Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:04:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FEDORAGOLD - Tip and purchase anywhere with the Fedora Gold FED coin  (Read 1994 times)
FedoraGold (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 4
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 08:12:11 PM
Last edit: May 30, 2019, 03:58:00 AM by FedoraGold
Merited by robotsoutofcontrol (1)

FEDORA GOLD EVOLUTION - THE DETAILS

Fedora Gold (FED coin) launched in SEP 2018. The FED coin is part of the CryptoNote family, using a highly customised CryptoNight V7 mining algorithm. This is key to our goals of increasing the value and reach of Fedora, enhancing the tech fundamentals and providing a foundation for future development.

The Fedora Project has it's origins in TIPS, and existing Tips holders are welcome and able to exchange their Tips for FED coin. You can follow the swap activity on our Offical Telegram group and you can check our Fedora Tips ANN thread.

The FED coin CryptoNote platform supports the Fedora roadmap use cases that are essential for a state of the art crypto-currency:

• Super Fast Transactions
  • Fully private holdings
  • ASIC Resistant Mining
  • Mobile first GUI wallets

The Fedora Project will continue supporting Fedora TIPS where possible, however TIPS has reached end of chain and the inherent tech limitations built into it by the original creators (not the current team). At this point TIPS is in uncharted territory and we can't predict it's future - we therefore strongly recommend swapping your TIPS to FED coin. FED coin uses the very latest CryptoNote algorithm and a wallet codebase to match. Our development priority is now Fedora Gold, because FED coin has the tech foundation that we need to build our mobile first, real time tipping and transacting use cases.

PREMINE AND SUPPLY CONSIDERATIONS

Before the launch, the project team premined 20 billion Fedora Gold FED coins. This premined amount will be used to support the Tips->FED swap and for ongoing development work:

• 10 billion to cover all possible swap amounts needed
  • 10 billion for project funding - future development, marketing & airdrops*

This leaves 80 billion FED coins un-mined and available to the Fedora community. Our custom CryptoNight V7 algorithm is very low inflation - the chain will take approximately 50 years to mine out.

*The 10B coins allocated to project funding are broken down by:

• Airdrops/Community: 2 billion
  • Partnerships/Marketing/Commercial & Listing Fees: 3 billion
  • Development: 5 billion

Development funds will be allocated to the Fedora project team subject to a vesting schedule. The Fedora team was founded in Sept 2017, and has worked on a voluntary basis since that time. FED coin was launched in Sept 2018, and the development premine will begin to vest from Sept 2019. This period of two years is crucial to our philosophy. Only 25% of the dev premine vests in Sept 2019, with subsequent tranches of 25% vesting each calendar quarter following.

The future of the FED coins that remain unswapped after one year will be discussed with the wider Fedora Gold community at that time, with options including burning, marketing, airdrops or some combination thereof. No decision is to be pre-empted because we realise that a larger community at that point will have a diverse range of opinions.

WALLETS

Prefer working from the command line? Download the Linux CLI wallet from here.

GET FEDORA

The Fedora Gold FED coin is traded at Altilly.com, and from April 29 will be listed at Coinexchange.io

If you currently hold Tips then you can also swap them to FED coin at both Altilly and Coinexchange. Altilly provides a manual swap feature for any holders wishing to exchange, while Coinexchange is conducting a blanket swap of all Tips->FED on April 29.

This thread will be managed by robotsoutofcontrol.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 02:16:31 AM

Original link to their project. promoted by a well known scam artist and refuse to divulge verifiable info to prove that project is not a scam.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5131577.0

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
kurbeks

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 03:49:47 AM

Following corrrect thread now.
Levyathan

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 03:54:44 AM

Original link to their project. promoted by a well known scam artist and refuse to divulge verifiable info to prove that project is not a scam.

Kind of a great opportunity to see that people is really care about the original project.
robotsoutofcontrol

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 04:30:42 AM

Hello,

Actually that ANN was posted by a designer who is not part of the core team.  We are entirely visible and transparent about the project, you can see our open history in the Fedora Tips thread, as well as on Telegram, Discord and Twitter. That initial Fedora Gold ANN had barely any posts and so we felt there was no issue about coming here, where we can have a core team member as the OP who is also entirely accountable to the project. We posted in that channel and also the Fedora Tips channel what we had done - so your implication that we are not sharing information is incorrect.

I provided details about the backgrounds of all the core team in response to questions, however like many people in the crypto community some of us maintain personal privacy. As you yourself know that is a perfectly acceptable social interaction - otherwise you would not be using an alias (and neither would ICOEthics who asked the original question).

Our communications and our github repos are, have been and always will be totally open - please study the code if you are concerned.

Kind regards,
Robots.
moynul2050

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 05:38:28 AM

yes I have seen it, I have also not been interested in this project when Tokensuite became its manager, they will have a great influence on the running of the bounty and the bounty hunter participants, so I began to avoid some ICOs managed by Bountysuite.
feryjhie

Merit: 595

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 06:00:40 AM

i think this thread should no be here because in this section it just altcoin discussion only
and this should be at Announcements (Altcoins),
robotsoutofcontrol

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 11:39:03 AM

i think this thread should no be here because in this section it just altcoin discussion only
and this should be at Announcements (Altcoins),

Hi there!

Thank you very much, I think you are clearly correct! Perhaps it's better to leave it for now and not keep changing

All the best!
Robots
Decentralites

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 12:35:37 PM

Will Fedoragold ever implement a debit/prepaid card?
ICOEthics

Activity: 392
Merit: 892

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 01:44:29 PM

Hi ICOEthics, happy to!

Here is a summary of the team - some of us work publicly but most privately.
~ ...
Cheers,
Robots.

Is there a link to read about the team members profile/bio? such as linkedin

Hello, we asked you before about your team, but you all are giving us just vague answers.  Can you please be more direct.

Does your team have a professional profile/bio? such as linkedin ? share links please.

ICOEthics ━█ ██ Monitoring ICO Scams ██ █━ ICOEthics
☶ Browse ICO Scams List〚!〛Save your crypto from scammers〚!〛Submit a possible ICO scam ✎
robotsoutofcontrol

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 11:07:56 AM

Hello, we asked you before about your team, but you all are giving us just vague answers.  Can you please be more direct.

Does your team have a professional profile/bio? such as linkedin ? share links please.

Hi ICOEthics,

Thanks again for your input. I must say that I disagree with you however, and that I have not been at all vague in my responses. You asked about the team and I provided a summary of all of our technical backgrounds.  As you are no doubt aware - given that you yourself maintain your privacy - the crypto space is inherently private and there is nothing at all untoward about our own team maintaining a similar right to privacy.

We have provided openness and transparency where it is important - in all of our communications, our openness, our social channels and most of all in our source code. I shared links so that you could continue the discussion in this ANN. Once again here is a link to our primary wallet repo: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5137508.msg50831559#msg50831559

I urge you to study all of our Tech Lead Jojapoppa's GitHub repos for the Fedora Project. You will find a large collection of fully open source repos dating back to well over a year (just for our own work) that illustrates several key things, such as:
  - a commitment to continuous development
  - dedication to high quality, open source code
  - significant improvements upon all of the repos that we forked for the Fedora project

For instance - the Fedora Tips wallet that we rebuilt at the start of our project had not been touched for several years before we came along. The first thing we did was a major program of security patches, updates and hardening before releasing to the community.

As for suggestions that we are in some way untoward because we have not shared our personal linkedin profiles, well I must reject that entirely. Apart from our right to privacy, if we were behaving as you suggest then it would be a relatively trivial matter to create a set of fake linkedin profiles. I am sure that you have seen the kind of thing I refer to - and in fact some fake profiles can as you know be very convincing. In fact, fake profiles seem to be the very first thing that dubious operations like to implement!!

Now if you would like to know a little more about my background then of course I could discuss at length my 25+ year career in IT.  A lot of the discussion would nonetheless but quite dull sadly! I could talk about my university days when I studied systems programming on old school c/unix, or how I learnt GUI development coding in C++ on X-Windows Solaris workstations before businesses in the commercial world even used a GUI interface on their green screen terminals.

I could tediously drone on and on about engineering at banks with c on OS/2 back when IBM dreamed of being relevant to small scale computers, or teaching my teams about OO development in the 90's, or my time as a technical architect and analyst after I became a team lead. I could go into the intricate (and extremely dull) nuances of the last 15 years of my career as a software dev project manager, wrangling teams of coders to build the solutions to a problem that a customer was unable to articulate.  In fact, most of the platforms that I have coded on no longer exist as they have been superseded by newer technology.

Does any of that make us more real as people? I know I'm sincerely boring myself as I recount the past!!  Cheesy

But please - continue the discussion and keep firing questions at us. It's only through that dialogue that we can share and improve.

Cheers,
Robots.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 07:14:55 PM

As for suggestions that we are in some way untoward because we have not shared our personal linkedin profiles, well I must reject that entirely. Apart from our right to privacy, if we were behaving as you suggest then it would be a relatively trivial matter to create a set of fake linkedin profiles. I am sure that you have seen the kind of thing I refer to - and in fact some fake profiles can as you know be very convincing. In fact, fake profiles seem to be the very first thing that dubious operations like to implement!!
This combined with the fact that you're already working with the Tokensuite/Bountysuite scams is shady enough.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
robotsoutofcontrol

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 11:18:11 PM

Hi Lauda,

Thanks for your thoughts.  It's quite clear that you are extremely experienced in this space and have a long history in crypto, so I would not denigrate your knowledge in this space..

It's also apparent that you are also happy to maintain your privacy - a quick study of your BTCtalk page at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1938190 reveals no personal details of yourself or any of your team. 

Am I perhaps missing something here? I'm sorry if I am - but it appears that there are different standards at play.

Kind Regards,
Robots.
sarantani11

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 09:19:03 AM

Follow in REAL TIME every new post published on this category
on Telegram Channel

Watch a preview :
https://telegra.ph/BitcoinTalk-BOT-RealTime-04-23

For more info contact @CryptoH24Admin  https://t.me/CryptoH24Admin
geterod

Activity: 197

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2019, 09:23:40 AM

I see this coin has a great future. This week will end on Coinexchange auto swap TIPS> FED. And immediately there will be a listing on Coinexchange. I bought a week ago on the Altilly Exchange 5,800,000 FED coins. Buy FED at Altilly, the price is very low. Then you buy FED, but at a high price.    https://www.altilly.com/market/FED_BTC Buy! Buy! Buy!

MoonTrader - Next Generation Trading Platform

Contact us on Telegram.
robotsoutofcontrol

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 11:09:04 AM

I see this coin has a great future. This week will end on Coinexchange auto swap TIPS> FED. And immediately there will be a listing on Coinexchange. I bought a week ago on the Altilly Exchange 5,800,000 FED coins. Buy FED at Altilly, the price is very low. Then you buy FED, but at a high price.    https://www.altilly.com/market/FED_BTC Buy! Buy! Buy!

Hi Geterod,

Thank you very much for your kind words and sentiment regarding the Fedora Project! It's really appreciated  Cheesy.

I would like to stress publicly however that it is the official policy of the Fedora Project to NEVER recommend buying (or selling) FED coin. We do not provide financial advice and we never recommend trading. Please do your own analysis and reach your own conclusions.

Kind Regards,
Robots.
ICOEthics

Activity: 392
Merit: 892

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2019, 12:31:36 PM

Hi ICOEthics,
~
...You asked about the team and I provided a summary of all of our technical backgrounds.  As you are no doubt aware - given that you yourself maintain your privacy - the crypto space is inherently private and there is nothing at all untoward about our own team maintaining a similar right to privacy.

We have provided openness and transparency where it is important -
~

As you wrote, we asked for a link and not a summary background of your team. Whatever you wrote could be just a made up story/summary of your " team" members. How do we even know that there is a team? Maybe just one person operation?

If you don't want to provide links/profile of your team, there is NO transparency. As you said you provide transparency when it is important. One of the most important facts about any project is team authenticity. And in this case of this project, you are denying to provide info about them.

Also just to remind you that ICOEthics is not selling anything and for this reason, we don't have a necessity to expose ourselves to scammers and criminals.

But your project,  on the other hand, asking for money for investors and at the same time hiding your team information(face/profile) - investors will stay away from shady projects like this.
NO Transparency!!!

This combined with the fact that you're already working with the Tokensuite/Bountysuite scams is shady enough.

After so many scams promoted by Tokensuite/Bountysuite, people/investors are learning to stay away from anything that those companies touch. Having this project being promoted by them and on top of that, you are hiding your team information, this is not a good way to start, but its a very good way to tell everyone to stay away from your project.

ICOEthics ━█ ██ Monitoring ICO Scams ██ █━ ICOEthics
☶ Browse ICO Scams List〚!〛Save your crypto from scammers〚!〛Submit a possible ICO scam ✎
robotsoutofcontrol

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 01:15:30 PM

Actually, now it is yourself who is attempting to twist what we are saying to suit your own agenda.

And as I mentioned above - we NEVER ask anybody to buy, sell or invest in Fed
geterod

Activity: 197

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2019, 03:55:02 PM
Last edit: May 03, 2019, 12:12:04 AM by geterod

MoonTrader - Next Generation Trading Platform

Contact us on Telegram.
Islapdonkey

Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2019, 08:20:23 PM
Last edit: May 02, 2019, 08:38:28 PM by Islapdonkey

Do not drive here flood !!! Get out of here bad people! The project is developing. And this is not a scam !!! You are just competitors from TIPS mining! Get away from here! Buy FED !!!

Yes ICOethics and the numerous high ranking accounts asking for verifiable info on this thread and their former thread are just competitors from tip mining smfh. Again, please provide verifiable info, emphasis on verifiable. Anyone, can easily claim anything in writing.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄