Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:51:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Telegram forced invite  (Read 493 times)
elitemobb

Activity: 579
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 12:38:27 PM

Yes, unfortunately, this phenomenon has become more frequent, but I can assure you that I, too, are invited to many different projects about which I even have no idea that bots do everything, and I believe that it is necessary to fight.
dmty.0809

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 12:50:10 PM

I experienced this situation too, you have to be careful, and don't be easily tempted by big profits. You better get out of the telegram group
aylabadia05

Activity: 1554
Merit: 773

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 01:11:38 PM

this is often the case and I often experience something similar to you but I don't care, maybe it's their trap. As the number of airdrop and bounty hunters is used by irresponsible individuals to trick victims and enrich themselves. Don't let the bitcointalk member here become a victim. Open the official site and don't just click here and there, if you don't want to get caught in their trap. Usually unofficial sites look more attractive, so beware.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Gemliting

Activity: 129
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 01:11:48 PM

yes, I know about this bot even majority of my telegram channel is that spam channel to Angry
the solution is you just set your privacy - " who can add me to group chats ? " to My contacts
tunapa

Activity: 667

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 02:02:13 PM

I am also experiencing such which is very bad. It’s a bot activity that people use as business to populate ponzi and Ico groups just to make it appear that they have members already. What you can do is to set your privacy to allow only oone ur contacts to invite you to any group. This will stop the activity of any bot or stranger adding you to unwanted group.
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 02:06:31 PM

So I noticed I've been forcefully invited by bots into multiple telegram community which I never wanted to join.. and most of these communities are either ponzi schemes or from #icos which claim to be legit companies with one or two things to offer in the crypto space..

What can you say about this??
Can you really believe a good project with good concept would forcefully invite you into their community without any prior notice??
I always checked the telegram group where I am a member and if I am not familiar on those group I just leave the group, many people are doing this, maybe they are being paid to do this, or maybe they are part of the team, but the one thing that we need to be very careful are those messaging us and telling us they are the admin of this ICO, they are scammers.
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 02:09:05 PM

Invitation without prior notice and done by bots? A BIG NO NO. To avoid those invitations to happen again, do this.

1st : Open your telegram account, go to settings
2nd : Go to Privacy and Security
3rd : Under Privacy, go to Groups then select "My Contacts" as Who can invite you to groups and channels
4th : Don't add any contacts. Just join your desired channel if you wish by getting their TG Profile link then Save.

Those invitations might be a part of bounty campaign or artificial growth of community to attract investors for selfish reasons. Leave those groups and report spam if you wish.
It’s really good information even I have been added for some groups without my notice . It’s really appreciable effort immediately I will do set up changes in my telegram.
bakermaker123
Copper Member

Activity: 287

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 02:12:02 PM

Can you really believe a good project with good concept would forcefully invite you into their community without any prior notice??
Of course I can still believe a project even they have forcefully invite me to join their community. The probable reason why I am forced to join the group is because of other people, bounty hunters, or bots and not the project itself. If the project is really good and it has a great concept, I would not take that action big of a deal.

Live for the moment.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2436
Merit: 272

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 02:46:23 PM

So I noticed I've been forcefully invited by bots into multiple telegram community which I never wanted to join.. and most of these communities are either ponzi schemes or from #icos which claim to be legit companies with one or two things to offer in the crypto space..

Just leave it,these are nothing more than garbage if you have time report that group for spam and leave from it.I still wonders is there any people who invest on a project like these invited by bots? Shocked

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 03:01:13 PM

I also have the same problem and it is so annoying you would be added into tons of crypto related telegram that you didn't even join.
And whats worst is that you would have to unfollow them all and I couldn't really remember which one I need and which one did I really join and which one just spam me.

aizen10

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 03:04:11 PM

I also got experience this like when you open your telegram you will that you added from different group that you didn't know what their project is all about I think they are not bot they are humans that getting telegram username from different spreadsheet to add easily on the group that is part of their marketing so that many investors would be attracted because of many people joined in their telegram and thinking that the project is very interesting and they didn't know that they are just force to join in telegram.
kogozer714
Copper Member

Activity: 593
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 03:05:36 PM

I think this happens to anyone who uses this telegram is inevitable, but all depends on your settings on the telegram you can also leave them. with that kind of thing allows a lot of fraud and you have to be careful with groups that invite you by force.
Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 03:33:04 PM

It's useless if the one who invited you is your own friend. You might not be invited by a bot but by your friends. and you don't realize it. even though the settings have been changed from "everybody to only my contacts"

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
Reid

Activity: 2926
Merit: 647

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 03:39:53 PM

You got your answer from aervin11.
Now, for another tip. Those who are joining different group just for the purpose of posting their own ICO, put them already in doubt or better a blacklist.
Who would do that? That is being desperate. Which means a bad thing at the end.

This ICO's is already building a big scam even if they could just take thousands of dollars it will be worth it if they are just spending time and effort posting at different telegram group or forcefully inviting users.
SlickMoTwoToe

Activity: 438
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 03:44:36 PM

It was annoying sometimes hunters invite other hunter even if they didn't know them for the price or for the game in their telegram or sometimes it was part of their marketing,

I also have the same problem and it is so annoying you would be added into tons of crypto related telegram that you didn't even join.
And whats worst is that you would have to unfollow them all and I couldn't really remember which one I need and which one did I really join and which one just spam me.
Agree it was definitely a waste of time unfollowing them all and report them I didn't need them thats why I didn't join then I will see that I was already added on their telegram this is not good at all it was kind of irritating.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 03:47:28 PM

This also happen to me, i don't know why, maybe a group where i was send the username to another and they after use bots to get as much user they can, but i ussually put all this channels on mute and i don't have a problem with, i not have time now to check and to leave all this channels.
evenotto

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 03:51:41 PM

I turned off the possibility of adding me a year ago, when I noticed that I was subscribed to some strange groups.
I am glad that when complain about such a group many times, it will be blocked for spam, just like the one who invited

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Ifychuks
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 03:54:52 PM

A good project with good concept can't and shouldn't use bots to invite members for any reason. Bots are used mainly to fill up groups and make it look like the project got a large community.
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 03:59:11 PM

Usually when people added me to join their groups, I will directly report the group as spam. I don't care if the project is good or not but I hate to be forced just to fulfill their greed. You should be more careful when get added without any permission, it's maybe a scam project that uses bots in the group as their members and then says "This project is really good!"

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2884
Merit: 605

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 05:25:05 PM

i also often find myself subscribed by a bot to various telegram channels, of course there are from  scam ico/projects, the same telegram should develop a program that blocks the automatic addition to the channels, however i always exit from these channels and report...
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: