Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:07:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: VEIL : PRIVACY AT ITS BEST?  (Read 234 times)
Tccrypto (OP)

Activity: 296
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 10:59:10 AM

Veil project is trying to bring in better innovation to the privacy-niche in cryptocurrencies, most issues with privacy coins is in its scalability - big transaction block sizes have been a problem in privacy coins, but Veil is trying to solve problem by introducing the bulletproof protocol, the bulletproof protocol aids in reducing transaction data sizes thereby aiding scalability

✦ RachelX ✦
 ❝THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY❞
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 05:35:20 AM

Veil project is trying to bring in better innovation to the privacy-niche in cryptocurrencies, most issues with privacy coins is in its scalability - big transaction block sizes have been a problem in privacy coins, but Veil is trying to solve problem by introducing the bulletproof protocol, the bulletproof protocol aids in reducing transaction data sizes thereby aiding scalability
I believe that I have seen this topic like twice on this forum but I didn't really paid attention to it, what is this veil all about and what is it's unique feature that would make it better than many privacy coin that is already in existence or is it just another privacy coin like zcash, please you can share with us the link to the ANN thread of the project so we can check it out and also check the review of other members of the forum about the project.
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 05:41:22 AM

I believe that I have seen this topic like twice on this forum but I didn't really paid attention to it, what is this veil all about and what is it's unique feature that would make it better than many privacy coin that is already in existence or is it just another privacy coin like zcash, please you can share with us the link to the ANN thread of the project so we can check it out and also check the review of other members of the forum about the project.

if i'm not wrong veil is a privacy coins
here the announcements thread from veil https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5065331.0
coinmarketcap link with all the market to trade this coin
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/veil/#markets

zenhu

Activity: 645
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 05:52:42 AM

You will see it much more than you think if you go into mining section lol, its like the most profitable coin right now. but I'm not really sure though, they have another thread at bounty section too and so many hypes about it cause the price increase quite good in recent months.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
PLATINUM STABLECOINS
USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ

───────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK         TWITTER         TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Fluxtorrence9

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 06:16:14 AM

Of cos veil project is one of the best privacy coins of 2019 and it is a must have coin for investors who knows what they are doing, veil has better teams backing the project ,its better to get some now before its too late
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 07:14:05 AM

I believe that I have seen this topic like twice on this forum but I didn't really paid attention to it,
Not twice, it has been posted couple of times, all of those were paid shill although this post seems to be real to me.
However, in privacy coin, only Monero will always lead. I have had my eyes on Veil and I didn't see much on it.
Natalim

Activity: 2926
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 08:26:54 AM

here the announcements thread from veil https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5065331.0

It's good that it's already listed in different exchanges, but the volume needs to grow for investors notice this project.
They are running a bounty currently to spread awareness but if it will be listed in Binance, I think it will grow more.
It's a new project in the the market, but the timing is good because market is recovering now.

ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 08:30:09 AM

There are so many better blockchain solutions that current top 100 cryptocurrencies. But the problem is that there are not enough users that will regularly use it. Without users project die soon. I have never heard about VEIL - so I do not think that it is really used by someone?

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Kang TB

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

Revolutionizing Reward Points

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 09:36:40 AM

It's good that it's already listed in different exchanges, but the volume needs to grow for investors notice this project.
They are running a bounty currently to spread awareness but if it will be listed in Binance, I think it will grow more.
It's a new project in the the market, but the timing is good because market is recovering now.

binance will be a good choice and all cryptocurrencies want to be there
but, its not easy my friend
maybe for the first step bibox or kucoin will be good before binance
veil is good privacy coins depends on their thread, but i don't think if this coin will be better than monero  Wink

SHREW
     ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                
DISCOUNTED
PRE-SALE
LIVE NOW !
      ████
  ███
 ███
 ███
███
███
███
███
 ███
 ███
  ███
   ████
   Revolutionizing
         Reward Points  
████
  ███
   ███
   ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
   ███
   ███
  ███
████
       ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                

BUY SHREW

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
anatolij.shishkin
Copper Member

Activity: 995
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 09:44:49 AM

Yes, I like this project. Excellent potontsial. A lot of technology for anonymity. I studied it in detail. I think soon the time will enter the top.

okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 09:47:57 AM

So many questions have been asked yet no answer how is veil going to solve the scalability problems that is facing most of the privacy coins and how are there going to resolve the problem of big block size of transactions. I will like to read through the white paper and what problem is veil going to solve as regard real time use?
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 11:44:25 AM

Did bitcoin have been this popular because of being listed in a great exchange? Not, of course.
The main fact is utility and the benefits/advantages Veil offering. If it solves the problem which other privacy coin can't, I guess it will grow faster, otherwise, no big exchange can do anything other than a short duration bump.
sukey2008

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 12:32:20 PM

Been listed on large exchange doesn't mean they are useful, or have future.
There are so many coins or tokens that are removed again from the exchange.
I do wish veil project could be successful but I hope the dev team keep on working on this project and the community stays growing up.  Grin
Awesomus Maximus

Activity: 392
Merit: 66

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 12:46:46 PM

IMO, Veil is one of the most promising crypto-projects currently. The reason I say that is mainly based on vetting the developers team. Some of the main developers are already well versed in how privacy coins function, having worked with Pivx and similar coins in the past. They are in a good position to improve on the current ones. Monero is currently a leading privacy coin, but the big disadvantage of Monero is the bloated blockchain and the large size of each transaction. There is room to improve the privacy features as well, and hopefully Veil could do a good job in this area. Some possibly downsides to Veil are for example, the coin distribution rate, which is too fast for my taste (something like 50 million coins will be issued during the first year only). But that is my personal objection.
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 01:17:53 PM

They are doing a continuous campaign for awareness, and the supply is only 15 million only, this has got to be the next big thing in the cryptocurrency privacy this year and onwards, only 3 million to mine, they will have a huge demand in the future and this is guaranteed.
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 01:30:09 PM

Veil does have potentials and coming from a team that has robust knowledge in cryptocurrency and privacy coin (CEO is a team member of PIVX), Veil will certainly do well. The project was self funded and you can only buy, stake or mine to earn the coin. It currently trade above $0.30 but will the few supply (15m), It will soon be a highly coveted coin

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 01:43:25 PM

There's already plenty of competition in the privacy cryptocurrency niche, so Veil will have to really prove itself to stand out. There is Monero, DASH, Zcash, and even Litecoin will be introducing private transactions. So unless Veil has something new to offer, it likely won't gain much market share in an already saturated field.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2019, 02:06:32 PM

Veil is the latest addition to the long list of coins that claim to be 100% anonymous. But the question is what makes Veil superior to already established coins such as Monero and Zcash. We already have several such projects which seems to be dormant (like Deep Onion). Why do you think that Veil will not end up like those projects?
cryptowolfsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 11:59:05 PM

Veil is a high potential project, one of the best privacy coins. It is still under the radar.
It`s market cap is low ( only 15 million tokens )  and  there is room for price increase.

malcovi2

Activity: 1249
Merit: 72

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 03:22:45 AM

I really think being anonymous coin has more disadvantages than advantages because most companies wont accept it as a payment medium due to legal issues if some problem arises from the transfers or where the money comes from.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: