Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:16:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are IEO's bad?  (Read 14409 times)
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 05:00:27 PM

I do not think that IOO projects are bad. In any case, this is a temporary solution for a very bad situation with ICO projects. Fundraising and distribution of new tokens through the exchanges so far give good results in terms of improving the security of investments for investors. This is still the main question to ensure that this activity does not cease to exist. In the future, in any case, the situation will change.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 05:09:01 PM

The IEO process, which also has the shape of an ICO process, but for the time being I cannot say that there is clearly a big difference, so I can also assume that there are any opportunities to invest may not be crowned well.
louisBSAS

Activity: 623
Merit: 11

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 07:27:00 PM

My understanding for IEOs is basically instead of project handling raising funds etc. It will be for an exchange to do so.

An IEO hosted by Yobit or Binance can clearly not be compared. In other words, the exchange gives more credibility to the project regardless of whether it's worth it or not.

Am I the only one who thinks this is actually a bad thing and make people focus on the exchange hosting rather than the actual project and what the team is offering etc.?

I also think that new coins are growing in price not because of the prospects of the project itself, but because the exchange itself artificially creates an increase in the price of these coins. That is why many people do not care what a project is and they don’t even read information about it.
However, for those whose goal is to get a quick profit, this is a good investment option.

siorapokk
Copper Member

Activity: 190
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 07:31:35 PM

I agree with you and think that the real value of an ICO does not matter anymore. If an awesome project will hold an IEO on Yobit, it will not collect a third of those funds that a fraud project on Binance or Huobi will.
Icologies

Activity: 994

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 07:59:15 PM

what i know IEO is the solution to ICO, where ico is already bad in the eyes of investor , because the IEO project is a project that has been filtered in terms of quality by a large market, besides it, advantages of the IEO we don't need to wait for the market anymore, after the IEO project is finished we can sell on the market directly

bitstalker

Activity: 383
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 08:05:15 PM

For bad I haven't seen it, but maybe some IEOs are certainly bad, for example the IEO held by  launchpad that is not good enough / famous exchange but has a bad volume of trades in altcoin could have an impact on IEO project
matveyeff

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

Trade at Sparrow|Leading Options Trading Platform

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 08:08:32 PM

I don't think IEO's are so bad. That's a good chance to launch a project in a weak market. In my opinion the main thing is that the exchanges do not let out a scam.

━━━       SPARROW       ━━━    
━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Leading Options Trading Platform | Take Control, Trade Confidently. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
●  ANN Thread  ●  Bounty  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Telegram  ●  Medium  ● 
nekonyun

Activity: 882
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 08:21:46 PM

The current IEO is the best way for investors because currently many ICOs are failing, and investors are losing money. But the lack of IEO is not possible for long-term investment because after the altcoin from the IEO is launched prices will rise high and prices of dumps. and investor immediately left the altcoin. And the altcoin could have died because it had been abandoned by investors
Denongels

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 08:40:06 PM

I don't really follow the IEO but there is a possibility that the IEO has a slight adverse effect because some IEOs are sometimes very fast to get ROI, but the problem is that after that what happens is just a dump, and maybe bad luck for those who buy when they reach ATH

sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 08:54:54 PM

I think IEOs are quite better than icos in a sense that in ieos, the investors get their tokens on a well known exchange and further more,  they get listed in due time unlike in icos which can take more than 6 months before listing their coins on a shit exchange Cheesy and more than a year to get a better exchange to list on.

Where u do your IEO determines the outcome of it and for now, we all know that ieos done on Binance are the best and most investors who get the chance to buy the coins are happy.

For me, I think an IEO is by far better than an ICO
Bitmagister

Activity: 94
Merit: 19

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 09:06:26 PM

Actually I do not see a substantial improvement in the business model promoted by the ICOs, because in essence they are the same than before and the only thing they have modified is the means of financing. While they do not make a real effort to promote really innovative and useful projects there will be very little credibility in this type of business, which until now have only meant a source of wealth for developers, but not for investors.
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 09:11:04 PM

They are good when it comes to providing liquidity for projects, especially the lesser known ones. The ICO scene is pretty much still close to being dead, so IEOs give the smaller projects a much higher chance of being funded as well.
daporivera

Activity: 402
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2019, 10:58:40 PM

Till this point, they are no known controversies about IEO projects for now. And I really hope it is been kept that way, since it is safe for all. Don't allow his scammers to come pollute IEO projects because, right now they are already setting up strategies to scam people of their hard earned money.

Code:
★      ★   ★     MoonConnect.net     ★   ★      ★
A Crypto with Democratic Token Distribution, Static Reflection and more
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 11:12:39 PM

i think ieo is very good at least from icos.
at least low risk than icos now a days.buy from an exchange and trade in similiar exchage thats really great !and i can see big project is going for ieo.

Ressurection
Copper Member

Activity: 68
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 11:26:56 PM

Initial Exchange Offerings are not bad but because most of the projects that performed IEOs have either come to a stamd still or its token has reduced siggnificantly. This is why many crypto enthusiasts are raising claims that IEOs are bad.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
efxtrader

Activity: 924

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 01:08:24 AM

Initial Exchange Offerings are not bad but because most of the projects that performed IEOs have either come to a stamd still or its token has reduced siggnificantly. This is why many crypto enthusiasts are raising claims that IEOs are bad.

I am agree, IEOs are not bad because exchanger already make research about the project prospect and make research about developers team. But its better to choose IEOs from big and reputable exchanger because big exchanger wont put their reputation on bad project

duyduc256

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 03:17:24 AM

i think ieo is very good at least from icos.
at least low risk than icos now a days.buy from an exchange and trade in similiar exchage thats really great !and i can see big project is going for ieo.
IEO on big exchanges is the dream of many ICO projects that are on this market but to do that, the project will have to go through the testing process from their team. This is a huge obstacle and that helps us stay away from scam projects. I think the IEO is being considered a very interesting investment channel and if you are lucky, the profitability of 200% -300% is only a matter of time because the demand for investment in IEO is increasing and everyone wants to earn high profits
yogeko

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2019, 04:04:58 AM

I disagree with you. Just because a project is on Binance means nothing, except that it will be launched on one of the top exchanges. In fact, I don't like the due diligence process of Binance. The result is a project (I won't name) which they recently did an IEO, but it has nothing to show. The team was probably sharing some made up facts to Binance based on which they picked the project. This is from first-hand experience. I am with Farm2Kitchen, we are doing an IEO on ProBit. Our application is still pending on Binance. We were planning an ICO in Nov 2018, but we pulled out of it because of the bad market and instead we went to development with the seed funds and build a Marketplace that we launched last month. We build an app which is in Beta on Android. So we just did not quit because the ICO was pulled off, we carried on with the plans with whatever limited resources we had. Now we have a MVP to showcase and we are proud of the progress we have done with the resources. We are top rated on ICO Bench and ICO Marks (which to me does carry weight because of the due diligence they do). We are looking forward to a successful IEO so we can use the funds to develop the Blockchain network for traceability and market the platform across our primary market. So trust me my friend, not all IEOs are bad and being on Binance is not a validation.
Sacramentus

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2019, 04:13:04 AM

My understanding for IEOs is basically instead of project handling raising funds etc. It will be for an exchange to do so.

An IEO hosted by Yobit or Binance can clearly not be compared. In other words, the exchange gives more credibility to the project regardless of whether it's worth it or not.

Am I the only one who thinks this is actually a bad thing and make people focus on the exchange hosting rather than the actual project and what the team is offering etc.?

IEO are not totally bad, I said so because investors might face some hiccups on some IEO offering. But so far I see it as a more better option than the ICO so I suggest you look at the positive side of the IEO which I believe is more than the negative

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
sirohige

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 07:37:02 AM

IEO are not totally bad, I said so because investors might face some hiccups on some IEO offering. But so far I see it as a more better option than the ICO so I suggest you look at the positive side of the IEO which I believe is more than the negative
I think the IEO is the best fundraising method for now because when you saw some time ago you had a fundraising method using ICO and now there are many cases of ICO being used for fraud places so I think the IEO is now better.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: