Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:33:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need sponsers for my youtube videos or any info relating which will help  (Read 167 times)
Webark (OP)

Activity: 203
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 01:40:29 AM
Last edit: April 30, 2019, 01:52:13 AM by Webark

In the process of updating my referral website along with the addition of 7-8 promo videos, which are attractive, appealing and full of information. Along with a few more animated cartoon explainer ads created to raise awareness. All made to high standards. Typing with one arm here so going to keep this short for now..

anyone with experience finding sponsers willing to share a few tips?

perhaps you know a few companies who might be intersted, welcome to ask them to get in touch

could use the support as well since i'm receiving no conversion, revenue yet

plan is take down my videos and re upload each with sponsers attached, only the promotional, tutorials and marketing videos on my youtube channel.

Total videos = tutorials x 4, wallet promo videos x 4 in 3 diff languages 12, cartoon bird explainer site promo x 1, site promo x 1

if interested in all videos for a one off sum

currently translating some videos to make it more user friendly, adding audio etc and will be uploading them within a day or two. i'm able to
 upload few examples to give an idea etc will save me from having to edit the final copies and upload again later.

my channel on Youtube is still small, understandable since I've been waiting for the right time to put my foot on the gas, content is upto standards now. feel free to see for yourself, pictures paint a thousand words. keep in mind the youtube channel is missing the wallet and site promo videos and tutorial need audio, should give a rough idea on the quality to expect

old site - www.cryptonix.co.uk
updated - www.tw5.co.uk - temp domain whilst things are finalized

once I've updated i'll begin marketing, currently seeing 1000 or so views each month, not much but will increase once updated with more content, languages..

anyway any help with sponsers would be great...

cheers
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinscribble

Activity: 145
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 11:30:06 PM

You can apply to CoinScribble Media's Influencer/Content Creator network but 1000 views per month is a little low.

Crypto Marketing Agency used by Cosmos, Nexo, ShapeShift, eToro, OKCoin, and more (https://coinbound.io/)
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3074

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 12:41:11 AM

once I've updated i'll begin marketing, currently seeing 1000 or so views each month, not much but will increase once updated with more content, languages..

Take a look at the youtube subcription pages - the smallest have hundreds of thousands of monthly views.

Look for sponsors after you hit hat level....

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1792

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 03:29:30 PM

I'm not sure if uploading/creating content for different languages will increase your views count if your content is not great or your title for your content is not SEO-friendly.

You can try your luck by visiting the services section and find potential customers or users who'd pay for a small amount of money for their videos. Most of them look for professional but the door for people like you should be available too.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 769

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 05:53:00 PM

Take a look at the youtube subcription pages - the smallest have hundreds of thousands of monthly views.

Look for sponsors after you hit hat level....
Ive seen some 50k subs on that list on minimum which is still too far away with OP's 1k views  Grin

Most of them look for professional but the door for people like you should be available too.
Its always open but the fierce competition would slap you down.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Webark (OP)

Activity: 203
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 12:30:17 AM

Roger, Why am i not surprised Smiley

Makes sense, exact thoughts. Perhaps should have been more clear, desperate attempt to raise capital, haven't invested since late 2017, was relying on a few sources to release some money which took longer then expected, figured sponsors would be a good way although naïve to even think of it, lack of sleep, late nights seem to be effecting my judgement.. no comment Smiley

I'm going out of my way to make sure the new video content is up to high standards so hopefully i'll start seeing some conversions this way..
Feeds two birds with one bowl in the end, all the work will act like a portfolio which should speak for itself..

oh and reason for adding new languages was after noticing majority of traffic is from abroad, Asia, America, Europe.
So we should see some increase in traffic right, only makes sense. Might also be worth mentioning since i'm creating everything, as i'm making a video the word count for them is fairly low since their only for promo and only takes a few minutes to translate as i'm going. So figures might as well. It's Just time consuming and tedious creating different files etc otherwise not much work.. done now anyway! Moving on Cheesy

appreciate you guys for clearing that out either way...Cheers

pleasure as always

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: