Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:00:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty may be an income medium for unemployed youth.  (Read 14353 times)
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 05:26:36 AM

Much better than idle, Bounties this days are very risky because there are a lot of fake project but when you choose a good one surely you can get profit from it.
Better indeed, instead of doing nothing it's beneficial to use that spare time participating with bounty offers, even there's no concrete assurance that the project will bring you a decent amount of rewards the fact that you intentionally tried your luck will rewards you if you successfully join good project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ezio_Auditore

Activity: 487
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 07:50:12 AM

You can never make a bounty company the main source of income. The last year and a half have shown us this clearly. As an additional lifetime earnings - agree. But not the main. Plus, there is the assimilation of new knowledge about the world of cryptocurrencies. Hunters learn from their mistakes and have additional income.

▰▰▰▰  TRONBOMB  ▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰    PLAY AND EARN DIVIDENDS    ▰▰▰▰
 Dice Roll    Lucky Wheel     To The Moon 
florac9

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 09:43:39 AM

Bounty hunting has become uncertainty to be used as your life job since 2018 ,many projects are been released by non experience teams which makes many projects fall or die in short term ,if any unemployed youth wants to start joining bounties he or she should not rely on any bounty ,join many as possible because you can't predict which one will turn out to be good 

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 10:02:52 AM

Crypto marketing and crypto freelancing is just freelancing that exists for decades. In some periods it can be better paid than platforms like upwork and fiverr, but in other periods it can not be paid at all. The only new element is the crypto dynamics and dealing with coins. No other innovation here.
ringgo96

Activity: 1554
Merit: 277

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2019, 10:11:45 AM

That's right because to do it is easy, especially for many young people today who already know the crypto world so they know faster about earning income in the world of bounties than they just play games that cannot make money

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
farraddy

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 11:01:27 AM

If you are unemployed and really have no means of livelihood then only bounty will not give enough income at least now. Most bounty hunters regard this income as an auxiliary. There are probably professional bounty hunters but I can't judge their earnings.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 11:04:22 AM

That's right because to do it is easy, especially for many young people today who already know the crypto world so they know faster about earning income in the world of bounties than they just play games that cannot make money
Actually playing games also earns income. But it's not as easy as crypto, because in a bounty everyone can spend a little time doing their work here. It's just that when they are finished and waiting for distribution, they always wait patiently for that time to earn money.
Bitze
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 11:31:07 AM

Smiley I think many unemployed youth working in Bounty at the present time are using their free time to earn income.
 What is your valuable opinion?

i hope there's no one who really relies on it. schooling or job is the most important thing in life.
you can take bounty along with you but relying on it is pretty much the worst thing you can do Roll Eyes
artw1982

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 12:44:49 PM

I totally agree with that point. What is more, bounty should not be also a scam, as there are lots of them on the Internet.

Personally, now, I am into this one https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5156163

P.S. Do not take it as a promotion, just sharing my experience.
Firefoxx
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 12:56:09 PM

Smiley I think many unemployed youth working in Bounty at the present time are using their free time to earn income.
well yes bounty is really helpful any unemployed person but we all know that bounty earnings might likely not be too good or below expectations.  So it will be difficult for such person who only base on bounty hunting

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
mammoniter

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2019, 01:37:56 PM

Its true that you can earn a lot in bounty hunting but take note that it is not a day jop or a permanent source of income. You still have to look for a decent job. Also crypto is very unpredictable. You might earn a lot or you might even get nothing from it. Not all bounties are worth it. Most of them actually will just waste your time for nothing. In short, its best doing it on the side or part time.

mulia sabee

Activity: 910
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 01:42:31 PM

I really agree with your opinion ... that at the moment there are many unemployed who are campaign bounties as their jobs ... even in 2017 there are employees who resign themselves just because they want to focus on the bounty campaign ... and I have also received job offers but I reject it because I want to focus on the bounty campaign.

Noilee

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 02:38:10 PM

It's fine that they are using their free time for such activities that can be profitable and productive for them. But, not all bounties today are very much worth taking. We all know that many bounties are total scam and don't want to pay attention to the concern of their participants, they don't even have plans of paying them with their participation so their efforts at the end are likely to be wasted. The concern with that is they should start knowing what are the legit and not.
Its good for them, while they have a freetime they learn a lot more about in bounty, and they can earn also an extra income. But they need to choose well if the project is not a scam. This time its very important for young people that they an income, even if its in a small of amount only, and they can use also for savings on their future.
silversurfer1958

Activity: 474
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 02:40:05 PM

Never. Bounty is just a part-time job and you'll never have a steady income with bounty, I've been here for several years and I've seen the truth. Since May 2018 until now, there are not too many successful bounty and distribution for participants

Prolifik

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 02:42:58 PM

I do not agree. Bounty campaigns will be only for few people in the future, that will survive these bad times in the crypto market.
Not for more people like you said.

spydee1522

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 11:44:19 PM

Its really good to use your free time to earn something but it will cost you some resources and most times too bounties are not worth working for. Some bounties don't even pay the tokens you worked for, some also takes months to distribute and get listed and the few that gets listed on time too gets listed at a lower price which is disgusting and can really turn you away from bounties. It can help the youth earn something but cannot stand on its own as a medium of income.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
sari_

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 11:50:44 PM

that's right bro. but I personally use bounty to find experience as well as additional income. because if we always focus on investing in the bitcoin world I feel tired and even bored. so I have to find entertainment but that makes money like joining a bounty
franciscoDC

Activity: 357

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 11:53:02 PM

Yes that what i do now before the class was start ,bounty is profitable if you find the luckiest one, this was totally giving me a big help for financial assistant so im thankful that i know this.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬
tracyhayley

Activity: 652
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 11:57:52 PM

Yeah, i agree. While waiting to get a real job, Bounty still relevant for unemployed youth. They maybe need to paid some rental, or maybe  they need for daily cost of living, and etc before they get a real job. And bounty realy save them.

fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2019, 12:12:59 AM

it makes perfect sense, for those who are still having trouble finding work, they all enter the bounty campaign industry and get income according to my expectations. for me personally, I am still in college, and bounty campaign is a very suitable job because it does not interfere with the time to do assignments from college.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: