]. Even Bittrex gets mentioned as well...

Question is, why did Calvin only focused on mentioning Binance? And why now and not before when that investigation from 'bellingcat(dot)com' was released (a month ago)? Because of the BSV drama, obviously, so he's focused solely on spreading FUD about Binance...And I say FUD because, as of now, the authorities haven't released an official statement regarding this story.

1. https://www.coindesk.com/hamas-coinbase-bitcoin

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀