Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:04:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell and Buy Services Here  (Read 272 times)
thereader

Activity: 278
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 11:56:56 AM

Similar to how eBay isn't responsible for what sellers send to people.

However, if you sell all sorts of nonsense, then you will be quickly banned ...

In any case, I have the tools to screen out all kinds of psychopaths. I think this will increase the competitive advantage of your platform.

Discuss the development of your business in our telegram chat.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Zemomtum

Activity: 1316
Merit: 104

CitizenFinance.io

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 07:15:18 AM

This kind of idea is bigger than an individual in my own perspective. You need collaboration and partnership to get noticed in this space as there are many giants that are doing well in the type of solution you are offering. If you want to tackle their deficiencies,  userbase matters. Do a well thorough reseach

CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 08:07:03 AM

I've included Fiverr as a good benchmark of what they offer versus my own idea. Fiverr is a pretty reliable website if you're simply wanting some online services like graphic design. The amount of categories they can offer is limited by the way it is simply designed. It's designed for not much more than graphic design, copywriting or video editing. The pricing structure is pretty narrow and the fees are exorbitant. You're looking at a 20% fee ($1) on a $5 purchase and that's just as the buyer. The seller also has to pay a fee as well. Why should they be getting $2 in fees from just a $5 sale?

I am big fan of Fiverr since it started its successful ascent in the world of freelancing and I am still a member of the site up to now though I am not active anymore. Fiverr is a great trailblazer a great pioneer specially in the aspect of reaching more people and lowering the price category. However, Fiverr is not the be-all of cheap freelancing as you are pointing out as there are still many kinds of services that Fiverr is not into...and this is where other players can come in. I love your idea of expanding the coverage area and make the fees aligned with the industry. I am wishing you all the luck and always make your project viable so it can last.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: