Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:57:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: No more time to waste  (Read 1547 times)
mamahdedeh

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 11:34:37 PM

Indeed we have the right to continue to follow the bounty campaign or stop following it. If indeed you feel you are not making a profit then I think you are not wrong if you will not join again with the bounty campaign. Indeed the projects that have not been registered and the coins that are not yet in the exchange market cannot be trusted. White books and development teams cannot be said to guarantee a project if the project is not really on the exchange platform. A project that requires investors must be ensured of success because failure will only lead to deep losses. A good project must be responsible and trusted. A good project is not just a promise.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Cuk0ng_bitc0in

Activity: 188
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 11:35:57 PM

You are right. in my wallet many shitcoin have no value. I am sregret for following some bad projects. this began in 2018. when BTC dropped dramatically. not just miners. but investors, traders must survive waiting for a bullish market.
bangjoe

Activity: 1428
Merit: 689

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 11:46:41 PM

it was good thinking but I could not do it because I knew that there were rarely such projects that almost none existed, while I could not stop being a bounty hunter because I really needed extra money so the best I could do now was choose the best of all existing projects even though the coins from the project are not yet listed on the market

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 12:14:28 AM

if it is already registered on the stock exchange, it will be better because we can trade, as well as join the bounty. if not, that is difficult. we will wait for a long time when the process of launching the token to market.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 12:20:42 AM

The crypto is getting better and better as many years to come because there will be more investors are willing to invest in cryptocurrency so i guess we do not waste our time to think, we have to invest more if you want to change your life style in the future.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 12:52:59 AM

I think the only way too save our time is to avoid engaging into scam coin,ico etc. Investing into scam ico is really wasting our time  so for us to save time and earn we need to avoid scam project. Crypto is really not wasting of time if we learn to do or make a profitable strategy on the crypto market. In short everything is really always depend on our own decision so i think we need to be mpre careful for good.
Skyshark

Activity: 505
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 12:54:40 AM
Last edit: May 01, 2019, 01:07:43 AM by Skyshark

If I can't find a bounty project that's already listed and trading I'm done joining bounties.

Sir, if that is your very goal before participating in some projects, needless to say, you are sure bound to not doing anything at all.
Before listing on some reputable exchanges, the owner should made certain that the completed project was successful - should have generated significantly large amounts in terms of total funds raised/received [soft cap/hard cap reached]; some waited for their Beta version already launched; and there’s genuine demand for their token - simply because exchanges charges were exorbitant.
There's just no telling when the ICO we've participated in will be listed on some exchanges or the ICO was a scam, we'll just have to take all the necessary precautions to avoid making irrational or uneducated decisions, and to learn as much as possible about the project. As bounty hunter or investor, that is a risk that we must be willing to take.

Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 01:02:17 AM

The crypto is getting better and better as many years to come because there will be more investors are willing to invest in cryptocurrency so i guess we do not waste our time to think, we have to invest more if you want to change your life style in the future.
investment is not only in cryptocurrency but there are indeed many investment instruments that we can do. we do not have to be hooked on cryptocurrency to be able to get more profit from the market because we know that at present the market is in a bad condition.
andika2018

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 01:54:46 AM

investment is not only in cryptocurrency but there are indeed many investment instruments that we can do. we do not have to be hooked on cryptocurrency to be able to get more profit from the market because we know that at present the market is in a bad condition.

i think its about choice. Some people more comfort invest in crypto and some dont. Its about perspective and i think we can not blame it. Crypto is growing market and holder must be believe that crypto will be profitable investment
Dobolen

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 02:27:40 AM

There are several new projects that have been listed on the Exchange. There are a number of old projects and make new gifts to bring the project to life. Personally, I find it difficult to find a good project, but I don't need long to participate in the project. And every new project that looks good can be immediately followed. We certainly hope to succeed with this new project.

DEFLEXCHANGE   is the First Deflationary Cryptocurrency Exchange
https://www.deflexchange.com
labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 03:35:24 AM

The crypto space is becoming more like a child's play simply because there are no regulations. People are just too free to create smart contracts and start fronting a project. Then they will open a bounty campaign, and before the end of the campaign, they disappear. Some people even just try out to see their capability of designing bounty campaign signature codes. The whole thing now sucks.
Very well said, that's why they can't blame us hunters not to accept them because of their incompetence. As what the thread starter states he is just right to his decision making of not joining any bounty project that are not yet in CMC at least.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Nekoma2018
Copper Member

Activity: 493
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 03:39:16 AM

If I can't find a bounty project that's already listed and trading I'm done joining bounties.
No matter how reasonable a project might be if the teams decided to stay anonymous I will pass by
Whitepapers and roadmaps aren't enough anymore,developers should be ready to face the public and be ready to show me they are ready to work ,not experimental on 'it might became success or failure .
Well it's your choice I most of the time avoid projects already trading simply because tokens allocated for the project are most of the times less than 5000usd and they make it too difficult for hunters to participate.. even still your reward is not guaranteed
Nekoma2018
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 03:41:09 AM

No matter how reasonable a project might be if the teams decided to stay anonymous I will pass by
Whitepapers and roadmaps aren't enough anymore,developers should be ready to face the public and be ready to show me they are ready to work ,not experimental on 'it might became success or failure .
Well it's your choice I most of the time avoid projects already trading simply because tokens allocated for the project are most of the times less than 5000usd and they make it too difficult for hunters to participate.. even still your reward is not guaranteed
Plus a project named (anyone) http://www.any-one.org from an anonymous developer from Korea gave me my highest pay this year ... bounty reward was worth 1200usd
Nekoma2018
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 03:42:58 AM

Plus a project named (anyone) http://www.any-one.org from an anonymous developer from Korea gave me my highest pay this year ... bounty reward was worth 1200usd
I advice you not to give up else you loose alot of opportunities the concept of a project matters alot.. that's the reason I'm wearing this signature right now.. it's because I believe this project has something meaningful to offer
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 03:57:25 AM

That's the wisest choice you'll ever do my friend Smiley. That's what I'm always talking about, actually it is one of the major reasons why until now I haven't join any bounty campaigns, the other one is the fact that there are high chances for those coins to become shitcoin in the future Grin.

Let's admit it or not, bounties are not really worth of our time and effort anymore simply because of such uncertainties thus I can't blame bounty hunters now start backing out. Hmm, I think it is much safer to invest to coin forks rather than this, what do you think?
Kaneki11

Activity: 209
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 04:06:46 AM

I advice you not to forget the most successful project in the history of cryptocurrency is from a anonymous developer.. and most good peojects you find on cmc are projects from anonymous devs..
Kaneki11

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 04:08:37 AM

I advice you not to forget the most successful project in the history of cryptocurrency is from a anonymous developer.. and most good peojects you find on cmc are projects from anonymous devs..
I'm thinking you're been a bit too judgemental.. just because one project is bad doesn't mean all others are thesame.. the best bounty reward I got this year is from an anonymous developer (anyone) is the name of the coin.. check out their telegram group http://t.me/anyoneltd
Kaneki11

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 04:10:22 AM

That's the wisest choice you'll ever do my friend Smiley. That's what I'm always talking about, actually it is one of the major reasons why until now I haven't join any bounty campaigns, the other one is the fact that there are high chances for those coins to become shitcoin in the future Grin.

Let's admit it or not, bounties are not really worth of our time and effort anymore simply because of such uncertainties thus I can't blame bounty hunters now start backing out. Hmm, I think it is much safer to invest to coin forks rather than this, what do you think?
And how often do you get forks in the crypto space?? I know quite a good number of cryptocurrency forks that are shitcoins today..
@baoli

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1

Base.protocol

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 04:55:39 AM

In this crypto space we enter the space because we know things are encrypted. Yes you are right not all project will make it, but how many project is ready to run bounty after listing, very few. So we just have to keep on some ICO bounties turns out very good

Base Protocol (https://baseprotocol.org): One Token to Hold Them ALL | [url=https://baseprotocol.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 04:57:57 AM

The sad thing in bounty today it never gives a descent rewards just like of previous years. It looks like project arise today never had a huge contribution to the community that makes them investors never feel to put their money at high risk of losing.

It is totally a waste of time for bounty hunters participating ICO and promoting such project but in the end they'll just only received a pity amount and sometimes nothing because they'll never been paid. The problem continue to rise as mostly projects today are just scam.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███