Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:19:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: No more time to waste  (Read 1547 times)
miklesm

Activity: 1078
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 02:25:44 PM

It is too difficult to find a project holding a Bounty campaign while being listed on exchange - the most projects need promotion before fundraising and only about 2% of projects decide to make a Bounty campaign after listing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
johanesrobin

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 03:21:47 PM

don't waste your time, it is better if crypto is not the main job so you don't have a big risk. Bounty hunter is not a consistent job I think is suitable to fill your spare time and it is more epic.
make additional work so that if you make a profit it is extra income if you make nothing, this is a game.
Prize hunters cannot be expected to be too big so don't rely on money from a bounty hunter, you have to find another job but still do this job.
Yes that's better. I support this strategy because this is a reality in my life.
don't be too happy with one situation so you are not ready for things that will happen in the future. bounty may still work but plan B must be needed.
Firunner

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2019, 03:41:59 PM

I saw you were looking for a bounty project that's already trading and listed. I can offer you something very close to that. We are having an event for a project that i currently doing an IEO. They are guaranteed to be listed in a few days. They've already raised thousands of ETH Wink

I'm sure you'll find this interesting! Read below:
🚨 More giveaways coming. And this time, you won't believe it... You'll have an opportunity to win tokens of an IEO! 🚨

👊 This is the first quiz for an IEO in the history of crypto and we are very honored to pioneer it and get to claim this milestone! You know we bring you the best.

🔥🔥 Evedo Quiz on Saturday 4th of May 🔥🔥

ℹ️ Evedo is a blockchain based platform, consisting of B2B & B2C Marketplaces. It unifies all businesses and participants involved in organizing events. Their aim is to build a marketplace and a true ecosystem that will help the $850+ Billion event industry grow by connecting all parties without unnecessary middlemen.

🚀 When you think about how hard it is to organize an event with so many parties involved: ground planning for permits, booking agents, artist management, stage construction, stage lighting, electricity, beverage companies, emergency services and security services just to name a few... Then you begin to understand why Evedo can help smooth out this strenuous process 😉

💰 Research the project and compete to win 1 ETH worth of tokens per question!

✅ There will be between 5 and 8 questions. The best answers will be selected by the team.

🌐 Evedo's website (https://www.evedo.co/) 🌐 

💬 Join their Telegram group (https://t.me/evedoco) to learn more about the project.

🕑 The quiz will start in GAINS Quizzes (https://t.me/GainsQuizzes) Saturday the 4th of May at 18h UTC+2.

😎 Do your research 📚 and see you there for a fun event! May the best win 🏆

🔹Another day, another opportunity to win hundreds of dollars worth of tokens with GAINS.

This is all real, no scam. We've been thriving with our amazing community for nearly a year and a half now. Come check it out.
Main channels:
Telegram Community - https://t.me/GainsChat
Telegram Announcements - https://t.me/GainsANN
Telegram Quizzes - https://t.me/GainsQuizzes
Twitter - https://twitter.com/GainsAssociates
Discord - Discord - https://discord.gg/WebCxR3
odranoel

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 03:52:08 PM

Yes no more time to waste of not doing crypto for me, yes there are some bounty did not paid because of being not pass the cap but there are more than paid well. Our time and effort will be paid good just do not loss your patience and positivity of work.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1158

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 03:55:27 PM

If I can't find a bounty project that's already listed and trading I'm done joining bounties.
No matter how reasonable a project might be if the teams decided to stay anonymous I will pass by
Whitepapers and roadmaps aren't enough anymore,developers should be ready to face the public and be ready to show me they are ready to work ,not experimental on 'it might became success or failure .
The already listed ones too, are they ready to also show their faces? They are all birds of same feather, they are strictly working with the benefit of blockchain technology but they are not following same rule with their users through this KYC of a thing.

I think the reason why most of these ICO would not show their face is because they are also not even sure of the success of the project they are promoting too, their whitepaper is basically constructed through speculation and not real about it, anyway, at least if we concentrate on already existing projects, even though there is not guarantee that those ones will not fail too, but at least we still got the chance of surviving our investment.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2019, 03:59:32 PM

You mentioned bounties and the way you talk sounds like you are the kind that does bounties but doesn't invest your own money.

Of course you will fail and waste time.

I still can't believe there are people who think that they can make money by just doing bounties and airdrops.
They try to find the best ways to get crypto for free.
It's like those people who do surveys online and get paid like 5 dollars a survey.

There are better ways to make money and trade.
All the time spent researching and bounty hunting should be spent doing an actual job or extra work.
Take that extra money and just invest directly.

But low sell high, don't complicate it.
Buy btc when it dips, immediately relist for 5% more, rinse and repeat.
This will make you way more money than any bounty hunting.

Mrsparks

Activity: 406
Merit: 5

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2019, 04:01:42 PM

If I can't find a bounty project that's already listed and trading I'm done joining bounties.
No matter how reasonable a project might be if the teams decided to stay anonymous I will pass by

I share your sentiments. I think the crypto space has moved past the era where a developer can remain anonymous while working on a crypto project.I mean people want to put a face behind a project and have people who are accountable for it's success and failure.. I definitely do not touch any bounty for a crypto project will concealed development team..

[     I C A      |      icacoin.com      |      IEO is live on Sept 2019     ]
━ ━━━   The Revolution of Digital Advertising   ━━━ ━
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 04:41:27 PM

Whitepapers and roadmaps aren't enough anymore,developers should be ready to face the public and be ready to show me they are ready to work ,not experimental on 'it might became success or failure .

The ICO hype is already over and it's better to look for other fun stuffs to earn extra income than to do bounty which give us uncertain results. The worst experience of doing bounty that I heard from some friends is, after spending so much time and effort, they finally got nothing at the end.

santouao

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 04:59:32 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2019, 01:58:15 PM by santouao

Wasting time in cryptocurrency is just like wasting a money if you have a time do your works on cryptocurrency if you are bounty hunters then continue to promote good projects,and if you are investors go find a good projects to invest if you are trader go every day but go only on good projects so the time you spend are worthy.Crypto now is much better than the last year as now coins rising and market is being good also so it is a opportunity to us to work harder,Investors and bounty hunters must be double the hardwork now to recover losses on the past year.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
[/center]
trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 05:07:45 PM

I support the decision and also consider that it is simply meaningless to spend time on such things. I hope that many projects will become more responsible for this ICO process because it seems to me that the scammers have become very deceived.
Chika08

Activity: 544
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 05:13:22 PM

maybe you  should be quiting now because you will hardly see any bounty that is already traded. One thing you should understand is that it is quite difficult to fine a very good bounty
Prompyboo

Activity: 807
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 05:52:47 PM

I support the decision and also consider that it is simply meaningless to spend time on such things. I hope that many projects will become more responsible for this ICO process because it seems to me that the scammers have become very deceived.
I am sure that very soon everything will change and the approach of every honest project will be different. we can very easily identify scammers

safem

Activity: 454
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2019, 06:06:39 PM

Everyone has the right to make any decision as to which aspect of crypto to participate in that will benefit .Although, it is not actually a good thing and it can be so disgusting for one to have participated in bounty campaigns and at the end find out that such campaigns were just trash.In the actual fact  the way many bounty campaigns are operating in recent times is an enough reason to make one to be discouraged from continuing with the campaigns. Some of the bounty campaigns may not even consider to list tokens after two years or more. In my own opinion, I think one should just find out which aspect of crypto is really worth doing for profit making.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
Goodvin

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 06:07:08 PM

You are talking about the perfect project. Most teams don't want to go into direct contact with bounty hunters and with investors, too. Many teams remain anonymous. Now it's extremely difficult to choose a worthy project.

‗▄▄▄‗
                  ▄███████▄
                ▄██████████▀
              ▄██████████▀    
            ▄██████████▀       ‗▄▄▄‗
          ▄██████████▀       ▄███████▄
        ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀
      ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀
    ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀       ‗▄▄▄‗
  ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀       ▄███████▄
▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀       ▄█████████
 ▀███████▀       ▄█████████
█▀       ▄████████████
   ▀███▀       ▄██████████▀
       ▄██████████████
             ▄██████████
██      ▄████████████████
           ▄██████████
████    ▄██████████▀███████
         ▄██████████
██████  ▄██████████▀  ██████▀
          ▀███████▀
██████▄██████████▀    █████▀
            ▀███▀
   ███████████████▀      ███▀
                    ▀████████████▀        ▀▀
                      ▀████████▀
                        ▀████▀
                          ▀▀
rETERBASE

rSIGN UP NOWr
matej451

Activity: 203
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 06:11:28 PM

You need lots of experience to know how to spot good bounty indeed. There are also those who already hit the exchange but they are really rare. After all better do one good than 20 bad ones. Be picky.

If there will be lots of people doing everything than bad bounty will never go away.
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 07:00:16 PM

Always do some thing as some thing is better than nothing, so always do your job and you will get rewards earlier or later don't loose your hope take risk or loss a chance.
This should seriously take in minds that things still positive if you are willing to workout with your opportunities, work well and believe with what you think is good for you, don't take your time for granted and waste it for nothing, instead, find every single opportunities that will be open for you and make things possible as in returned you will soon benefits from what you've done right.

I see now is an opportunity for us to regain what we lost last year. The market is gradually recovering with good information, first of all ignore the fear to succeed
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2019, 08:06:04 PM

The cryptocurrency market is winding up increasingly like an easy breezy just in light of the fact that there are no guidelines. Individuals are simply too allowed to even think about creating smart contracts and begin fronting a project.

At that point they will open an abundance crusade, and before the finish of the battle, they vanish. A few people even simply experiment with to see their capacity of structuring abundance crusade signature codes. The entire thing presently sucks.

crypt2man

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 09:09:03 PM

Thank you for all good shares about bounty of projects but if you can advise me aboute trusted bounty  can l join with it ,i am thankfull for all respones
Chicky213
Copper Member

Activity: 476
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 09:20:21 PM

I understand your point cause a lot of these projects have real frustrated bounty hunters and even investors. But there are still a few good and promising projects out there. It's just to choose carefully and do thorough research.
Sundaey

Activity: 518
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 10:09:59 PM

That's making sense but have you also try doing some projects who succeed scamming you through listening on exchange and dump all on you, stopping bounty can be your only options cause you will never find one these days if not those doing IEO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: