Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:40:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CashInMail for BTC/DASH/RDD  (Read 167 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
DayTrader27 (OP)

Activity: 189
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 06:05:02 AM
Last edit: May 11, 2019, 05:19:06 AM by DayTrader27

In case you dont have the option to use electronic payment systems (like PayPal, etc.) I am offering you exchange to Cryptocurrency - Bitcoin, Dash and Reddcoin for cash sent in an envelope in mail (regular postal mail).

How it works:
1. You wrap the banknote(s) in paper, and send it to my mailing address;
2. I receive and send you the chosen crypto using the daily preev rate (on the day of receipt).

NB:
- Never inform mail employees that you're sending cash;
- It's preferrable to use priority mail with signature - it is a trackable and swift service. Regular mail takes up to 2 months to be delivered and it might be checked for valuables.

Fee: For amounts below 200EUR I charge a 10EUR flat fee. Anything above 200EUR gets charged 5% fee.

Send a personal message if you're interested, or comment below.

EDIT: Do not spam on the topic please. Only comment if you're interested. If you have questions - please PM.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: