Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:33:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is ADA a good investment?  (Read 556 times)
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 02:26:57 PM

I used to own a few $ADA coins back in 2018, thought it would be one of the top 3, who was I kidding right? But considering it's current trajectory, is it still worth it - buying for the long hodl?

If not, suggest viable alternative(s).

ADA is one from many coins in my bag, but, i think ada will not become the top 3 coins at CMC,
because a lot of better project born now,
but, for long term investments ada could be a good choice mate

ADA is very good for long-term investment but need to choose a better price because currently the value of ADA is still too high compared to the present. I believe there will be a major adjustment from this coin and you should consider when that happens. Of course this is just my prediction based on the analysis of good traders but surely one thing that this market will soon return to the discount stage and consider a reasonable investment in the coin you see is potential

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lonthe

Activity: 384
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 02:41:03 PM

The most important thing in investing is optimism and patience, as we know that ADAA is a coin that has great potential to continue to improve, this is because the number of users continues to grow and the daily transaction volume is very large.

OOOBTC.com ●  ●  Trade Crypto On This Awesome Platform
▬▬ ●  Lightning Enabled  | Fast & Secure  |  11 Mil Bounty ●  ▬▬
Bounty Thread Whitepaper FB Page Twitter Telegram
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 05:34:21 PM

I love ADA's fundamentals, but as an investment i am not so sure about it. I haven't even bothered to do any ta yet because there's so many high caps that are doing great already and i am playing with low caps that are much more prominent to me, as i can milk them out to get more btc for other stuff i have my eyes on.
ADA is still very good for investment as it has not been pumped like the other coins that has been pumped, and that is why they can still retain their 10th position and I think that the price is still very cheap now with low cap, so it will be great to hold for a very long-term, because when the price pump, majority of its holder will enjoy its profit and still have a project doing great.

There are some projects that will cease to exist when they are being dump, but with ADA technology, even when people dump the price, it will not cause the project to collapse, and this is what is more important when looking for projects to invest in.
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 02:22:19 AM

Regardless of the top position of ADA in coinmarketcap, I never blame myself for buying some ADA repeatedly. It is because I am continuously gaining profits from it whenever it pumped. Been trading that coin since last year and no doubt, I'll never give it up no matter what and I truly hodl this coin until now.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 03:27:40 AM

If you wonted to read the daily information about cryptocurrency then you will find some interesting article which revealed that ADA have a potential to make its price up at this year. Its team always trying to make an update in order to its user still confident that ADA is the potential coin that should be choose by everyone. In your case, I guess there are many people who feels something like you, buy at the high price and now stuck with a lossing situation. However, if you believe that cryptocurrency as whole will be placed in one position by people in the future that you don't to worry if you intend to buy ADA again.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2019, 08:01:35 AM

Since ADA is in the top 10 of the coinmarketcap at this moment, I suggest that you invest in this coin but just a little amount.

They have been quiet but they are doing some partnerships and continuously developing their project. This is one of the coins that I will buy in the future and will hold in the long term aside from Bitcoin and Ethereum.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
akela04

Activity: 868
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2019, 10:12:38 AM

Ada has a good future it has all the prospects for growth. I think if the team fully implements its product, then the coin can grow significantly.

━━        🏘  INEL COMPANY  🏢       ━━
✔ Crowdfunding platform for collective investment in real estate ✔
https://t.me/INEL_bot
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 03:03:00 PM

Since ADA is in the top 10 of the coinmarketcap at this moment, I suggest that you invest in this coin but just a little amount.

They have been quiet but they are doing some partnerships and continuously developing their project. This is one of the coins that I will buy in the future and will hold in the long term aside from Bitcoin and Ethereum.
ADA is really in a very high position on the CMC rankings but it is not an exact criterion for us to decide whether we should invest in it or not because these positions can always change constantly and quickly, and the profits from these positions are not always as high as we think, instead of looking at that position, we should look at the reality and what ADA is trying to show. Well and as you say, they were silent for a long enough time and did not take any positive action, there is no significant improvement, and with these problems, I do not evaluate ADA as a good investment

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
John46285

Activity: 100
Merit: 1

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 03:28:43 PM

If anybody ask me that which altcoins you most like after Etherium? my answer will be Cardano (ADA). I mostly love this project for their strong developers. I hope this coin gonna be very strong in near future.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
gandalfar

Activity: 245
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 03:42:11 PM

I think ADA is a very potential and quality Altcoin so you should invest in it. According to many investors, ADA is able to compete with Ripple in the future. Holding it for a long-term is the right thing.

fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 03:47:40 PM

I use to look ADA as a good contender because its developer was previous from ETH but seemingly not preforming well since 2018. I have not followed the project since last year though so I have no idea about the ongoing progress of the project.

If anybody ask me that which altcoins you most like after Etherium? my answer will be Cardano (ADA). I mostly love this project for their strong developers. I hope this coin gonna be very strong in near future.

Can you tell us what have been achieved so far by the ADA team?
Hotel_Prodeo

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 04:25:28 PM

ADA is a good and promising project, I don't hesitate to invest in top 25 ranked coins, and now ADA is in 10th place in the coinmarketcap with a marketcap of more than $ 1.8 billion.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
semes

Activity: 713
Merit: 31

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 05:13:42 PM

I used to own a few $ADA coins back in 2018, thought it would be one of the top 3, who was I kidding right? But considering it's current trajectory, is it still worth it - buying for the long hodl?

ADA is greatest idea I've ever seen. But developers are  moving slowly, I guess. There is no development on ADA for a long time. I guess they are waiting for good crypto session.
rysea2

Activity: 407
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 05:59:32 PM

I see a pretty good potential from ADA, we know that ADA is one of the top ranked coins and has been known by many people. So it provides more value for us to invest in it. In my opinion, for the long term, ADA will be a good choice, but we must be able to avoid the atmosphere of a market that often heats up.

HichemFetoui

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 09:02:21 PM

the team behind cardano is one of the most skilled teams in the crypto market but there is a very taught competition in this market sector smart contract especially with ether and eos
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 08:55:25 AM

ADA has huge potential, and I'm a fan. However it also is very highly hyped, which caused it to rise to an unrealistic price. The best time to invest would be when the hype has died away, or there is some controversy or FUD that causes price drops. Certainly the price has already fallen a lot from the ATH, but it is still a top 10 coin, which it probably doesn't deserve based on what it has actually achieved so far.

puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2019, 09:26:15 AM

Well personally i feel if you are going 100% in ADA, Nope
But if you were to include in your portfolio for around 10-20% of ADA, no harm doing that
Quantum907

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 10:31:11 AM

I think ADA is a good coin and deserves to be a long-term investment because of low prices, I'm sure coins with cheap prices like ADA are easier to skyrocket when the market improves.

Thank you
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 01:18:51 PM

Well ADA is good altcoin, good to hold for long term and it is good to buy more because the market is recovering, I'm sure ADA will reach $1 if bitcoin keeps increasing.
khimer_rangers

Activity: 565

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 03:49:41 PM

yes ADA is a pretty good altcoin for long-term investment I also bought some that I planned to hold for a long time and I have a high price target of $ 1, but it takes a long time or when the market recovers I am sure the price of cardano will skyrocket.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: