Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:00:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Earn free bitcoins without mining in 2019  (Read 217 times)
freeearn2019 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 12:52:51 PM

Earn money by solving re-captcha on daily basis
Now anyone can earn real and long term money by solving easy Captcha, and you can receive earning daily.

1-   You need solve 100 captcha daily
2-   You receive $0.0005 per captcha
3-     Referral captcha you will receive $0.00032
4-   Minimum withdrawal is $0.1
5-   You can withdraw by following payment processors

Perfectmoney,
Bitcoin,
Payeer,
Mysidepay,

How to start work

1-   Open 1BUY3.COM, then create an account
2-   After creating an account go to account area then click on “FREE EARN MONEY”
3-   After going to “EARN AREA” click on “captcha work” the fill the required captcha one by one
4-   Your balance will be updated automatically on each captcha filling

http://1buy3.com/
big_daddy

Activity: 1666
Merit: 583

xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 12:55:58 PM

if $ = BTC maybe you can get my curiosity to click on that link aboce...

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
TryNinja
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 7113

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 01:14:43 PM

$0.0005 * 100 = $0.05 daily
$0.05 * 30 = $1.5 monthly

A.K.A slavery

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 01:18:19 PM

A.K.A slavery

Been seeing captcha jobs here in our country for 3 years now. Some even have referral system. Waste of time and effort it doesn't pay that well for such a huge amount of work, IMHO. Cheesy
mocacinno
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 5032

https://merel.mobi => buy facemasks with BTC/LTC

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 01:24:31 PM

A.K.A slavery

Agreed... 0.0005 is 9 satoshi's, making this option better than claiming from faucets (last time i had a discussion with somebody about faucets, i think the average payout was less than 50 satoshi's, but in order to claim one had to visit 3 or 4 pages, filling in different sorts of captcha's, and in a big percentage of the cases the faucet was either a scam or dry)...

I had the opinion that one should get an IRL job and buy BTC with part of their wage instead of using faucets, but some other (senior) members did make a valid point when they told me that in some countries there are no "minimum wage jobs" paying $9/hour.. And those people claiming from faucets actually make more money than if they'd search for a regular job in those thirth world countrys, this included their hardware, internet and electricity. Sad but true.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 01:33:24 PM

Total waste of time and energy faucet job have not yield any tangible amount due to low pay out and high minimal amount of withdrew requirements, you have to work you self out before you can earn up to the withdrawal amount. Only newbies will option in to this kind of job.
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 08:57:18 PM

A.K.A slavery

Agreed... 0.0005 is 9 satoshi's, making this option better than claiming from faucets (last time i had a discussion with somebody about faucets, i think the average payout was less than 50 satoshi's, but in order to claim one had to visit 3 or 4 pages, filling in different sorts of captcha's, and in a big percentage of the cases the faucet was either a scam or dry)...

I had the opinion that one should get an IRL job and buy BTC with part of their wage instead of using faucets, but some other (senior) members did make a valid point when they told me that in some countries there are no "minimum wage jobs" paying $9/hour.. And those people claiming from faucets actually make more money than if they'd search for a regular job in those thirth world countrys, this included their hardware, internet and electricity. Sad but true.

Are you sure about that? I was wondering the very same thing. What you can get for 1$ in different countries and I found a website that showed living costs and india was only half of the cost of USA. I am not sure how accurate that was but it is certainly something I think I will look into. It is interesting to see how much it costs for things in different places. Faucets must be worth it or they wouldn't use them.
I see a faucet as more of a learning tool than anything else.

PikachuinBitcoin

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 05:39:26 AM

this is very bad.....$1.5 per month ?

i'm really not interested in trying this Angry

best thing for me is MINING in MinerGate and NiceHash - two are far better than this captcha work Grin
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 05:11:21 PM

this is very bad.....$1.5 per month ?

i'm really not interested in trying this Angry

best thing for me is MINING in MinerGate and NiceHash - two are far better than this captcha work Grin

You can increase the usefulness of this service if you keep your earned credits and use them yourself. This is like buying it so the value is double. It might be worth doing if you can find a way to make the credits work for you and bring in some small amounts of income.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: