Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:13:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Future of Dogecoin, will its Price (DOGE/USD) Surge Again?  (Read 486 times)
Vladdirescu87 (OP)

Activity: 966
Merit: 264

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 06:16:27 PM

The 26th crypto by market capitalization and one of the oldest altcoins with a lot of users, Dogecoin (DOGE), entered April with significant value gains and was among the top cryptocurrencies that recorded weighty gains after Elon Musk, Tesla and SpaceX founder, made some positive comments about the coin. The all-time high and low for the coin is $0.018773 USD (Jan 07, 2018) and $0.000085 USD (May 07, 2015) respectively.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: http://bit.ly/2IZJZbo

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 07:00:11 PM

Doge is my favourite coin and I prefer to use Doge coins for withdrawing my balance from various exchanges. Price can go as higher as 0.015$  during this year in my opinion.
premiumproductss

Activity: 560
Merit: 119

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 07:14:06 PM

The 26th crypto by market capitalization and one of the oldest altcoins with a lot of users, Dogecoin (DOGE), entered April with significant value gains and was among the top cryptocurrencies that recorded weighty gains after Elon Musk, Tesla and SpaceX founder, made some positive comments about the coin. The all-time high and low for the coin is $0.018773 USD (Jan 07, 2018) and $0.000085 USD (May 07, 2015) respectively.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: http://bit.ly/2IZJZbo

As you said, price went up only because Elon Musk tweeted that he is CEO of Dogecoin and other funny tweets about Dogecoin. But again, this doesn´t bring Dogecoin to a real world where people care about their investment, they will not invest into something what pumps only when some funny tweet appears.

JuliaJi

Activity: 896
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 08:49:10 PM

I think that Dogecoin it is coin for fun, it jokely coin - so any perspective for future, it will grow a little if another coins will grow
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 09:14:34 PM

I think that Dogecoin it is coin for fun, it jokely coin - so any perspective for future, it will grow a little if another coins will grow
People loves doge, even it's not a serious project. What makes doge still alive is because the community is very strong. It's kinda valuable "meme" coin with pretty low transaction fee (sometimes use doge to move my funds, lol). Unfortunately, it has no vision for bussiness this, and that's the saddest part.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
jak3
Legendary

Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 09:28:12 PM

Not gonna lie its always as expected from Elon Musk, the great decision taken he is like overlord of this digital currency which is almost being used at most of the placed on the internet as an alternative to bitcoin. because of its less price its also easily affordable. now let's see if Elon Musk can bring some creative ideas to grow this market higher.
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 09:29:58 PM

Dogecoin is a very popular coin especially amongst investors
It’s a coin you can buy low and sell high with few percentages hard to get from other altcoins
misterjo

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 09:44:42 PM

I like doge, it is one of my favorites, especially to make transactions because it has low fees and is fast... I think that doge can reach $ 0.03 is entering new exchanges and still missing binance, also if bitcoin continues to rise in price, helps doge reach those prices!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
mensahkkofie

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 09:53:56 PM

Never say never in the cryptosphere.Over the years, DOGE has a huge support from many crypto enthusiasts. I believe there are still better days ahead for this coin that has a huge reputation on the crypto market despite the many doubters
Osaremien

Activity: 32
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 11:20:05 PM

Only time will tell but as for me I’ve not really sat down to study the usecase of dodge coin
No Pain No blood

Activity: 658
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 11:30:57 PM

I think Doge prices are dependent on Bitcoin. if the BTC rises the Doge/USD price also increases. so doge still has hope to rise. and if you pay attention the doge price is quite stable now so I'm sure this can happen when the market rises later.
takngantuk

Activity: 1024
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 11:41:11 PM

I don't really care about the Doge, but if asked whether the doge will rise. I will answer yes, the doge will go up when the market is pumped later. Doge is one of the coins that gets less attention from the crypto community but he can prove that the doge is good. even though their prices are cheap but it's pretty stable now. there are many reasons why doge still has the potential to rise, one of which is the price of btc. when the price of btc at the doge price pump will definitely go up and I don't think only doge will experience this.
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 12:22:26 AM

I am actually like Doge very much, and I know that the community is huge and great. But to be honest, other than extremely low fee and the community that support this coin. There is nothing exciting about the project. Their development is so slow compared to other payment coins, and they almost have no innovation in the last couple of years.

mrjohanr

Activity: 70
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 12:33:41 AM

If the BTC increases, so will the Doge, although it was a coin that was created as a joke, it seems to me that its main use is due to its low price and is similar to the fiat for not having the maximum supplies. I use it for minor payments and so save me the fees
rijaljun

Merit: 267

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 12:45:15 AM

I am actually like Doge very much, and I know that the community is huge and great. But to be honest, other than extremely low fee and the community that support this coin. There is nothing exciting about the project. Their development is so slow compared to other payment coins, and they almost have no innovation in the last couple of years.
Doge doens't need any innovation or so called development. Dogecoin just need a huge community to support the price. Isn't that how coins or tokens have a value? the same as other project's token that has no development but has a nice price on the market, the different is that Dogecoin is a unique coin.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 01:15:05 AM

dogekoin is one of the oldest coins,
but as we can see the price continues to fall until the end of December 2018,
but in April 2019 the price rose again,
I am sure if the BTC bulls will be bull too.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
TheWalkingCoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 01:50:21 AM

Almost last three years I check doge is not profitable altcoin because always lower and drop price, keep it better on other coins if you want to hold your assets because doge is not on higher price.
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 01:56:22 AM

Doge is my favourite coin and I prefer to use Doge coins for withdrawing my balance from various exchanges. Price can go as higher as 0.015$  during this year in my opinion.

well,, thats really good strategy to reduce the fee from the exchange my friend, and i agree with you if doge price will grow in this year, 0.015$ is a good target price for doge  Wink
according to my observation, this doge is an unique crypto,, born as meme coin, but bring a lot of profit for hodlers
doge price will rising when bitcoin price rising,
but unlike the others coins doge price rising in bitcoin terms too not only usd terms when bitcoin price rise

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2842
Merit: 575

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 02:00:14 AM

Yes, I also been practicing that as well, specially when bitcoin was at it's highest in 2017. Doge was a good alternative to use for withdrawing balance, faster, fees are low.

But just like any other coins out there, the bear market really take a lot of toll from the top coins that's why we suffer. But since this is a long term investment for majority of us, Doge is still looking good to put money right now and just HODL on it.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
rez303

Activity: 338
Merit: 10

StartFi

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 02:04:18 AM

well,, thats really good strategy to reduce the fee from the exchange my friend, and i agree with you if doge price will grow in this year, 0.015$ is a good target price for doge  Wink
according to my observation, this doge is an unique crypto,, born as meme coin, but bring a lot of profit for hodlers
doge price will rising when bitcoin price rising,
but unlike the others coins doge price rising in bitcoin terms too not only usd terms when bitcoin price rise
Let's look at reality. The true value of doge can only exist at the 1sts price and this altcoin can certainly collapse at any time because people do not have great faith in this coin. In the last few years, perhaps the Dogecoin team has not had any new updates regarding this penny making many investors consider this an extremely risky investment during this reduction period. I think it's not advisable to invest even if it can get a good price when Bitcoin grows because we can't know who holds the most.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: