Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 05:32:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Double your 5btc needed to release a lot of money from a trading website  (Read 314 times)
Photonslikeivies (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 12:38:50 AM

Hey I need 5btc to withdraw my funds from a big trade. Btc will be returned same day with another 5 the following week. All proof and accounts can be shown... today is the last day for withdrawal Smiley

Holla !
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3542
Merit: 6190

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 09:26:39 AM

Accounts and documents can be bought and also fake. Unless you have a collateral that can easily be sold and worth at least 5 BTC, no one is going to lend you anything.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 10:10:05 AM

It's hard to lend money or even digital money to a stranger. There are legit lending companies but you should have collateral. Your offer is too good to be true so no one would surely believe you here. 5btc is too much and I guess you're in the wrong place. Nice try though.
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 01:25:27 PM

Most places with a withdrawal. Limit above 0.001 btc are a scam. If you've used 9ne of these sites then don't feed the scammer, I'm sorry for your loss but you'll have to start again.
Lassie

Activity: 602
Merit: 134

bounty manager? contact me: https://bit.ly/2skHgzN

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 03:34:25 PM

Hey I need 5btc to withdraw my funds from a big trade. Btc will be returned same day with another 5 the following week. All proof and accounts can be shown... today is the last day for withdrawal Smiley

Holla !

What exchange have "today is the last day for withdrawal"? What do you even use this exchange in the first place if you can't withdraw your funds anytime you want? LOL
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1104

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 04:53:04 PM

What exchange have "today is the last day for withdrawal"? What do you even use this exchange in the first place if you can't withdraw your funds anytime you want? LOL

He wrote "exchanger" because it's more catchy. Cheesy The question is which exchanger needs 5BTC in order to make a withdraw.
Most likely it's another Ponzi scam site or the op here expects to get this amount just because he wrote it...

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 12:50:41 AM

I received similar thing to my Telegram. One of the user contacted, requested for a help. There he mentioned it was 20 btc that got stuck on an exchange, for some restrictions in the location he wasn't able to withdraw. He'll pay 10btc when I help him withdraw the funds providing two bitcoin initially for the withdrawal process. He even send me an edited identity of him, and located in Poland.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
sumangs

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 05:50:04 PM

Most places with a withdrawal. Limit above 0.001 btc are a scam. If you've used 9ne of these sites then don't feed the scammer, I'm sorry for your loss but you'll have to start again.

Dude there are some required deposits when your digital assets exceeds a great amount (e.g. 2 BTC) and that is for the safety of the account.
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 05:55:26 PM

Dude there are some required deposits when your digital assets exceeds a great amount (e.g. 2 BTC) and that is for the safety of the account.

I'd give those a wide berth if I were you. "security deposits" have no reasonable uses in this space or in stocks and quite frankly I've never come across them.

The only reason such thing would be needed is for if they don't store all their funds well. Its like me going to the bank and them saying "you need £1000 before you can withdraw. It makes no sense...
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 10:36:41 PM

This is so Anti-Bitcoin. I don't need to have money to withdraw my own money. Even banks don't fuckin do that. I believe, any website asking to deposit money to withdraw money is a plain scam or have no intentions of giving users access to their own funds. I wouldn't trust them with 2 cents and so should you.
Thirdspace

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738

Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 10:31:29 PM

requiring to deposit more coins to withdraw current balance is pretty absurd, and smells like scam 
any service requires a deposit to unlock/enable withdrawal of your own coin is definitely a scam
whatever digital asset in that account most likely is fake and put in place as bait to lure greed people
if that asset/coin is truely yours from the beginning, the service probably only require KYC stuff

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: