Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:36:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are IEO's bad?  (Read 14408 times)
florac9

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 06:25:04 AM

The popular the exchange for the IEO is the better for the projects ,exchanges like binance ,digifinex ,yobit are top exchanges which will have positive impact on any IEO projects listed on these exchanges ,even if the project is not too good it will do better still

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitfling

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 06:30:49 AM

I never see any thing bad in IEO conducting which is even the best style I have seen in crypto world , by eradicating the level of scam ICO in town now .

It has help put the confidence back in to fund raising system in cryptocurrency will also give assurance of getting listed soon as possible on same exchange and the funds raised will be secure as the exchange manage the system.

I am agree, i dont see the bad thing about IEOs so far. Many IEOs sold out in short time reflecting investor very interest on this sales model and sometimes could lead big profits when start listed in exchangers. I think about bad or good is depend on our own perspective, if we get profits, i think its good model but if we got loss we will called it as bad model
bitc0000

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 09:44:47 AM

IEOs are not really bad, owing to the motive they were created for. Also, clearly studying IEOs one can see that they are at least to a certain extent better than ICOs.
Also, when considering the IEO to get involved with, it is wise to also study the Exchanges as they play a vital role.

Furious 7

Activity: 2856
Merit: 641

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 09:56:55 AM

I only enjoyed the IEO at the beginning and it was a new way to get a large number of merchants.
The IEO does not have a long-term project but this method is very popular to get funds. you should be careful with the IEO.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 12:59:34 PM

I only enjoyed the IEO at the beginning and it was a new way to get a large number of merchants.
The IEO does not have a long-term project but this method is very popular to get funds. you should be careful with the IEO.
I completely disagree with you, IEO is not a project, it's  platform use for crowdsale.
Project in ICO and IEO are similar and no project that the devs did not offer their project will be develop for long term.
The way the market now is behaving, I see IEO will be more popular and ICO will be left out, as people choose to be safe here.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
delarossa

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

MINTER

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2019, 02:26:35 PM

I don't know rightly about IEO, because I have never heard before. But like people says IEO can make more advantages for the investor, and I want to see how the IEO totally running in the cryptocurrency world. If the feedback is positive from each people, I guess it can be to continue.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Akpuv

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2019, 07:32:29 PM

My understanding for IEOs is basically instead of project handling raising funds etc. It will be for an exchange to do so.

An IEO hosted by Yobit or Binance can clearly not be compared. In other words, the exchange gives more credibility to the project regardless of whether it's worth it or not.

Am I the only one who thinks this is actually a bad thing and make people focus on the exchange hosting rather than the actual project and what the team is offering etc.?

You are very right in your perception. With the IEO, people may even be lured into bad projects without future survival once it is been promoted at that very point by reputable exchanges such as Binance or Kucoin, etc. I think it may be a bad precedence as people now judge projects based on the exchange offering the IEO.

████████████         AVXChange         ████████████
gendang_cinta

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 08:01:58 PM

I don't know rightly about IEO, because I have never heard before. But like people says IEO can make more advantages for the investor, and I want to see how the IEO totally running in the cryptocurrency world. If the feedback is positive from each people, I guess it can be to continue.
maybe you should check it out as soon as possible because IEO is quite popular now but from what I know the IEO still has many shortcomings even though it has many advantages so in my opinion we are still at high risk despite investing in the IEO.
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 08:05:24 PM

I don't think that IEOs are bad for the ecosystem. Even it is one of the best and hyped thing at this moment. For last few months we saw that ICO ecosystem is failed day by day. And at that moment most of the icos are failed or scam. And we thought that that was the end of the ICO marketm but after ieo came the whole thing is rebirth again. And at this moment people are getting into it. People are not afraid of being scammed. And many good project are coming to the fron with this ieo system. So I think taht it is great for market

Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 08:15:15 PM

It is not necessarily a bad thing. In my opinion, it can be a way to separate real blockchains from others.  Any developer that goes through such Centralized funding platforms do not understand blockchain well enough and may be avoided by true believers. 
melted349

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 08:27:15 PM

It is not necessarily a bad thing. In my opinion, it can be a way to separate real blockchains from others.  Any developer that goes through such Centralized funding platforms do not understand blockchain well enough and may be avoided by true believers. 
Maybe they understand but since ICO not having good result they tend to find resort on going into exchanges already that can influence readily investors to invest.
yescrypto

Activity: 319

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 08:33:47 PM

You are actually right, but the point is do people saying it's bad have other ways of buying new projects coins, they are the same set who complained about the ico now the new way, why not trying something new before it also get to the point where it won't be appreciate any more.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
Thyristor

Activity: 471

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 09:22:02 PM

The popular the exchange for the IEO is the better for the projects ,exchanges like binance ,digifinex ,yobit are top exchanges which will have positive impact on any IEO projects listed on these exchanges ,even if the project is not too good it will do better still
How yobit are top exchange? I don't think yobit is a really top exchange. Top 10 exchanges is reliable for IEO i think. And IEO is better than ICO because in IEO token surely list on exchange. But only most of the top exchanges IEO will success. IEO play good impact instead of IEO i think.
Blamsud

Activity: 503

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 09:40:45 PM

How yobit are top exchange? I don't think yobit is a really top exchange. Top 10 exchanges is reliable for IEO i think. And IEO is better than ICO because in IEO token surely list on exchange. But only most of the top exchanges IEO will success. IEO play good impact instead of IEO i think.
IEO lessen the doubt of investors in some point since if the project seems not doing well they can guarantee that they can sell it right away once listed but in ICO it's been long process before they got into exchanges.
HBBZ

Activity: 570

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 11:29:07 PM

Um... It always seemed to me that people think quite broadly and can distinguish a really profitable and promising project from pure rubbish...
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 11:35:52 AM

My understanding for IEOs is basically instead of project handling raising funds etc. It will be for an exchange to do so.

An IEO hosted by Yobit or Binance can clearly not be compared. In other words, the exchange gives more credibility to the project regardless of whether it's worth it or not.

Am I the only one who thinks this is actually a bad thing and make people focus on the exchange hosting rather than the actual project and what the team is offering etc.?

Of course you cannot compare the trusted exchange with some untrusted exchange in holding IEO.
if trusted exchange runming IEO, then many peoples will investing on the exchange because they know the trusted exchange already done the research about the project

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
installer

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 01:38:14 PM

They are not bad. I think that they are offering an amazing opportunity to take part in a slightly new fundraising model and be sure that the listing is going to happen within the next several days on a great exchange.
legenduim

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 09:54:38 AM

No, they are not bad at all. Vice versa, with the appearing of IEO, the chances to meet scammers as it happened many times with ICOs are not so great. Now, people can be more confident that they will not lose their money.
babicena14

Activity: 780

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 10:09:40 AM

I think that when choosing IEO plays an important role exchange where the project will be added after the sale. Projects which, for example, conducted an IEO on the Binance Launchpad will successfully projects on Yobit. Therefore, I believe that we should rely on the authority of the exchange, and not focus on the technical aspects of the project.

BCTS

Activity: 784

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 10:55:38 AM

I think that the exchange is important only at the first stages of the project development. If the project is technically unique and will be in demand in the market in the future, it does not matter on which exchange IEO was held. Binance can guarantee high project fees, but does not guarantee that the project will be successful in a few years.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: