Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:40:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty may be an income medium for unemployed youth.  (Read 14351 times)
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2019, 04:19:31 PM

If you are new, you can consider it as a part-time job to earn extra income. However, if the market is growing and you are fully focused on bounty, it can bring about very good income. And from that money you can reinvest, and diversify your income sources.

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jeborn

Activity: 136
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 04:35:37 PM

Bounties are no longer profitable like previous years due to the reduction in crypto market cap many coins lost its value and coupled with the level of ICO scam today many are not getting rewarded for their efforts in bounty activities. However if it's free time then hunting for some bounties won't be a bad idea
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 05:51:31 PM

bounties should always be just a second job. the income is very unstable and i could not survive with it. but to earn a few dollars in crypto by the way, it is a good and easy way. still, i would never try to live on it.
Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 06:37:15 PM

Now it's hard to make money on Bounty using as the main way to make money. Not the income that was previously. So many have to re-look for a job in the real world. And as an additional gain, this is a very real topic.
huhhuh18

Activity: 250
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 06:41:59 PM

Smiley I think many unemployed youth working in Bounty at the present time are using their free time to earn income.
 What is your valuable opinion?
Lol...your statement is very very vague if I may say. Well, if you're talking about social media bounties and or signature i may side with you a little but ideally bounty work is an umbrella term. In fact we have people who have learnt codes and others who find bugs in certain project. There are also professional journalists who blog on some select projects and so many other forms. Anyways as I said, it's stilk an extra cash for anyone

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
GunsLair

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 06:48:08 PM

Of course, this is a good salary for the unemployed population. Students can also make bounty tasks during their free time. Bounty campaigns are attractive because they are suitable for any age, gender and status.
wenwen

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 04:51:07 PM

I mean, I have a friend and he's got a team around him. These guys are engaged in many bounty projects and get a different number of coins. For a long time this work was profitable, but now it brings only losses. Therefore, it is impossible to evaluate the bounty program as a full-fledged work.
Uju4real
Copper Member

Activity: 349
Merit: 0

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 04:54:26 PM

Of course bounty can be a source of income but it will definitely require hard work and dedication cos from the look of it bounty doesn't pay as it use to

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 05:03:47 PM

Nowadays the unemployment has quite decrease because of the home based jobs are provided by the various body in the different field. There are many freelancers are working from there home with a single PC only required. In this way Bounty has also become more acceptable among the people of various field. From bounty people are working in a totally new field and earning the free coin and token which they will later trade or sell in the exchanges. So, unemployed youth are now get a new job in the face of bounty from which they also earning their livelihood.
Inosend
Copper Member

Activity: 299

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2019, 05:11:06 PM

Smiley I think many unemployed youth working in Bounty at the present time are using their free time to earn income.
 What is your valuable opinion?
mere looking at it yes it's a medium for unemployed youth to keep themselves busy. I know many persons who feed with bounty payments lol. So yes I believe it's a medium for employment

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Kang Bahar

Activity: 504
Merit: 115

Silent Reader~

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2019, 05:30:31 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2019, 05:43:36 PM by Kang Bahar

maybe not only unemployed young people do bounties, many young people who are still in school have done a lot of work from bounties because they are smart to find information on the internet

You are very right, currently bounty is saving millions of youth throughout the world, with bounty making good cash is sure and with this living a good life without been employed by anybody is possible.

Why not, while it is possible to earn some investment by trying to work on bounty campaigns. I think, wery useful option for evaluating free time. Of course it isn't possible to make profit as a result of all bounty campaigns but I still think we should try it.

Agree. Young people, for now, are smarter and can thrive to find information on the internet, especially for making money online.
In this forum, there are various types of campaigns such as blogging, youtube, social media, signatures, and telegram campaign. These tasks are not difficult for young people and do not require a special requirement to participate. So, yes, it might be there are many young people who take part in several types of campaigns to earn income online.
Plecet Bank

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 05:32:55 PM

Every country must have a very high unemployment rate and I also started with unemployment. I have long known the world of Cryptocurrency. And I became interested in doing gifts and I tried to keep learning them. Until now I was able to make money from a gift program. I agree that this bounty program is a solution to unemployment, so they can get jobs.

TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 05:41:12 PM

you are right, this bounty has helped a lot of youths out there, there are many youths in my country that are quite brilliant but could not just get a good job with their certificate, here they make their financial relief and are even employers of labours, someone like me would not have to wait for the government to survive with bitcoin bounty.
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 05:41:51 PM

Now it's hard to make money on Bounty using as the main way to make money. Not the income that was previously. So many have to re-look for a job in the real world. And as an additional gain, this is a very real topic.
This is not a forum who provides job in the form of bounties, get a real job and if you do this as a part time fun, it is great. I am confused here, how do you think it can be seen as a job when things are not stable in the form of bounties, i would like to know your strategy of making a living without a job with bounties alone with a single account  Roll Eyes.
Marry Finch

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 06:19:59 AM

While the work in the bounty campaigns of the ICO does not bring good profits because of the still not very good market conditions and the unresolved problem of fraud, and this work can still be considered work for the future, because the new tokens that are received so often do not make sense out of - for low prices. In addition, the profitability of this work largely depends on the country of residence; for states with high incomes, the current earnings in bounty may not be so profitable.
Helpme_please

Activity: 633

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 06:26:07 AM

While the work in the bounty campaigns of the ICO does not bring good profits because of the still not very good market conditions and the unresolved problem of fraud, and this work can still be considered work for the future, because the new tokens that are received so often do not make sense out of - for low prices. In addition, the profitability of this work largely depends on the country of residence; for states with high incomes, the current earnings in bounty may not be so profitable.
working in bounty campaign could not for short term.we need to focus on it for long term and we will gain huge money from our token reward.if we usually directly sell after received our reward it will not give us maximize reward.
ciang huang

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2019, 07:05:21 AM

For now we cannot rely solely on income from a prize campaign, we must still do real work and make the reward for this gift campaign just an extra income. but we also have to be careful and not to lose the opportunity to continue participating in a good ico project.
I agree with your opinion, bro, because we cannot rely on gift campaigns, because this is the media to find this good source of knowledge about the crypto world and young people like me still work in the real world because we have to make money to live everyday

leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 07:44:22 AM

Nowadays the unemployment has quite decrease because of the home based jobs are provided by the various body in the different field. There are many freelancers are working from there home with a single PC only required. In this way Bounty has also become more acceptable among the people of various field. From bounty people are working in a totally new field and earning the free coin and token which they will later trade or sell in the exchanges. So, unemployed youth are now get a new job in the face of bounty from which they also earning their livelihood.

You must be kidding me. Unemployment is a huge problem in many parts of the world, and in fact, freelancers who work from home are the ones who are hurt by this concept also. Yes,,, they get to work from home and also this means more access to a wider job market. But many of them do not have the same benefits. No sick leave. No unpaid leave. No insurance. No pension.

So yes, bounties can be an income, but it is not sustainable!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 07:50:15 AM

You must be kidding me. Unemployment is a huge problem in many parts of the world, and in fact, freelancers who work from home are the ones who are hurt by this concept also. Yes,,, they get to work from home and also this means more access to a wider job market. But many of them do not have the same benefits. No sick leave. No unpaid leave. No insurance. No pension.

So yes, bounties can be an income, but it is not sustainable!

Who needs leaves when you have your own time in your hands? Pensions, taxes and insurances? You can pay for these with freelance salary. And if you're freelancing, you have more time for other side jobs like bounty hunting and doing campaigns. This works great for students as an extra means of having money for school. It doesn't have to be someone's bread and butter.

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
jabrix

Activity: 397

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 08:02:11 AM

you are right, this bounty has helped a lot of youths out there, there are many youths in my country that are quite brilliant but could not just get a good job with their certificate, here they make their financial relief and are even employers of labours, someone like me would not have to wait for the government to survive with bitcoin bounty.
I think bounty provides a work solution for those who are creative and have free time, rather than expecting formal work but it is very difficult to accept because of various factors.
Bounty does not need a diploma, only needs perseverance and is willing to sacrifice time to do the assignments given with the reward of coins. In the short term it may not produce, but the coins obtained can increase in value in the future.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: