Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:01:05 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coin do you expect will be the currency crypto of the future?  (Read 241 times)
kingplaya4 (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 09:54:08 AM

A lot of coins are focusing on exchanges, smart contracts etc. Then there are many very small coins for specific uses or ones like Digibyte that sounded good but never got any traction.

I wasn't around, but I don't imagine that in the past people carried around 20 dollar gold pieces, they probably just used silver. So if we think of Bitcoin as a new type of digital gold, what will be the silver to actually buy things? Could a deflationary crypto ever work? Meaning any crypto that has a limited amound and doesn't inflate a bit each year. People need to be incentivized to actually spend it rather than hodl and hope it goes up.

Anyway, I'm hoping to get educated here. The candidates I currently see are Bitcoincash, Litecoin, and Dash. I choose these because they are all well known, seem to have pretty good teams, and are used in some parts of the world at least alongside bitcoin.

Which one do you think will still be here in 10 years? Any potential cryptocurrency coin I missed?
clonely

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 10:06:03 AM

Which one do you think will still be here in 10 years? Any potential cryptocurrency coin I missed?

I am sure that Bitcoin will be here 10 years later. And probably Ethereum too.
But I can't be sure other ones. Because everyday we can see new ideas, new projects. For example, so many privacy based coin has published its coins. And so many of them is trying to release new ones. So how can I say that Monero is best and unbeatable?

But I can say it for Bitcoin. No one takes its place from Bitcoin.

Kang TB

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

Revolutionizing Reward Points

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 10:11:56 AM

I am sure that Bitcoin will be here 10 years later. And probably Ethereum too.
But I can't be sure other ones. Because everyday we can see new ideas, new projects. For example, so many privacy based coin has published its coins. And so many of them is trying to release new ones. So how can I say that Monero is best and unbeatable?

But I can say it for Bitcoin. No one takes its place from Bitcoin.

yes, of course bitcoin for sure,,
about ethereum, i think this cryptocurrencies didn't born as currency,
but to be a reliable smart contracts platform in this industry my friend

SHREW
     ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                
DISCOUNTED
PRE-SALE
LIVE NOW !
      ████
  ███
 ███
 ███
███
███
███
███
 ███
 ███
  ███
   ████
   Revolutionizing
         Reward Points  
████
  ███
   ███
   ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
   ███
   ███
  ███
████
       ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                

BUY SHREW

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 10:14:06 AM

Of course, the bitcoin would be still running and so does the other cryptos. There is a block halving for each blockchain of a coin.
kingplaya4 (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 10:15:54 AM

We are leaving bitcoin aside for this discussion. I don't think bitcoin will be the daily crypto people transact in, but if you think so, great, then pick what your second cryptocurrency would be.
babicena14

Activity: 780
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 10:26:29 AM

Now there are many rumors about the LTC, many say that soon the coin may rise in price by 30 times and it is necessary to replenish your portfolio. I also advise you to look ETC coin constantly has a high capitalization and does not fall below the top-20 on coinmarketcap.

Nawrod

Activity: 135
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 10:42:08 AM

Coins from the top of the market will definitely survive. I don't believe that Bitcoin would lose its position. But the real question is how other coins will develop till this day? I believe this depend on their goals and policies. Crypto by its definition should aim to become used as currency, but unfortunately many of them have become only a machine for making money. But there still are coins which are leading for influence our economical habits and convince us that using them will be more comfort in near future. This is strongly connected with maintaining a good contact with a community, like in case of FuturoCoin where developers has decided to upgrade masternode system and adjust it to expectations of their owners (and praise them for that, cause passive income from becoming a masternode owner is a really elegant solution)
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 12:07:30 PM

Of course still the bitcoin is the best coin in the future no one among the altcoins can beat the bitcoin because is very demand in crypto industry, bitcoin is the king of cryptocurreny because of the popularity to the people and have high value in crypto market.
antek87

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 12:08:53 PM

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 12:29:42 PM

I am huge eth follower and supporter so i hope eth will grow huge in value over the next 10 years but at the same time i also admit that it will not be easy to take over bitcoin even in 10 years so i think btc will remain number one coin with massive value after 10 years.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
funnec

Activity: 149
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 12:44:35 PM

I am certain about ethereum and I feel BNB may also grow better in the future but you in crypto anything can actually happen.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 12:52:58 PM

Even if I had to choose any crypto that will be the future of the cryptocurrency that still alive. I can expect Bitcoin, bitcoin would never die!
doronine

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 02:48:11 PM

If we speak about altcoins, this is EOS for sure https://cmc.io/coins/eos Wink
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 02:57:04 PM

The journey is still long but I will see Bitcoin as the main digital currency where now it is in the top position with many people who are interested and of course just waiting when it will happen, maybe only a few coins that have the potential to be good in the future after Bitcoin is the most a lot, we only see people's responses for now and in the future, hopefully it will get positive value in the next few years.
SlickMoTwoToe

Activity: 438
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 03:30:02 PM

Many on us expected that bitcoin would be the main digital currency all over the world they are looking forward to have a digital currency so that they are not going to change their money into some remittances, but when we are talking for altcoins ethereum and bnb is one of the good altcoin for this year.
Ayobami99
Copper Member

Activity: 617

The wonders of the blockchain technology

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 04:07:50 PM

well, i'd say you missed bitcoin itself. It survived ten years why not 20. More importantly you missed Proof of stake consensus and many other cool consensuses. Your pick i'd say was biased to PoW. There many other prospective blockchain projects which have shown resilence no matter the nature of the market check out the list i made below.
WPP
XDC and XDCe
VET
SHA
etc.

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 04:09:45 PM

Bitcoin cash? No!
Dash? No!
Tell me why do you think that these 2 useless coins should exist in the future?
BCash will be replaced by the original one - Bitcoin.
Dash is not the best anonymous coin - possible replace by Grin?  Wink

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
pics4crypto

Activity: 491

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 05:12:44 PM

It seems to me that Bitcoin will never give up its place.  And about altcoin, ethereum remains among them.  If it is updated then just fix its place.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
wesk1212

Activity: 486

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 05:17:06 PM

I believe that the coin of the future will be eos.  Because it is the most promising and progressive coin for me.  Which will accurately show in the future what it is worth.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 06:06:42 PM

I also think the bitcoin will still be here for long time, and i think the bitcoin will still be the number 1 and the people will use it more than other coins and also new people who will join will buy and try to get bitcoin first.
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: