Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:11:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What happens to most coins when they reach coinmarketcap.com?  (Read 366 times)
janpec1000 (OP)

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

Play2Live presale starts on 25th January

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 11:34:31 AM

Has anyone information proven by data pictures or coins he was following if most coins right when they reach place on coinmarketcap site they double their cap or go even higher?
I am just wondering how safe it is to buy coins right before they are about to reach site if you assume that their cap will then improve.

chaoscoinz

Activity: 1151
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 11:50:51 AM

Well statically speaking for arguments sake, Unless the "average" coin is promoted and announced on a forum community / social network environment, it will go overlooked for a while or altogether.

Coinmarketcap.com gives detailed analytical data and is viewed by many people looking for side by side comparison of the market trend.

Naturally if the coin shows good stats and includes the right specs, the coin will receive a push being that its now on the official radar.

Would you rather hear about a coin from an accredited source or a street peddler standing on a crate making announcements about a new fangled coin concept their pushing.
Their happens to be some legit coins up their on the coinmarketcap and a lot of clones. Coinmarketcap is most definitely an attention grabber.

Though I have no charts to prove my claims, they hold stake being an information likened to common sense.

Grin

bl0ckchain

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 12:28:37 PM

I am just wondering how safe it is to buy coins right before they are about to reach site if you assume that their cap will then improve.

I think at one time this might have been true, however coinmarketcap is slowly being replaced by other sites due to its policy of adding scam coins.
janpec1000 (OP)

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

Play2Live presale starts on 25th January

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 01:02:33 PM

Ok but you are saying that scam coins once they are added or few days before being added dont receive pumps ? I would assume for this to happen for those who invest in coins for sake of quick investment. I am here for long run and short run, mining, keeping and also trying to get some quick bucks i am just trying to learn a bit more how to grab coins on their quick  rallies.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: