Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:36:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: An old but unexplored project  (Read 516 times)
Phoenix61 (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 07:52:10 PM

I've been tracking Decent(Dct) for a while. One of the first blockchain projects established in 2015. What are your thoughts? Anybody investing in or thinking of doing it? I didn't see much talking about here.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/decent/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 07:56:38 PM

I've been tracking Decent(Dct) for a while. One of the first blockchain projects established in 2015. What are your thoughts? Anybody investing in or thinking of doing it? I didn't see much talking about here.

Well, it's an old project but seems the project doesn't working well to the community. It's maybe because the project is not really hard on marketing or somewhat. You may check their telegram community, they have less than 2000 people inside their group.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
target
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1041

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 08:03:44 PM

For an old project, I can say they are out preforming. While the rest of the project that had already developed their product got a good price already, DCT should have at least $0.50 so we can consider at least they did step up. There were complains about this project for not distributing their bounty tokens for more than a year but look how they got even after doing it.

livingfree

Activity: 2772
Merit: 578

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 08:36:35 PM

If it doesn't have much discussions about it means that this coin is already forgotten. I'm impress that despite of that, dct still has $3M worth of market cap and still has a quite good volume on some exchanges.

I'm not willing to explore this kind of project. It's a probable trap if you ever end up with this kind of idea but if by chance that you're lucky enough and this coin would pump 100% after you invested, you need to get out quickly.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
coupable

Activity: 2338
Merit: 757

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 08:42:13 PM

This announcement have been published today in the Decent ANN thread.

Good Monday to all of you!

Keeping up the charitable spirit from last week, we're coming to you with a new piece on charity and blockchain.

Recently, we have been increasing our involvement by partnering with companies and organizations like Room to Read and Token 4 Hope.

Learn more about how blockchain can create a more secure and trustworthy platform for charities worldwide.

Give a read to our newest article – How We Are Combating Charity Corruption with Blockchain.image loading...

All recent posts in the ANN thread are about bounties and distribution issues; Decent project willing to pay eth instead of Decent (different Blockchains).
Decent and other slowly move projects show no real proofs about progression. It's pathetic when a project just can't handle its bounty program  Cry
Ifemini

Activity: 690
Merit: 12

There are consequences for every action

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 08:56:51 PM

This announcement have been published today in the Decent ANN thread.

Good Monday to all of you!

Keeping up the charitable spirit from last week, we're coming to you with a new piece on charity and blockchain.

Recently, we have been increasing our involvement by partnering with companies and organizations like Room to Read and Token 4 Hope.

Learn more about how blockchain can create a more secure and trustworthy platform for charities worldwide.

Give a read to our newest article – How We Are Combating Charity Corruption with Blockchain.image loading...

All recent posts in the ANN thread are about bounties and distribution issues; Decent project willing to pay eth instead of Decent (different Blockchains).
Decent and other slowly move projects show no real proofs about progression. It's pathetic when a project just can't handle its bounty program  Cry

Its basically just a sign of low or no self esteem by the devs of the project
Refusal to comply with bounty terms (created by them at the start of bounty) is enough signs that they won’t fulfill the product promised in the whitepaper

We need not waste time monitoring such project s
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 09:02:09 PM

With a lot of altcoins, of course, it makes me confused to invest in which altcoin. Which has been old or new, of course this is actually a difficult choice if I have to invest in DCT. Because I first heard of the altcoin. I often invest in the top altcoin, because in my opinion it's the right choice and potentially.
Phoenix61 (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 09:25:09 PM

In fact, I see a concrete work. My goal is not to be rich with Decent. I want to make a long-term investment with enough confidence. I don't agree with the idea that the project is dying. They are constantly improving their platform. They continue to build partnerships. But the market value is very low.

Investing is a tough job Smiley
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 09:42:45 PM

Maybe this coin can bring some profit over time if the team behind it doing their works and somehow try to get more investors who invest on it, but no can guarantee that will bring a profit.
Osaremien

Activity: 32
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 11:33:23 PM

The Dev team needs to sort out payments for bounty as they will show sign of seriousness from their end
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 11:36:59 PM

An old blockchain technology doesn’t mean a good one, i never heard about this coin and maybe the team are not that good in terms of marketing their coin. Though they need to be more active so they can match a higher coin, and attract investors. Its been four years now since this coin begin to work and yet, they are still down so try to care on investing.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 11:46:53 PM

let alone the 2015 project, the project that just launched the token to the market will definitely be abandoned after everyone withdraws. ico cycle like this, the old project will be immediately abandoned even though it's a success, and everyone needs a new project to look for other income.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Phoenix61 (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 12:19:30 AM

An old blockchain technology doesn’t mean a good one, i never heard about this coin and maybe the team are not that good in terms of marketing their coin. Though they need to be more active so they can match a higher coin, and attract investors. Its been four years now since this coin begin to work and yet, they are still down so try to care on investing.

They have offices in 9 countries. I see it as a deeply rooted project. You may be right in what you say. Different scenarios can be seen if they can touched communities.

thanks for your comment, and everyone Smiley
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 12:36:01 AM

A project that has been around since 2015 and is still running is a somewhat good sign, but it's not a good sign that a project has been around since then and we have barely heard of it. Some of the earliest projects have stagnated. The problem with older projects is that they have been surpassed by newer projects and technologies. One project using the Decent protocol, ATMChain if I recall correctly, has not met the expectations of many investors. I dumped it long ago when I saw a weak community and no effort to communicate with it.
jimskiy

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 12:49:01 AM

Many old project of ICO was die with lower price after listing on exchange market and many of them was die because less regulation by their country, I think is not good for holding in long time and keep selling after raised higher price.

BTC BitwayBTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
────────  DiscordInstagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook   ────────
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 12:53:01 AM

i remember when this launched im pretty sure.
i think it looked not bad IIRC back then
im not much of a trader/gambler but if i was that chart looks like it could do something one day
maybe some whales have been accumulating Tongue its on Trex, never know

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 01:21:39 AM

I am not sure about DCT, because as long as I play at Bittrex I rarely hear the movements of the DCT,
but if for long-term investment it might be good, because DCT is already listed in bittrex, and as we know, when BTC bulls, other coins in bittrex will also be bull.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 01:46:45 AM

I am not sure about DCT, because as long as I play at Bittrex I rarely hear the movements of the DCT,
but if for long-term investment it might be good, because DCT is already listed in bittrex, and as we know, when BTC bulls, other coins in bittrex will also be bull.

I think we are well past the point of considering the worthiness of projects based on what exchanges they are on. You can be on an exchange one day and the next get delisted. As the market matures you need substance behind your project. One problem Decent has is it's ranked 500 or something like that which tells me the market is not convinced of the project's potential.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 01:59:29 AM

Many old project of ICO was die with lower price after listing on exchange market and many of them was die because less regulation by their country, I think is not good for holding in long time and keep selling after raised higher price.
They succeed on their first year but failed on the next years just like this one. An old project without any support from its investors are quiet not good to hold for. Actually I'm not looking to the old ICO now because they are fading away slowly and dying. If its unexplored project, then someone should work to discover it and try to survive the technology.
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 02:00:11 AM

If I see the Decent charts, I doubt to invest in this coin. It seems the price going to decrease over time. It is better to see new issues that can improve the DCT price first. Then, it may be the right time to buy since sometimes it can trigger the rising of a coin/token price.  

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀