Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 03:09:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: VEIL : PRIVACY AT ITS BEST?  (Read 234 times)
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2019, 04:20:23 AM

Veil project is trying to bring in better innovation to the privacy-niche in cryptocurrencies, most issues with privacy coins is in its scalability - big transaction block sizes have been a problem in privacy coins, but Veil is trying to solve problem by introducing the bulletproof protocol, the bulletproof protocol aids in reducing transaction data sizes thereby aiding scalability
I believe that I have seen this topic like twice on this forum but I didn't really paid attention to it, what is this veil all about and what is it's unique feature that would make it better than many privacy coin that is already in existence or is it just another privacy coin like zcash, please you can share with us the link to the ANN thread of the project so we can check it out and also check the review of other members of the forum about the project.

if i'm not wrong veil is a privacy coins
here the announcements thread from veil https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5065331.0
coinmarketcap link with all the market to trade this coin
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/veil/#markets

I see them no any different from most of the coin. Yeah they may be using something to make the transaction untraceable, but there are many other ways to achieve that and most of the crypto users doesn't require to make their transaction untraceable. The genre of privacy coins are nearly saturated and it's not worth to convert in and out of a currency for normal uses.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 08:05:57 AM

Been listed on large exchange doesn't mean they are useful, or have future.
There are so many coins or tokens that are removed again from the exchange.
I do wish veil project could be successful but I hope the dev team keep on working on this project and the community stays growing up.  Grin
Exactly, we have seen BSV to be listed on alnost all of the good exchange but later exchange decided to delist it because of the shady activity from Roger. A good coin will have its corner for sure without being listed on top exchanges.
Natalim

Activity: 2954
Merit: 592

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 09:20:42 AM

Been listed on large exchange doesn't mean they are useful, or have future.
There are so many coins or tokens that are removed again from the exchange.
I do wish veil project could be successful but I hope the dev team keep on working on this project and the community stays growing up.  Grin
Exactly, we have seen BSV to be listed on alnost all of the good exchange but later exchange decided to delist it because of the shady activity from Roger. A good coin will have its corner for sure without being listed on top exchanges.
Your coin to get listed in big exchange, gives you better opportunity to grow because big investors trust big exchange.
Based on what is stated above, even if you are in a small exchange but you make shady things, you'll probably loss investors or supporters.
It's only a first step to get listed in big exchange, then you develop the project and find ways to stay.
With good liquidity, you will likely see your coin grow over time.

hongus

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 09:25:29 AM

There are many cool technologies. In principle, it is able to replace all the anonymous cryptocurrencies. The project is not bad at all.

Galantin

Activity: 602
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 09:34:07 AM

Yes, that is right. Nay, my view of the project is enormous potential. And do not forget that the developers are not standing still. I think this project deserves your attention.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 04:50:59 PM

I see them no any different from most of the coin. Yeah they may be using something to make the transaction untraceable, but there are many other ways to achieve that and most of the crypto users doesn't require to make their transaction untraceable. The genre of privacy coins are nearly saturated and it's not worth to convert in and out of a currency for normal uses.

Me too. I like the concept of privacy but let us be honest,,, people already use Monero when they want to cover up their private details. And for Bitcoin, people now also have other options to cover their tracks and protect their privacy. For everything else, even with the best tech and highest degree of untraceability,,, can you even find merchants to spend your coins? If you cannot use your coins, what is the point of the tech?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 05:24:08 PM

Veil project is trying to bring in better innovation to the privacy-niche in cryptocurrencies, most issues with privacy coins is in its scalability - big transaction block sizes have been a problem in privacy coins, but Veil is trying to solve problem by introducing the bulletproof protocol, the bulletproof protocol aids in reducing transaction data sizes thereby aiding scalability
I believe that I have seen this topic like twice on this forum but I didn't really paid attention to it, what is this veil all about and what is it's unique feature that would make it better than many privacy coin that is already in existence or is it just another privacy coin like zcash, please you can share with us the link to the ANN thread of the project so we can check it out and also check the review of other members of the forum about the project.

if i'm not wrong veil is a privacy coins
here the announcements thread from veil https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5065331.0
coinmarketcap link with all the market to trade this coin
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/veil/#markets

It's good that it's already listed in different exchanges, but the volume needs to grow for investors notice this project.
They are running a bounty currently to spread awareness but if it will be listed in Binance, I think it will grow more.
It's a new project in the the market, but the timing is good because market is recovering now.

Of course one of the ways to increase their trading volume is to increase awareness of their project and increase their community size and that is why there are doing this bounty program. Personally I believe this project is going to be one of the best privacy coins in the crypto space.

Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2019, 06:04:11 PM

I think is good to have more privacy coin and who want will use one or more coins, and if people invest on it can bring the price to go up and also maybe some will want just to cashout to get a profit.
ife2020

Activity: 579
Merit: 13

Are you kind to your neighbor? Think it through

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2019, 06:44:40 PM

So many privacy at its best platform
But are they really secured ?

Having a good value and good volume on coinmarketcap is not a prerequisite for a good project
What does veil offer that has not been existent ?

Perhaps I find that on their website
mdzahed134

Activity: 2156
Merit: 259

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 06:54:36 PM

Veil is a high potential project, one of the best privacy coins. It is still under the radar.
It`s market cap is low ( only 15 million tokens )  and  there is room for price increase.
15 million VEIL is total supply but still circulating supply only 12 million. And i think this project have no ICO so that price is really good at the moment. Yes, this platform working with privacy coin and another thing is POW & POS is important here. But many privacy coin based project already exist in the market.             

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
Eadefemi

Activity: 276
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 08:20:55 PM

Just wait till bounty hunters fload this topic. You will see more of it advertised here pretty soon. It's become like the topic of most bitcoin related forums now.. Lol..
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: