Bitcoin Forum
June 12, 2024, 06:10:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Metal Bitcoin Sign  (Read 186 times)
JimmyPesto (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 01:48:29 PM
Merited by krogothmanhattan (1)

I Made a couple of Bitcoin Signs out of 1/8 aluminum,  they are roughly 22 inches round and site a little bit proud of the wall to get a nice shadow behind them.     
if you interested,  hit me up    .013 BTC    (Including Shipping within North America)     If you live out side North America, MSG me I'm sure we can figure something out. 

https://i.redd.it/y4qid49as6v21.jpg
https://i.redd.it/99t27pfk95u21.jpg

Also if there are any ideas that you would like to see let me know and i can try to figure it out for ya
klaaas

Activity: 1568
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 07:58:51 PM

I posted the pictures since you wont be able to yet.
Looking good ! I like the design.  sure they will find a happy owner sooner or later.

Shopping online and sats back as a discount! (satsback) + LightningNetwork
JimmyPesto (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 09:33:09 PM

thanks man
appreciate it

have a good one
Corrosive
Copper Member
artcontest

Activity: 582
Merit: 1089

#GPGL

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 06:10:49 AM

Hello there. Nice work and all on this, doesn't look too bad at all. If i could constructively criticise one little point though, it would have been nicer to have seen it aligned so that the BTC had the tilt on it. Im aware that you could easily turn it and make it so, however, the x shaped border would be mis aligned if you done that.  Hope i didn't come across negative. Cheers

JimmyPesto (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 01:52:39 PM

not negative man    thanks

i was thinking something similar when i made it i just couldn't get the angle to look right so i left it straight.    would not be hard to change.   
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2019, 08:13:48 PM

Hello there. Nice work and all on this, doesn't look too bad at all. If i could constructively criticise one little point though, it would have been nicer to have seen it aligned so that the BTC had the tilt on it. Im aware that you could easily turn it and make it so, however, the x shaped border would be mis aligned if you done that.  Hope i didn't come across negative. Cheers

I disagree. As a graphic designer the stencil style would make this tilt look very out of place. The tilt works because it gives the circle the illusion of being in 3-D space, and this is clearly 2-D as a stencil, so that would just be discordant. I sent a PM btw OP...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: