Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:50:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Telegram forced invite  (Read 493 times)
Denongels

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 05:29:09 PM

In my opinion, if you look at the project like do not be easy to believe or maybe immediately go out or report the group if there is because it could be a scam project, because projects who do not do the same are not necessarily projects that are really good better research their own projects if you want to invest

Kezacky

Activity: 744
Merit: 10

https://www.enterapp.io/

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 05:36:19 PM

As others pointed out, you can go into your settings and strengthen your privacy so that random people cannot add you into groups. Sadly, Telegram has not made this a default setting, thus making the app a prime target for scammers.
yes, I also experienced the same thing as you. Suddenly many project channels entered the telegram, while I felt there was no connection or joining this project. but it looks like a telegram bot makes it a hotbed of spam or a sweet target for scammers to cheat us.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Rogkim1

Activity: 262

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 09:14:30 PM

So I noticed I've been forcefully invited by bots into multiple telegram community which I never wanted to join.. and most of these communities are either ponzi schemes or from #icos which claim to be legit companies with one or two things to offer in the crypto space..

What can you say about this??
Can you really believe a good project with good concept would forcefully invite you into their community without any prior notice??

Of course not. Good projects do not need to engage in such actions. They always have people voluntarily joining their telegrams channels.
Throw complaints against such channels, and they must be punished for it.
Xclusive5

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 09:22:40 PM

So I noticed I've been forcefully invited by bots into multiple telegram community which I never wanted to join.. and most of these communities are either ponzi schemes or from #icos which claim to be legit companies with one or two things to offer in the crypto space..

Can you really believe a good project with good concept would forcefully invite you into their community without any prior notice??

Such project can have a telegram invite bounty whereby bounty hunters are given task of inviting other telegram users to their group. Therefore it doesn't mean a project is bad if you just find yourself in telegram group without prior notice.

miropp

Activity: 810
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 09:30:09 PM

Of course not. If the project is really good, the team will never add people to the group by force. After all, they will try to make their project quality and interesting and people will come to them.

Ultimist

Activity: 812
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 09:51:02 PM

I am also often invited to various chats in telegram. I do not pay attention to them, do not even try to understand what the essence of this chat. I just unsubscribe from them and all. You are right, a good team will not involve people in their project in this way.

Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 09:56:15 PM

Well, I believe you are responsible for that because there is setting on your telegram in which you can select an option that no one can invite you to any group. I don't believe any legitimate project will invite you to their telegram group without your consent.
youdacapt

Activity: 1820
Merit: 295

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 10:01:24 PM

I often experience this and it is clear that I do not believe if I have to believe it all because we were forced to enter into a group without us wanting it, well so it does not endanger me at all and if I am invited to enter the group then keep the block or leave the group we cannot be invited anymore.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Kelvinid

Activity: 2814
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 10:09:08 PM

I often experience this and it is clear that I do not believe if I have to believe it all because we were forced to enter into a group without us wanting it, well so it does not endanger me at all and if I am invited to enter the group then keep the block or leave the group we cannot be invited anymore.
If you think that you aren't belong into that group or you suspected that you are just force invited then,  we can simply click leave and delete.  
Cause as we know that, mostly all telegram groups are using bots nowadays and they are probably be the one doing this. And you might be wondering why you are belong into this group without remembering that you join them.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Papcio77

Activity: 841
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 10:15:20 PM

I guess all project with force invitation will never be a good project, its always better to grab community through development. Seeing them growing and growing continuously, i have see some of those project which start with just few member. Months get pass but the telegram group hasnt joined members. But after a while, it become bigger than anybody
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 10:30:55 PM

I agree with you on this regard. I also think Teleram should make changes to this issue. Every day I see that I am a member of any useless groups. Anyway, good projects do not need it, those who are unnecessary continue this kind.
Haterstestbtc

Activity: 329
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 10:31:07 PM

I noticed that too in my telegram account full bots of multiple telegram community and other cryptousers too personal messaging you to participate in the said campaign. It so annoying to my account, so i decided to click to spam or the leave the group.
Corer

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 10:33:00 PM

There is a setting in your telegram app that prevent you from been added to a group without permission, you can activate that or better still report as Spam

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[    IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━[/center
Tosyn2

Activity: 566

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 11:35:14 PM

I don't thing a project with prospect will force anyone be a part of it because I believe a good and viable will speak for itself with little help of marketing from bounty hunters. All a good project need is good publicity and the rest will take care of itself. Higher level security access can be set on telegram to avoid this.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 08:32:52 AM

Of course they wouldn’t do that because they do thing legitimately even if they are working in the blockchain space, good company with team that has integrity would not force itself on people but rather try to convince people to buy into their idea using paid adverts.

BOT programs are dubious means of getting things, and any company that engages in doing this should first be seen as a scammer, but there is still no harm in trying them if they are not requesting us to bring money from our pocket, we might never know, God can use scammers to also bless the work of our hands, and their wealth will be transferred to us.
Successmaniac4

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2019, 09:11:31 AM

I believe those who invite people into telegram groups  are those who take part in telegram channel bounty and need people to  join their groups so they can make money. I don't think a real ICO will force people to join their groups without their consent.

steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 09:17:40 AM

I also experienced this, invited by someone to join a group/channel. I usually do this, find someone who invite you the group and after that block that user and leave the group. After i block some people, i never get invited again to random group right now. So it should be works for you too.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 09:24:19 AM

I believe those who invite people into telegram groups  are those who take part in telegram channel bounty and need people to  join their groups so they can make money. I don't think a real ICO will force people to join their groups without their consent.
Typing users into a telegram channel is a very difficult task. I have a friend trying to make his telegram of the channel and tells me what to add people is very difficult.
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 05:56:18 AM

This is because your privacy is open to everyone I guess, because telegram bots will work as humans will work too, what I mean is that if no one can add you manually to a group, then I don't any bot will be able to add you to a group without seeking your permission, so I think the best thing for you is to go to your privacy and set it that no one should be able to add you to a group unless they have your contact or better still no one can add you to a group at all so that you can be save from a lot of spammers.
jaywizzy

Activity: 510
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2019, 06:06:28 AM

Have also experienced this issue before but when an not satisfy with because of disturbances, I decide to set my telegram . Moreover I don't think project with good concept will do this to you.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: