Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:29:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC Loan request- new user, have mercy on my soul... lol  (Read 223 times)
bulldogrob (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 03:39:23 AM
Last edit: April 30, 2019, 07:42:18 AM by bulldogrob

Looking for super short term loan. 1 BTC for 2 hours, I will pay you back 1.5. Will provide all personal details, social media etc. I am a trader trying to fill a large trade order at the moment. Will elaborate over the phone or via text... PM me for my contact details.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Aero Blue

Activity: 154
Merit: 128

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 03:40:52 AM

this is not a scam offer..

lol this statement doesn't help your case at all, it certainly is a scam offer xD

My Legacy #NoPaidSig BTC: 14EQ2GvKbfkwU8JZ8PdWoAqDUWByzRAn4E
bulldogrob (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 03:46:34 AM

this is not a scam offer..

lol this statement doesn't help your case at all, it certainly is a scam offer xD

I am a legit broker with Yale bachelors degree and half a law degree=/ Im a 2L. Just do not feel like posting all of my information here unless someone is actually interested in working with me. I know it sounds scammy as hell. ha
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3056

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 04:20:24 AM

I am a legit broker with Yale bachelors degree and half a law degree=/ Im a 2L. Just do not feel like posting all of my information here unless someone is actually interested in working with me. I know it sounds scammy as hell. ha

Legit person who will give $3,000 away for free in 2 hours.   Cheesy

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
bulldogrob (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 04:22:11 AM

Not giving anything away. I am paying a provider for a service because their funds aid my ability to complete a larger trade.... So yeah I guess the individual brave enough to actually reach out to me will reap the reward...
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 04:27:46 AM

Not giving anything away. I am paying a provider for a service because their funds aid my ability to complete a larger trade.... So yeah I guess the individual brave enough to actually reach out to me will reap the reward...

You almost have two degrees and you have no friends who want to "earn" $3,000?  Your family all dead? 

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
bulldogrob (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 04:32:03 AM

My family is clueless about the crypto world and I did not have this opportunity until late this evening. Its hard to buy coin after 5.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 04:40:17 AM

My family is clueless about the crypto world and I did not have this opportunity until late this evening. Its hard to buy coin after 5.

Well, hang around for a few hours or years.  If people don't like you in real life, strangers prob won't give you thousands of dollars.  Smiley

bulldogrob (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 04:44:54 AM

Well I figured it was long shot ha, that said, if someone one actually sends me reaches out, maybe the stars can align just right for a mutually beneficial deal tonight. Anyways, thanks for not being to hard on me for a newbie Wink
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 04:50:22 AM

Well I figured it was long shot ha, that said, if someone one actually sends me reaches out, maybe the stars can align just right for a mutually beneficial deal tonight. Anyways, thanks for not being to hard on me for a newbie Wink

Be sure to try again!   lol

bulldogrob (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 05:05:50 AM

Its kinda of hysterical you just automatically label a new user as a scammer without any evidence for doing so other than an offer you deem to good to be true by your unparalleled marvelous all knowing authority as a forum self indoctrinated overlord - great way to get more people involved in the crypto trading world...  Sad
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 10:31:58 AM

Its kinda of hysterical you just automatically label a new user as a scammer without any evidence for doing so other than an offer you deem to good to be true by your unparalleled marvelous all knowing authority as a forum self indoctrinated overlord

Really? Hysterical is to ask 1BTC without giving ANYTHING as collateral.

great way to get more people involved in the crypto trading world...  Sad

Nice excuse you got there "Yale" but you should know that we don't want people like you in crypto.
So stay on fiat and trade as you trade all along. After all you are a "legit trader"... Cheesy

I guess the individual brave enough to actually reach out to me will reap the reward...

Change the "brave" with "fool", it's more appropriate.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 02:47:23 AM

Its kinda of hysterical you just automatically label a new user as a scammer without any evidence for doing so other than an offer you deem to good to be true by your unparalleled marvelous all knowing authority as a forum self indoctrinated overlord - great way to get more people involved in the crypto trading world...  Sad

You are not looking at getting involved in crypto... you are looking to scam.  Smiley

TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1220

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 06:25:17 AM

Its kinda of hysterical you just automatically label a new user as a scammer without any evidence
Evidence is there in the reference link to your trust rating. You asked for a non collateral loan. This is a sign of scam in the this forum where people think they are entitled to get a bunch of satoshis whenever they cry for it.

for doing so other than an offer you deem to good to be true by your unparalleled marvelous all knowing authority as a forum self indoctrinated overlord - great way to get more people involved in the crypto trading world...  Sad
A legitimate trader would go to their bank and mortgage/collateralize an asset in order get a loan in fiat. We also have crypto lending platforms where you can use alts as collateral to get a bitcoin loan. So much stuff you could do instead you decide to come to the one and only bitcointalk lending to ask for a loan. What else could go wrong. Roll Eyes

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x