Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:53:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why binance chain??  (Read 389 times)
Kaneki11 (OP)

Activity: 209
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 01:07:15 PM

So many projects now leaving the ethereum network for binance chain,,...

I fear soon binance may just be a crypto monopoly
while CZ will be the one to point out project that will succed and project that will die out..

Do we really needs this??
Imoote

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 01:28:32 PM

If CZ can be a guide for projects that will succeed and projects that will die, then we will really need it, because now there are several projects that attach binary images to their website with the aim that people can be interested in partnering with binaries, even though both cooperate.
coinswebid

Activity: 1092

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 01:33:11 PM

while CZ will be the one to point out project that will succed and project that will die out..

maybe because the hype of binance exchange with their IEO
in my opinion ethereum platform always better than binance chain,
because ethereum is fully decentralized, but i don't know about binance chain

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Jating

Activity: 2954
Merit: 822

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 02:49:19 PM

I only heard that there are 4 projects who switches to Binance chain or at least used it (correct me If I'm wrong). So I don't think that is many, assuming that there are hundreds ICO right now and there are one born everyday.

And the only reason why they shift to Binance chain is that it is fast. So yes it has advantages but I don't think that ICO will totally moved to Binance chain for now. Might takes years if Binance chain has proven to be efficient, effective and cost wise, will save a lot of money for upcoming projects.
awakpane

Activity: 1274
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 02:58:37 PM

In my opinion, Binance will not be a crypto monopoly, because binance has its own concept, so it is difficult to be a monopoly by other parties. moreover now they do not agree if there are ICOs that attach binary images without their consent.
ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 03:14:32 PM

I think that we definitely do not need Binance. Binance is good as an exchange, but I think that switching to a centralized blockchain is something that the cryptocurrency community does not need. I do not think this blockchain will be able to resist bitcoin

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 04:24:09 PM

Binance had dominated the crypto though so its almost becoming like a monopoly but then the decentralization belongs to all. Since we need binance to make crypto more popular, there will be more tokens moving onto it. I have no complete idea to the binance chance though but if it happens that the BNB token is going to also be the gas fee, its going to make its price moon.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Odessit_ya

Activity: 172
Merit: 102

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 04:28:49 PM

The exchange should earn on good conditions for traders, and not on pumping new govnotoken and delisting coins because of stupid emotions, one thing about Bitcoin SV, what it says

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 04:37:06 PM

I'm surprised as well what binance is trying to do ,many projects will switch chain for sure but I think binance should have stay on been an exchange ,I hope this won't have a negative impact someday

DeepChipolino

Activity: 658
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 04:48:29 PM

...and then it turns out that the cryptocorporation was created. Who needs decentralization, if there is an opportunity to earn well from nothing?
If Binance will be successful all the time, this is not good for crypto.

okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 05:01:19 PM

CZ will not be a crypto monopoly and the young guy have done great in recent time, success they say have many friend's and projects moving on the binance chain is due to they recent success recorded and no lies binance is a great cryptocurrency exchange with a lot of great works done one of which is the binance coin which is doing great and binance due diligence check before allowing any project on the chain.
ParabellumLite

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 05:21:53 PM

I'm not sure that will happen soon, because ETH still has their own strengths. Projects that swap via Binance Chain are still very few compared to the number of projects on ETH. I think it is a pump dump of BNB
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 05:28:28 PM

Well maybe some of people will choose to use Binance chain, and this is their choice, but i still think the Ethereum chain will be used more than Binance chain, and will need more time and i think they will somehow be used equally 50%-50% over more time.
livingfree

Activity: 2828
Merit: 578

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 05:29:49 PM

It is more of a hype and people are looking for a safe place to invest. And almost everything that is being listed on Binance is pumping. If projects that will transfer their chain from ethereum to binance. I don't think they are up for something.

I guess they are all in there because of the popularity of binance. And the tag line that is being included for Binance is attached to any project that will be using Binance chain, so I understand that this is more of a hype than real project's view to what's on their road map.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
hummer113

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 05:35:19 PM

I do not think that all will go from ETH to Binance blockchain, people haven't even tested Binance blockchain, there can be a lot of bugs and problems. Binance have hype and money, but Vitalik is a genius, and we trust him.
10c

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 05:36:27 PM

Well maybe some of people will choose to use Binance chain, and this is their choice, but i still think the Ethereum chain will be used more than Binance chain, and will need more time and i think they will somehow be used equally 50%-50% over more time.
50 to 50 will never be. Ethereum will always go in front. it is already a more competent blockchain and smart investors and projects will be entrusted to it

klaaas

Activity: 1568
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 05:55:49 PM

Since the most coins and traders are on binance to seek profits they willl do anything to please the crowd to there own benefits. binance chain is just a part of it. 

Shopping online and sats back as a discount! (satsback) + LightningNetwork
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 05:58:12 PM

I agree with your point and i really think that there was no need of binance chain and smart contracts it is just being trying to capture all avenues. When binance as an exchange is doing great i think they do not need to jump on another board rather they should keep focussed and dedicated towards their exchange and traders.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 06:06:50 PM

I think that we definitely do not need Binance. Binance is good as an exchange, but I think that switching to a centralized blockchain is something that the cryptocurrency community does not need. I do not think this blockchain will be able to resist bitcoin
Well, that makes sense. But we need strong exchanges for realizing the blockchain related cryptocurrencies. Centralized exchanges will stay with crypto traders until the popularity of the decentralized exchanges.
martychubbs

Activity: 742
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 09:45:07 PM

It is too early to say about the massive switch to Binance. However, this can happen and then Binance will become a crypto monopoly.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄████████████████████▄
     ▄██████████████▀█████████▄
   ▄███████████████   ██████████▄
  ▐█████████████████   ██████████▌
 ▐█████████████████▀    ██████████▌
 ███████████████▀        ██████████
▐████████████▀     ▄███   █████████▌
████████████    ▄████▀██▄███████████
██████████▀██▄████▀    █████████████
█████████   ███▀     ▄██████████████